Plugin Contributions

Default use PHP 7.2 on my site?

Hello,

I did a fresh install on my host that purpose php from 5.6 to 7.2 and apparently used php i 5.6 https://www.ribetchris.fr/phpinfo.php

I asked to online .net and apparently the host is correctly configured in php 7.2

So, could you say me how to use php 7.2 on my new zencart please ?

thanks and best regards

Ribetchris

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: use PHP 7.2 on zencart

If you are able to use cpanel, you may have the option to change it there IF they provide MultiPHP Manager.

If not, your host will need to set the PHP version.

Plugin Contributions

Also point them to whatever you have set up to display the php version to them so that they can see for themselves that they have or haven't done their part.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

... and be sure they are looking at the actual folder where Zen Cart is installed, not just any folder on your site.

A check that both your host and you can perform is running a simple PHP script:

<?php
    echo phpinfo();

Which will verify that the PHP that is running in the folder where the script lives is as expected.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

Hello,

Thanks for your help

I tried a lot of thinks and that resolved my problem is to have downgraded my php version in my admin panel on online .net and put it back to php 7.2 after

Instructions to put
    Code:
    AddHandler ${php7} php
    on a htaccess file make a bug that make download file instead to display them

They answered me to contact a webmaster or one of their partner (non free) to have help because they don't support about configuring our host (I don't understand whose have I bought my host ? )

another thing that I don't understand in my phpinfo header, it's written that I'm on a php version 7.2 and configuration and loaded configuration file is in php5 directory
    Code:
    PHP Version 7.2.0
    System 	Linux ribetchris.fr 4.4.0-137-generic #163-Ubuntu SMP Mon Sep 24 13:14:43 UTC 2018 x86_64
    Build Date 	Dec 22 2017 16:11:29
    Configure Command 	'./configure' '--prefix=/usr' '--enable-fpm' '--disable-cgi' '--with-fpm-user=www-data' '--with-fpm-group=www-data' '--with-config-file-path=/etc/php5/fpm' '--with-config-file-scan-dir=/etc/php5/fpm/conf.d' '--build=x86_64-linux-gnu' '--host=x86_64-linux-gnu' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--localstatedir=/var' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--disable-debug' '--with-regex=php' '--disable-rpath' '--disable-static' '--with-pic' '--with-layout=GNU' '--with-pear=/usr/share/php' '--enable-calendar' '--enable-sysvsem' '--enable-sysvshm' '--enable-sysvmsg' '--enable-bcmath' '--with-bz2' '--enable-ctype' '--with-db4' '--without-gdbm' '--with-iconv' '--enable-exif' '--enable-ftp' '--with-gettext' '--enable-mbstring' '--with-pcre-regex=/usr' '--enable-shmop' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-wddx' '--with-libxml-dir=/usr' '--with-zlib' '--with-kerberos=/usr' '--with-openssl=/usr' '--enable-soap' '--enable-zip' '--with-mhash=yes' '--with-system-tzdata' '--with-mysql-sock=/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' '--enable-dtrace' '--with-libevent-dir=/usr' '--without-mm' '--disable-pdo' '--without-mysql' '--without-sybase-ct' '--without-mssql' '--without-sqlite3' '--with-fpm-systemd' '-with-libdir=lib/x86_64-linux-gnu' 'build_alias=x86_64-linux-gnu' 'host_alias=x86_64-linux-gnu' 'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -O2 -Wall -fsigned-char -fno-strict-aliasing -g'
    Server API 	FPM/FastCGI
    Virtual Directory Support 	disabled
    Configuration File (php.ini) Path 	/etc/php5/fpm
    Loaded Configuration File 	/etc/php5/fpm/php.ini
    Scan this dir for additional .ini files 	/etc/php5/fpm/conf.d
    Additional .ini files parsed 	/etc/php5/fpm/conf.d/01-mysqlnd.ini, /etc/php5/fpm/conf.d/01-portal_ioncube.ini, /etc/php5/fpm/conf.d/05-opcache.ini, /etc/php5/fpm/conf.d/curl.ini, /etc/php5/fpm/conf.d/gd.ini, /etc/php5/fpm/conf.d/gmp.ini, /etc/php5/fpm/conf.d/imap.ini, /etc/php5/fpm/conf.d/intl.ini, /etc/php5/fpm/conf.d/ldap.ini, /etc/php5/fpm/conf.d/mysqli.ini, /etc/php5/fpm/conf.d/odbc.ini, /etc/php5/fpm/conf.d/pdo.ini, /etc/php5/fpm/conf.d/pdo_mysql.ini, /etc/php5/fpm/conf.d/pdo_pgsql.ini, /etc/php5/fpm/conf.d/pdo_sqlite.ini, /etc/php5/fpm/conf.d/pgsql.ini, /etc/php5/fpm/conf.d/portal_custom.ini, /etc/php5/fpm/conf.d/pspell.ini, /etc/php5/fpm/conf.d/sqlite3.ini, /etc/php5/fpm/conf.d/xmlrpc.ini, /etc/php5/fpm/conf.d/xsl.ini
    Am I on a version 7.2 or on a version 5 ?

Thanks and best regards

Ribetchris