Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion A few errors about defines: "PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant ..."

Hi there,

I had upgraded 2 sites with the latest version of zc 1.5.6 + PHP 7.3 and I see many errors. Most of errors are from the languages. There are many missing language in the new version. Error details:

tpl_checkout_success_default.php (missed define language)
    Disable a category in admin (missed define langguage)
    [20-Dec-2018 11:20:35 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_STATUS - assumed 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_STATUS' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/roidseur/public_html/includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_site_map_default.php on line 64 (popular error when use with PHP 7.3)

I will update errors when I see a new. I am tracking on the sites.

Best Regards,
    Our Site: http://zucando.com
    Marketing Plugins: Marketing Modules
    Free Response Templates: Responsive Templates

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Upgrade Zencart version 1.5.6

Working on it. Please continue reporting.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

Note though that it seems like in the discussion of code that these are warnings that are generated because "mistakes" were made. If execution is stopped and the logged message(s) indicate an error, then that's different but I'm in full agreement with swguy to continue reporting new logged items not otherwise identified.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

This is completely wrong. The whole point of 1.5.6 was interoperability with PHP 7.2+. We should finish the job.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by swguy View Post
    This is completely wrong. The whole point of 1.5.6 was interoperability with PHP 7.2+. We should finish the job.
    That it was released with 7.3 causing the issues that have been identified, agree. There has been a request for quite a while for others to be trying to operate under 1.5.6 and identify issues, though I'll say that while I've been doing that the last file update I did was a few months ago and my test environment doesn't have php 7.3 currently in place, so I certainly haven't been helping from that perspective.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by cvhainb View Post
    1) tpl_checkout_success_default.php (missed define language)
    2) Disable a category in admin (missed define langguage)
    3) [20-Dec-2018 11:20:35 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_STATUS - assumed 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_STATUS' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/roidseur/public_html/includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_site_map_default.php on line 64 (popular error when use with PHP 7.3)
    3) Fixed
    https://github.com/zencart/zencart/pull/1939

1) Fixed
    https://github.com/zencart/zencart/pull/1936

2) Fixed
    https://github.com/zencart/zencart/pull/1937

Plugin Contributions

[20-Dec-2018 14:40:24 UTC] Request URI: /site-map-page, IP address: 66.249.66.84
    #1 require(/home/roidseur/public_html/includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_site_map_default.php) called at [/home/roidseur/public_html/includes/templates/zucando_free_2018/common/tpl_main_page.php:127]
    #2 require(/home/roidseur/public_html/includes/templates/zucando_free_2018/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home/roidseur/public_html/index.php:97]
    [20-Dec-2018 14:40:24 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_STATUS - assumed 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_STATUS' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/roidseur/public_html/includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_site_map_default.php on line 64

Plugin Contributions

I will continue to track and let you know if see anything else. Thank you so much.

Plugin Contributions

That issue was fixed by change #3 above.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by swguy View Post
    Im getting loads of warning popping up when viewing cart page from your modules, 1.5.6 and php 7, do i need to move the file locations of the english defines?

Code:
    [19-Feb-2019 17:23:38 UTC] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=shopping_cart, IP address: ::1
    #1  ot_bigspender_discount->ot_bigspender_discount() called at [D:\Server\data\htdocs\includes\modules\BBR_NEW\inc_bs.php:67]
    #2  include_once(D:\Server\data\htdocs\includes\modules\BBR_NEW\inc_bs.php) called at [D:\Server\data\htdocs\includes\templates\BBR_NEW\templates\tpl_shopping_cart_default.php:196]
    #3  require(D:\Server\data\htdocs\includes\templates\BBR_NEW\templates\tpl_shopping_cart_default.php) called at [D:\Server\data\htdocs\includes\templates\BBR_NEW\common\tpl_main_page.php:139]
    #4  require(D:\Server\data\htdocs\includes\templates\BBR_NEW\common\tpl_main_page.php) called at [D:\Server\data\htdocs\index.php:97]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_BIGSPENDER_DISCOUNT_TITLE - assumed 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_BIGSPENDER_DISCOUNT_TITLE' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in D:\Server\data\htdocs\includes\modules\order_total\ot_bigspender_discount.php on line 150.

[19-Feb-2019 17:23:38 UTC] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=shopping_cart, IP address: ::1
    #1  ot_bigspender_discount->ot_bigspender_discount() called at [D:\Server\data\htdocs\includes\modules\BBR_NEW\inc_bs.php:67]
    #2  include_once(D:\Server\data\htdocs\includes\modules\BBR_NEW\inc_bs.php) called at [D:\Server\data\htdocs\includes\templates\BBR_NEW\templates\tpl_shopping_cart_default.php:196]
    #3  require(D:\Server\data\htdocs\includes\templates\BBR_NEW\templates\tpl_shopping_cart_default.php) called at [D:\Server\data\htdocs\includes\templates\BBR_NEW\common\tpl_main_page.php:139]
    #4  require(D:\Server\data\htdocs\includes\templates\BBR_NEW\common\tpl_main_page.php) called at [D:\Server\data\htdocs\index.php:97]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_BIGSPENDER_DISCOUNT_DESCRIPTION - assumed 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_BIGSPENDER_DISCOUNT_DESCRIPTION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in D:\Server\data\htdocs\includes\modules\order_total\ot_bigspender_discount.php on line 151.

#1  ot_big_chooser->ot_big_chooser() called at [D:\Server\data\htdocs\includes\modules\BBR_NEW\inc_bc.php:5]
    #2  include_once(D:\Server\data\htdocs\includes\modules\BBR_NEW\inc_bc.php) called at [D:\Server\data\htdocs\includes\templates\BBR_NEW\templates\tpl_shopping_cart_default.php:197]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_BIG_CHOOSER_TITLE - assumed 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_BIG_CHOOSER_TITLE' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in D:\Server\data\htdocs\includes\modules\order_total\ot_big_chooser.php on line 220.

#1  ot_big_chooser->ot_big_chooser() called at [D:\Server\data\htdocs\includes\modules\BBR_NEW\inc_bc.php:5]
    #2  include_once(D:\Server\data\htdocs\includes\modules\BBR_NEW\inc_bc.php) called at [D:\Server\data\htdocs\includes\templates\BBR_NEW\templates\tpl_shopping_cart_default.php:197]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_BIG_CHOOSER_DESCRIPTION - assumed 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_BIG_CHOOSER_DESCRIPTION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in D:\Server\data\htdocs\includes\modules\order_total\ot_big_chooser.php on line 221.

--> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_BIG_CHOOSER_SORT_ORDER - assumed 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_BIG_CHOOSER_SORT_ORDER' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in D:\Server\data\htdocs\includes\modules\order_total\ot_big_chooser.php on line 222.

--> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_BIG_CHOOSER_INC_TAX - assumed 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_BIG_CHOOSER_INC_TAX' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in D:\Server\data\htdocs\includes\modules\order_total\ot_big_chooser.php on line 223.

--> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_BIG_CHOOSER_CALC_TAX - assumed 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_BIG_CHOOSER_CALC_TAX' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in D:\Server\data\htdocs\includes\modules\order_total\ot_big_chooser.php on line 224.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast