Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Brampton, Cumbria, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Plugin Contributions

Default Warning: constant(): Couldn't find constant IH_RESIZE_TITLE in init_image_handler.php

I have just installed V1.5.6 with theme "Tableu2" with plugins, display logs, worldpay & encrypted_master_password-2.3.1. When I have logged to the back office I am told there is a new error. On inspection this file is 12 pages long. I have no idea what is on about and it is too big for here.
    Learning Fast.
    Eden Craft Supplies

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Error Log

paste last 10 line of the log, maybe it can give us a clue of what is wrong, and we can help you in the right direction.

Plugin Contributions

Actually, paste the lines associated with the first error in the log rather than the last... the problem starts up to and ends up leading to the last issue in the log.
    Be sure to post within [CODE][/CODE] tags generated by clicking the # button in the message box toolbar.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Tops line are;
    Code:
    [09-Jan-2019 23:50:45 Europe/London] Request URI: /xxx/keepalive.php, IP address: 10.70.95.159
    #1 constant() called at [/homepages/xx/xxx/htdocs/shops/ceruk/xxx/includes/init_includes/init_image_handler.php:493]
    #2 xxxx_create_menu_item() called at [/homepages/20/xxx/htdocs/shops/ceruk/xxx/includes/init_includes/init_image_handler.php:230]
    #3 require(/homepages/20/xxx/htdocs/shops/ceruk/xxx/includes/init_includes/init_image_handler.php) called at [/homepages/20/xxx/htdocs/shops/ceruk/includes/autoload_func.php:48]
    #4 require(/homepages/20/xxx/htdocs/shops/ceruk/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/homepages/20/xxx/htdocs/shops/ceruk/xxx/includes/application_top.php:171]
    #5 require(/homepages/20/xxx/htdocs/shops/ceruk/xxx/includes/application_top.php) called at [/homepages/20/xxx/htdocs/shops/ceruk/xxx/keepalive.php:9]
    [09-Jan-2019 23:50:45 Europe/London] PHP Warning: constant(): Couldn't find constant IH_RESIZE_TITLE in /homepages/20/xxx/htdocs/shops/ceruk/xxx/includes/init_includes/init_image_handler.php on line 493
    Last couple of lines;
    Code:
    [09-Jan-2019 23:50:45 Europe/London] Request URI: /xxx/keepalive.php, IP address: 10.70.95.159
    #1 constant() called at [/homepages/20/xxx/htdocs/shops/ceruk/xxx/includes/init_includes/init_image_handler.php:534]
    #2 xxxx_overwrite_create_menu_item() called at [/homepages/20/xxx/htdocs/shops/ceruk/xxx/includes/init_includes/init_image_handler.php:257]
    #3 require(/homepages/20/xxx/htdocs/shops/ceruk/xxx/includes/init_includes/init_image_handler.php) called at [/homepages/20/xxx/htdocs/shops/ceruk/includes/autoload_func.php:48]
    #4 require(/homepages/20/xxx/htdocs/shops/ceruk/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/homepages/20/xxx/htdocs/shops/ceruk/xxx/includes/application_top.php:171]
    #5 require(/homepages/20/xxx/htdocs/shops/ceruk/xxx/includes/application_top.php) called at [/homepages/20/xxx/htdocs/shops/ceruk/xxx/keepalive.php:9]
    [09-Jan-2019 23:50:45 Europe/London] PHP Warning: constant(): Couldn't find constant IH_VERSION_TEXT in /homepages/20/xxx/htdocs/shops/ceruk/xxx/includes/init_includes/init_image_handler.php on line 534
    I have noticed that the top line selection is repeated a couple of time
    Learning Fast.
    Eden Craft Supplies

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Actually, paste the lines associated with the first error in the log rather than the last... the problem starts up to and ends up leading to the last issue in the log.
    Be sure to post within [CODE][/CODE] tags generated by clicking the # button in the message box toolbar.
    Note that if you're experiencing a whitepage or partial whitepage type error, it will actually be the last entry in the log that's significant.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Note that if you're experiencing a whitepage or partial whitepage type error, it will actually be the last entry in the log that's significant.
    How to word this... the error at the end of the list will identify where the last opportunity was to possibly precent the operation from succeeding, but it is because of the warnings that occurred before then that guide to how the bad data got to the end error.

For example, if a class was to be included for execution of an operation, but the class was not present, there would be a warning that the class file did not exist followed by an error at attempting to access a non-existent class.

Which was more "significant"?, the lack of the class or that the file in the include didn't exist? Yes, code could be added to verify the presence/absence of the class before attempting to use it just as before the use of each and every variable the existence could be determined. Time and place for such checks of course, but not an always/everywhere action.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by adb34 View Post
    PHP Warning: constant(): Couldn't find constant IH_RESIZE_TITLE in /homepages/20/xxx/htdocs/shops/ceruk/xxx/includes/init_includes/init_image_handler.php on line 493
    That exposes that there are some Image-Handler-related defines that aren't registered properly. There are others in that log as well.

I haven't looked at the IH plugin to know whether the problem is in the plugin, or if it's because you haven't installed it properly. Perhaps someone using IH can help with that.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

What I am going to do is do a fresh re-install and see what is happening and which plugin is causing some sort of problem with the v1.5.6 zencart. I am not in a rush to get this site running.
    Learning Fast.
    Eden Craft Supplies

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    That exposes that there are some Image-Handler-related defines that aren't registered properly. There are others in that log as well.

I haven't looked at the IH plugin to know whether the problem is in the plugin, or if it's because you haven't installed it properly. Perhaps someone using IH can help with that.
    I don't know what version of IH is loaded, but the current version's (5.1.1+) /admin/init_includes/init_image_handler.php is only 295 lines long and those errors are showing up on lines 493 and 534.

Plugin Contributions

i think a fresh install is required....

in the latest version (and again thanks to @lat9 for maintaining!) the constant referred to is in:

/YOUR_ADMIN/includes/languages/english/image_handler.php

it was moved from:

/YOUR_ADMIN/includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/bmz_image_handler.php

should be pretty easy to resolve this problem with a fresh install (which i think i need to do myself!)

best.
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast