Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Database Issues when Upgrading - Pease Help!

Ok, so now that my site has been restored, the main page is still not working properly. I am happy to be able to get into my admin area again. I do not think they restored the database as the last test purchase I made on the 19th is still showing, and correct me if I am wrong it would not be there had the database been rolled back to 12/14.

In the meantime, I have found 10 log files since the restore: perhaps someone can help me understand what these are saying so I can fix it.

Code:
    [21-Dec-2018 03:11:02 America/Detroit] Request URI: /webstore/, IP address: 1.186.48.58
    #1  trigger_error() called at [/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:171]
    #2  queryFactory->show_error() called at [/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:143]
    #3  queryFactory->set_error() called at [/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:270]
    #4  queryFactory->Execute() called at [/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore/includes/modules/becaberry/ezpages_bar_header.php:21]
    #5  include(/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore/includes/modules/becaberry/ezpages_bar_header.php) called at [/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore/includes/templates/becaberry/templates/tpl_ezpages_bar_header.php:18]
    #6  require(/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore/includes/templates/becaberry/templates/tpl_ezpages_bar_header.php) called at [/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore/includes/templates/becaberry/common/tpl_header_dropdown.php:201]
    #7  require(/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore/includes/templates/becaberry/common/tpl_header_dropdown.php) called at [/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore/includes/templates/becaberry/common/tpl_header.php:93]
    #8  require(/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore/includes/templates/becaberry/common/tpl_header.php) called at [/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore/includes/templates/becaberry/common/tpl_main_page.php:73]
    #9  require(/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore/includes/templates/becaberry/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore/index.php:97]

[21-Dec-2018 03:11:02 America/Detroit] PHP Fatal error:  1054:Unknown column 'pages_title' in 'order clause' :: select * from zen_ezpages where status_header = 1 and header_sort_order > 0 order by header_sort_order, pages_title ==> (as called by) /home/sammirah/public_html/webstore/includes/modules/becaberry/ezpages_bar_header.php on line 21 <== in /home/sammirah/public_html/webstore/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 171
    There has been 10 episodes of that, it seems that it is as suggested earlier to have something to do with the ezpages.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by sammirah View Post
    In the meantime, I have found 10 log files since the restore: perhaps someone can help me understand what these are saying so I can fix it.

Code:
    [21-Dec-2018 03:11:02 America/Detroit] Request URI: /webstore/, IP address: 1.186.48.58
    #1  trigger_error() called at [/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:171]
    #2  queryFactory->show_error() called at [/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:143]
    #3  queryFactory->set_error() called at [/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:270]
    #4  queryFactory->Execute() called at [/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore/includes/modules/becaberry/ezpages_bar_header.php:21]
    #5  include(/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore/includes/modules/becaberry/ezpages_bar_header.php) called at [/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore/includes/templates/becaberry/templates/tpl_ezpages_bar_header.php:18]
    #6  require(/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore/includes/templates/becaberry/templates/tpl_ezpages_bar_header.php) called at [/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore/includes/templates/becaberry/common/tpl_header_dropdown.php:201]
    #7  require(/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore/includes/templates/becaberry/common/tpl_header_dropdown.php) called at [/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore/includes/templates/becaberry/common/tpl_header.php:93]
    #8  require(/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore/includes/templates/becaberry/common/tpl_header.php) called at [/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore/includes/templates/becaberry/common/tpl_main_page.php:73]
    #9  require(/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore/includes/templates/becaberry/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore/index.php:97]

[21-Dec-2018 03:11:02 America/Detroit] PHP Fatal error:  1054:Unknown column 'pages_title' in 'order clause' :: select * from zen_ezpages where status_header = 1 and header_sort_order > 0 order by header_sort_order, pages_title ==> (as called by) /home/sammirah/public_html/webstore/includes/modules/becaberry/ezpages_bar_header.php on line 21 <== in /home/sammirah/public_html/webstore/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 171
    There has been 10 episodes of that, it seems that it is as suggested earlier to have something to do with the ezpages.
    That is pointing out that your database is missing the pages_title field in the ezpages table, which is a result of having applied the v156 upgrade to your database, but you're using the v155 PHP code which still expects the older table structure.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    That is pointing out that your database is missing the pages_title field in the ezpages table, which is a result of having applied the v156 upgrade to your database, but you're using the v155 PHP code which still expects the older table structure.
    Ok, so how would I fix this? Is it a matter of adding something to the table or can I use WinMerge to compare the old ezPages code to the new? should I address each file listed in this seperately?
    Last edited by sammirah; 21 Dec 2018 at 07:31 PM.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by sammirah View Post
    Ok, so how would I fix this? Is it a matter of adding something to the table or can I use WinMerge to compare the old ezPages code to the new? should I address each file listed in this seperately?
    The ideal fix is to finish upgrading to v1.5.6

A temporary fix could be to install the multilingual-ezpages plugin for v155, or at least use it as a reference for which files to merge.

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

The ideal fix is to finish upgrading to v1.5.6

A temporary fix could be to install the multilingual-ezpages plugin for v155, or at least use it as a reference for which files to merge.

Ok, I finally managed to get the secondary site up and running. I have not upgraded the original site as I want to make sure I can replicate things in this 2nd area 1st. I got the database to respond, was able to run the upgrade completely using zc_install. However when I check the logs its still giving me the same error. So perhaps if I install the multilingual ezpages plugin it may help. Or better yet use it as a map for merging the files.

This is the primary site, how things are supposed to appear: http://atmospherebooks.com

This is the test site which I have upgraded: http://atmospherebooks.com/webstore2

Plugin Contributions

Making progress...NOW THIS!
    I installed the multilanguage ezpages plugin and although the front page is looking good, I can not access the EZPages in Admin and getting the following:
    Code:
    myDEBUG-adm-1545454703-461772.log [21-Dec-2018 23:58:23 America/Detroit] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare zen_set_ezpage_status() (previously declared in /home/sammirah/public_html/webstore2/zcadmin/ezpages.php:13) in /home/sammirah/public_html/webstore2/zcadmin/includes/functions/general.php on line 3864

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

That means what the error message says:

Your admin includes functions general.php file declares the zen_set_ezpage_status function
    but so does your admin ezpages.php file.

You only need it in one place.
    If you're planning to stick with older v1.5.5 and the plugin, then keep the function in whichever file the plugin uses.
    When you move to v1.5.6, keep the function in whichever file v1.5.6 puts it.

Plugin Contributions

Your admin includes functions general.php file declares the zen_set_ezpage_status function

If you're planning to stick with older v1.5.5 and the plugin, then keep the function in whichever file the plugin uses.
    So here is where I am:
    Completely upgraded to 1.5.6
    Mutilingual ezPages Plugin Completely Removed down to the last file.
    admin/ezpages.php - deleted and replaced from a fresh copy of ZC v. 1.5.6

The result: Site is starting to resemble itself, and I have access to EZPages in my admin area again although no files are showing just getting an error.Name:  ezpageadmin.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  7.2 KB

And the following:
    Code:

myDEBUG-1545529210-146604.log ( ASCII text, with CRLF, LF line terminators ) 
    [22-Dec-2018 20:40:11 America/Detroit] Request URI: /webstore2/index.php?main_page=index, IP address: 23.243.5.141
    #1  trigger_error() called at [/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore2/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:171]
    #2  queryFactory->show_error() called at [/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore2/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:143]
    #3  queryFactory->set_error() called at [/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore2/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:270]
    #4  queryFactory->Execute() called at [/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore2/includes/modules/sideboxes/ezpages.php:26]
    #5  require(/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore2/includes/modules/sideboxes/ezpages.php) called at [/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore2/includes/modules/column_right.php:32]
    #6  require(/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore2/includes/modules/column_right.php) called at [/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore2/includes/templates/becaberry/common/tpl_main_page.php:159]
    #7  require(/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore2/includes/templates/becaberry/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore2/index.php:97]
    [22-Dec-2018 20:40:11 America/Detroit] PHP Fatal error:  1146:Table 'sammirah_zenc945.zen_ezpages_content' doesn't exist :: SELECT e.*, ec.*
                                    FROM zen_ezpages e,
                                         zen_ezpages_content ec
                                    WHERE e.pages_id = ec.pages_id
                                    AND ec.languages_id = 1
                                    AND e.status_sidebox = 1
                                    AND e.sidebox_sort_order > 0
                                    ORDER BY e.sidebox_sort_order, ec.pages_title ==> (as called by) /home/sammirah/public_html/webstore2/includes/modules/sideboxes/ezpages.php on line 26 <== in /home/sammirah/public_html/webstore2/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 171
    and

