Plugin Contributions

help question What to do? I do no have the file needed for this plug-in.

I want to use the paypal marketing plug in which requires me to add a line of code to the file: includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/common/html_header.php . My problem is, my template does not have that file. The default_template has the file. What can I do?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: What to do? I do no have the file needed for this plug-in.

Quote Originally Posted by sammirah View Post
    I want to use the paypal marketing plug in which requires me to add a line of code to the file: includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/common/html_header.php . My problem is, my template does not have that file. The default_template has the file. What can I do?
    Not sure what aspect of potential issues is the problem. Could you be a little clearer about which file is a problem or what the issue is?

Indicate which "file" is missing/present, etc...
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

My template does not have the file html_header.php

/includes/templates/becaberry/common/html_header.php does not exist on my server. The only place I find html_header.php is in includes/templates/template_default/common/html_header.php

Plugin Contributions

Copy the html_header.php from includes/templates/template_default/common/ into /includes/templates/becaberry/common/ and then edit to add what you need to it to override the one in the default folder
    Mike
    GeekHost - Zen Cart Certified & PCI Compliant Hosting
    The Zen Cart Forum...Better than a monitor covered with post-it notes!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by barco57 View Post
    Copy the html_header.php from includes/templates/template_default/common/ into /includes/templates/becaberry/common/ and then edit to add what you need to it to override the one in the default folder
    Ok, so I copied that file and took out the file which was causing the double option in Admin -> Configuration (which was not working), now the main page of the site is not working. I am thinking I did not add the line correctly in html_header.php, but not for sure. This is the error log I am getting:

Code:

myDEBUG-1546870648-414270.log ( ASCII text, with very long lines ) 
    [07-Jan-2019 09:17:29 America/Detroit] Request URI: /webstore2/index.php?main_page=index, IP address: 23.243.5.141
    #1  require() called at [/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore2/includes/templates/becaberry/common/html_header.php:170]
    #2  require(/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore2/includes/templates/becaberry/common/html_header.php) called at [/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore2/index.php:43]
    [07-Jan-2019 09:17:29 America/Detroit] PHP Warning:  require(includes/templates/becaberry/paypal_solutions/paypal_solutions): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sammirah/public_html/webstore2/includes/templates/becaberry/common/html_header.php on line 170

[07-Jan-2019 09:17:29 America/Detroit] Request URI: /webstore2/index.php?main_page=index, IP address: 23.243.5.141
    #1  require() called at [/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore2/includes/templates/becaberry/common/html_header.php:170]
    #2  require(/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore2/includes/templates/becaberry/common/html_header.php) called at [/home/sammirah/public_html/webstore2/index.php:43]
    [07-Jan-2019 09:17:29 America/Detroit] PHP Warning:  require(includes/templates/becaberry/paypal_solutions/paypal_solutions): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sammirah/public_html/webstore2/includes/templates/becaberry/common/html_header.php on line 170
    [07-Jan-2019 09:17:29 America/Detroit] PHP Fatal error:  require(): Failed opening required 'includes/templates/becaberry/paypal_solutions/paypal_solutions' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php56/lib/php') in /home/sammirah/public_html/webstore2/includes/templates/becaberry/common/html_header.php on line 170
    Is this saying that I am actually missing a file or is it just something missing in the html_header.php ?

Plugin Contributions

The message is indicating that: includes/templates/becaberry/paypal_solutions/paypal_solutions is missing. But the unusual part of that is that it isn't a file that is being accessed per se, but looks like an entire folder.

Ie. There's no php extension, though that isn't necessarily a requirement.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    The message is indicating that: includes/templates/becaberry/paypal_solutions/paypal_solutions is missing. But the unusual part of that is that it isn't a file that is being accessed per se, but looks like an entire folder.

Ie. There's no php extension, though that isn't necessarily a requirement.
    Ah ha! The file is there and there is a paypal_solutions.php within. So I changed the verbage on line 170 to state paypal_soutions.php and that seems to have worked. At least the home page is back to normal. Now to set it up and copy the changes to the live site.