Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ZCA Responsive Classic Template for 1.5.6 [Support Thread]

Hi, Question on specs here.
    ZC 1.5.6c, PHP 7.3.10, responsive classic.

While testing, my partner noticed that when checking out an order, in the initial main_page=shopping_cart screen, there appears to be a drop-down box to change address. I'd never had a separate address before, but she does, and now the issue has come up.
    In Chrome, this is simple drop-down, no title or anything, and it confused her.

If one continues by pressing the "Checkout" button and continues to Step 1 of 3 (main_page=checkout_shipping ) there is an explicit "Change Address" button in the style matching the rest of the page.

So I wonder, is the drop-down seen in the shopping cart page a bug? I can try to style it somehow to match the style seen on Step 1 of 3, or simply remove the logic that puts in this code when (I assume) an address book for a customer has more than one address in it.

Any advice or comments most appreciated, I fully understand this is a free (and very useful and appreciated) template, and time is money, etc.
    Zen Cart 1.5.6c modified to support Japanese language (postage module support work in progress). Upgraded incrementally each version from initial 1.5.5d.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ZCA Responsive Classic Template for 1.5.6 [Support Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by gernot View Post
    Hi, Question on specs here.
    ZC 1.5.6c, PHP 7.3.10, responsive classic.

While testing, my partner noticed that when checking out an order, in the initial main_page=shopping_cart screen, there appears to be a drop-down box to change address. I'd never had a separate address before, but she does, and now the issue has come up.
    In Chrome, this is simple drop-down, no title or anything, and it confused her.

If one continues by pressing the "Checkout" button and continues to Step 1 of 3 (main_page=checkout_shipping ) there is an explicit "Change Address" button in the style matching the rest of the page.

So I wonder, is the drop-down seen in the shopping cart page a bug? I can try to style it somehow to match the style seen on Step 1 of 3, or simply remove the logic that puts in this code when (I assume) an address book for a customer has more than one address in it.
    /../
    Seems I posted in the wrong thread, so re-posted in the responsive classic thread, plus my solution:
    https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....77#post1363477
    Zen Cart 1.5.6c modified to support Japanese language (postage module support work in progress). Upgraded incrementally each version from initial 1.5.5d.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234