Code:

myDEBUG-adm-1545533775-417078.log ( ASCII text, with very long lines ) 
    [22-Dec-2018 21:56:16 America/Detroit] Request URI: /webstore2/zcadmin/ezpages.php, IP address: 23.243.5.141
    #1  trigger_error() called at [/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore2/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:171]
    #2  queryFactory->show_error() called at [/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore2/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:143]
    #3  queryFactory->set_error() called at [/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore2/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:270]
    #4  queryFactory->Execute() called at [/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore2/zcadmin/includes/classes/split_page_results.php:40]
    #5  splitPageResults->__construct() called at [/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore2/zcadmin/ezpages.php:536]
    [22-Dec-2018 21:56:16 America/Detroit] PHP Fatal error:  1146:Table 'sammirah_zenc945.zen_ezpages_content' doesn't exist :: select count(*) as total  FROM zen_ezpages e,                                          zen_ezpages_content ec                                     WHERE e.pages_id = ec.pages_id                                     AND ec.languages_id = 1 ==> (as called by) /home/sammirah/public_html/webstore2/zcadmin/includes/classes/split_page_results.php on line 40 <== in /home/sammirah/public_html/webstore2/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 171
    So, I have checked phpMyAdmin hoping to find the highlighted zen_ezpages_content table to no a avail. So how should I proceed do I just make a table and call it that. I am at a lost on how to proceed.

Plugin Contributions

So here is where I am:
    Completely upgraded to 1.5.6
    Mutilingual ezPages Plugin Completely Removed down to the last file.
    admin/ezpages.php - deleted and replaced from a fresh copy of ZC v. 1.5.6

The result: Site is starting to resemble itself, and I have access to EZPages in my admin area again although no files are showing just getting an error.Name:  ezpageadmin.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  7.2 KB

And the following:
    Code:

myDEBUG-1545529210-146604.log ( ASCII text, with CRLF, LF line terminators ) 
    [22-Dec-2018 20:40:11 America/Detroit] Request URI: /webstore2/index.php?main_page=index, IP address: 23.243.5.141
    #4  queryFactory->Execute() called at [/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore2/includes/modules/sideboxes/ezpages.php:26]
    #5  require(/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore2/includes/modules/sideboxes/ezpages.php) called at [/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore2/includes/modules/column_right.php:32]
    #6  require(/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore2/includes/modules/column_right.php) called at [/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore2/includes/templates/becaberry/common/tpl_main_page.php:159]
    #7  require(/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore2/includes/templates/becaberry/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore2/index.php:97]
    [22-Dec-2018 20:40:11 America/Detroit] PHP Fatal error:  1146:Table 'sammirah_zenc945.zen_ezpages_content' doesn't exist :: SELECT e.*, ec.*
                                    FROM zen_ezpages e,
                                         zen_ezpages_content ec
                                    WHERE e.pages_id = ec.pages_id
                                    AND ec.languages_id = 1
                                    AND e.status_sidebox = 1
                                    AND e.sidebox_sort_order > 0
                                    ORDER BY e.sidebox_sort_order, ec.pages_title ==> (as called by) /home/sammirah/public_html/webstore2/includes/modules/sideboxes/ezpages.php on line 26 <== in /home/sammirah/public_html/webstore2/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 171
    and

Code:

myDEBUG-adm-1545533775-417078.log ( ASCII text, with very long lines ) 
    [22-Dec-2018 21:56:16 America/Detroit] Request URI: /webstore2/zcadmin/ezpages.php, IP address: 23.243.5.141
    #4  queryFactory->Execute() called at [/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore2/zcadmin/includes/classes/split_page_results.php:40]
    #5  splitPageResults->__construct() called at [/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore2/zcadmin/ezpages.php:536]
    [22-Dec-2018 21:56:16 America/Detroit] PHP Fatal error:  1146:Table 'sammirah_zenc945.zen_ezpages_content' doesn't exist :: select count(*) as total  FROM zen_ezpages e,                                          zen_ezpages_content ec                                     WHERE e.pages_id = ec.pages_id                                     AND ec.languages_id = 1 ==> (as called by) /home/sammirah/public_html/webstore2/zcadmin/includes/classes/split_page_results.php on line 40 <== in /home/sammirah/public_html/webstore2/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 171
    So, I have checked phpMyAdmin hoping to find the highlighted zen_ezpages_content table to no a avail. So how should I proceed do I just make a table and call it that. I am at a lost on how to proceed. BTW all of this is on my test site, so my active site is still working well on 1.5.5f
    Last edited by sammirah; 23 Dec 2018 at 04:28 AM.

Plugin Contributions

After a good night's sleep, I took time to read things carefully and figured out where to get my table, after searching FAQs on how to create ad db table and reading https://www.zen-cart.com/content.php...ce-is-required I looked at every file in zc_install until I found:
    Code:
    ## add support for multi lingual ezpages
    CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS ezpages_content (
      pages_id int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
      languages_id int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1',
      pages_title varchar(64) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
      pages_html_text text NOT NULL,
      UNIQUE KEY ez_pages (pages_id, languages_id),
      KEY idx_lang_id_zen (languages_id)
    ) ENGINE=MyISAM;

INSERT IGNORE INTO ezpages_content (pages_id, languages_id, pages_title, pages_html_text)
    SELECT e.pages_id, l.languages_id, e.pages_title, e.pages_html_text
    FROM ezpages e
    LEFT JOIN languages l ON 1;
    ALTER TABLE ezpages DROP languages_id, DROP pages_title, DROP pages_html_text;
    ALTER TABLE ezpages ADD status_visible int(1) NOT NULL default '0';
    I did a back up of my test site database then 1st imported that entire upgrade zencart sql to my db and when that didn't work I tested copying just the above code into myPHPadmin and hit GO. I got errors of course then it hit me, something DrByte mentioned earlier in this post about the prefixes, so I added prefixes to the lines that shot back the error and voila! I got a nice table and I can see all of the EZ-Pages in my admin area again.

But the main page is still not working properly again, as a matter of fact I am back at square 1 with that. So I checked the logs and this is what I found:
    Code:

myDEBUG-1545588857-132746.log ( ASCII text, with very long lines ) 
    [23-Dec-2018 13:14:17 America/Detroit] Request URI: /webstore2/index.php?main_page=index, IP address: 23.243.5.141
    #4  queryFactory->Execute() called at [/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore2/includes/modules/becaberry/ezpages_bar_header.php:21]
    #5  include(/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore2/includes/modules/becaberry/ezpages_bar_header.php) called at [/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore2/includes/templates/becaberry/templates/tpl_ezpages_bar_header.php:18]
    #6  require(/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore2/includes/templates/becaberry/templates/tpl_ezpages_bar_header.php) called at [/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore2/includes/templates/becaberry/common/tpl_header_dropdown.php:201]
    #7  require(/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore2/includes/templates/becaberry/common/tpl_header_dropdown.php) called at [/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore2/includes/templates/becaberry/common/tpl_header.php:93]
    #8  require(/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore2/includes/templates/becaberry/common/tpl_header.php) called at [/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore2/includes/templates/becaberry/common/tpl_main_page.php:73]
    #9  require(/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore2/includes/templates/becaberry/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore2/index.php:97]
    [23-Dec-2018 13:14:17 America/Detroit] PHP Fatal error:  1054:Unknown column 'pages_title' in 'order clause' :: select * from zen_ezpages where status_header = 1 and header_sort_order > 0 order by header_sort_order, pages_title ==> (as called by) /home/sammirah/public_html/webstore2/includes/modules/becaberry/ezpages_bar_header.php on line 21 <== in /home/sammirah/public_html/webstore2/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 171
    I know that means a column in the table pages_title is not suppose to be there but my brain is hurting too much to figure this out. My earlier chance encounters made me feel like a mad scientist! I honestly don't understand how you guys look at all this code all day, just a few lines and I can't function. Is there at least a point of reference to look at? I just wanna run my store...as a matter of fact when all of this is done I am updating the db and keeping the test site.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast