Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Help Customizing CSS

This version scored better than the original version on the test according to the demo site... but still has the webfont load issue.... I am going to load this version up and see if it improves my speed. Thank you!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ZCA Responsive Classic Template for 1.5.6 [Support Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by dennisns7d View Post
    I've installed this on my local XAMPP (PHP 5.6.36) to try it out with Zen Cart 1.5.6a. When I clicked Specials..., I encountered the following error:
    Code:
    [17-Feb-2019 09:31:35 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function zca_diy_active() in C:\xampp\htdocs\zencart156t\includes\modules\pages\specials\header_php_specials_zca_diy.php on line 17
    I've tracked this down to a missing file. The init_zca_diy.php file requires zca_diy_functions.php which was not included in the download. Where might I find this file?
    Did you find this file or the contents.

Plugin Contributions

Looks like this (missing function) is still a bug in the template. File an issue at the Github site:
    https://github.com/zcadditions/ZCA-R...t-1.5.6-v1.0.0
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by wilbroek View Post
    Did you find this file or the contents.
    After looking over other ZCA templates, I settled on the following contents that seem to work:
    Code:
    <?php
    /**
     * @author ZCAdditions.com, ZCA Bootstrap Template
     */

// -----
    // This function returns a boolean value indicating whether (true) or not (false)
    // the ZCA DIY template is the currently-active template.  The definition is
    // present in the template's /includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/zca_responsive_classic_tpl/zca_diy_id.php,
    //
    function zca_diy_active()
    {
        return (defined('IS_ZCA_DIY_TEMPLATE'));
    }

Plugin Contributions

I'll be submitting an updated version soon after 1.5.6b is released
    Website - Github. Like the ZCA Bootstrap 4 Template? Donations Welcome. Bootstrap Plugins?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Help Customizing CSS

Hey! I am having an issue with the order totals and I'm not sure if it's related to this amazing template (which I love and thank you.) or if it's a general Zen issue. So I'll start here and work backwards. When I get as far as my cart summary, "Step 2 of 3 - Payment Information" I have a few issues. It is not listing the items in the cart AND the cart order totals are reversed. If I uncheck the "display: flex", it rearranges the totals properly, but I am not familiar with "flex" to start with so I'm not sure what it's a proper fix or just a quick fix. I know just enough to be dangerous, so I am very hesitate to start making any changes without advice.
    Zen Version - 1.5.6a, PHP 7.2
    Site - 1.5.6a-trial.af-company.com
    Plugins - ZCA Responsive Classic, Email Archive Manager, Encrypted Master Password
    Thanks in advance for any help.
    Name:  order total issue.jpg
Views: 305
Size:  67.0 KB
    Last edited by margecc; 1 May 2019 at 08:30 PM. Reason: added php version
    Thanks, Colleen
    www.af-company.com
    To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer. Farmers' Almanac, 1978

Plugin Contributions

Default All Products Page Display Error

New ZC installation of 1.56 but I did import my products and categories via DBio tool. All is looking good when I browse the system, but when I try to load the ALL PRODUCTS page I get an error 500. This is what the debug log shows.

[02-May-2019 21:26:33 UTC] Request URI: /zc/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=123_124_125, IP address: 67.41.90.57
    #1 sizeof() called at [/home/admin/public_html/zc/includes/modules/sideboxes/zca_responsive_classic_tpl/more_information.php:33]
    #2 require(/home/admin/public_html/zc/includes/modules/sideboxes/zca_responsive_classic_tpl/more_information.php) called at [/home/admin/public_html/zc/includes/modules/zca_responsive_classic_tpl/column_left.php:54]
    #3 require(/home/admin/public_html/zc/includes/modules/zca_responsive_classic_tpl/column_left.php) called at [/home/admin/public_html/zc/includes/templates/zca_responsive_classic_tpl/common/tpl_main_page.php:147]
    #4 require(/home/admin/public_html/zc/includes/templates/zca_responsive_classic_tpl/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home/admin/public_html/zc/index.php:97]
    --> PHP Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/admin/public_html/zc/includes/modules/sideboxes/zca_responsive_classic_tpl/more_information.php on line 33.

I'm thinking it's probably my database and not your template, but I just need help in fixing it, please.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: All Products Page Display Error

Quote Originally Posted by lynbor View Post
    New ZC installation of 1.56 but I did import my products and categories via DBio tool. All is looking good when I browse the system, but when I try to load the ALL PRODUCTS page I get an error 500. This is what the debug log shows.

[02-May-2019 21:26:33 UTC] Request URI: /zc/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=123_124_125, IP address: 67.41.90.57
    #1 sizeof() called at [/home/admin/public_html/zc/includes/modules/sideboxes/zca_responsive_classic_tpl/more_information.php:33]
    #2 require(/home/admin/public_html/zc/includes/modules/sideboxes/zca_responsive_classic_tpl/more_information.php) called at [/home/admin/public_html/zc/includes/modules/zca_responsive_classic_tpl/column_left.php:54]
    #3 require(/home/admin/public_html/zc/includes/modules/zca_responsive_classic_tpl/column_left.php) called at [/home/admin/public_html/zc/includes/templates/zca_responsive_classic_tpl/common/tpl_main_page.php:147]
    #4 require(/home/admin/public_html/zc/includes/templates/zca_responsive_classic_tpl/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home/admin/public_html/zc/index.php:97]
    --> PHP Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/admin/public_html/zc/includes/modules/sideboxes/zca_responsive_classic_tpl/more_information.php on line 33.

I'm thinking it's probably my database and not your template, but I just need help in fixing it, please.
    That log identifies a warning ... which wouldn't result in a Server 500 ... that can be corrected by initializing the array used by the more_information sidebox. Edit the file /includes/modules/sideboxes/zca_responsive_classic_tpl/more_information.php (presumably a clone of responsive_classic), changing line 14 that reads
    Code:
      unset($more_information);
    to
    Code:
      $more_information = array();
    For the server 500, look for log(s) that identify a PHP Error.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    That log identifies a warning ... which wouldn't result in a Server 500 ... that can be corrected by initializing the array used by the more_information sidebox. Edit the file /includes/modules/sideboxes/zca_responsive_classic_tpl/more_information.php (presumably a clone of responsive_classic), changing line 14 that reads
    Code:
      unset($more_information);
    to
    Code:
      $more_information = array();
    For the server 500, look for log(s) that identify a PHP Error.
    I had looked in the ZC logs folder and what I pasted was the only thing I found that came close to the time stamp. but I looked in the server logs and found a PHP error log file and was able to glean this out of it, Maybe it will give us a clue??

Code:
    [03-May-2019 12:50:56 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function zca_diy_active() in /home/adm/public_html/zc/includes/modules/pages/products_all/header_php_products_all_zca_diy.php:17
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/adm/public_html/zc/index.php(36): require()
    #1 {main}
      thrown in /home/adm/public_html/zc/includes/modules/pages/products_all/header_php_products_all_zca_diy.php on line 17
    [03-May-2019 12:51:40 UTC] PHP Deprecated:  The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /home/adm/public_html/csl/security_functions.php on line 36
    [03-May-2019 12:51:40 UTC] PHP Deprecated:  Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; MySQL_DB has a deprecated constructor in /home/adm/public_html/csl/class/mysqli_db.php on line 78
    [03-May-2019 12:51:40 UTC] PHP Deprecated:  Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; MySQL_RS has a deprecated constructor in /home/adm/public_html/csl/class/mysqli_db.php on line 518
    [03-May-2019 13:51:40 Europe/Dublin] PHP Deprecated:  Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; SessionManager has a deprecated constructor in /home/adm/public_html/csl/class/sessionmanager.php on line 2
    [03-May-2019 12:51:42 UTC] PHP Deprecated:  The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /home/adm/public_html/csl/security_functions.php on line 36
    [03-May-2019 12:51:42 UTC] PHP Deprecated:  Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; MySQL_DB has a deprecated constructor in /home/adm/public_html/csl/class/mysqli_db.php on line 78
    [03-May-2019 12:51:42 UTC] PHP Deprecated:  Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; MySQL_RS has a deprecated constructor in /home/adm/public_html/csl/class/mysqli_db.php on line 518
    [03-May-2019 13:51:42 Europe/Dublin] PHP Deprecated:  Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; SessionManager has a deprecated constructor in /home/adm/public_html/csl/class/sessionmanager.php on line 2
    [03-May-2019 12:52:49 UTC] PHP Deprecated:  The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /home/adm/public_html/csl/security_functions.php on line 36
    [03-May-2019 12:52:49 UTC] PHP Deprecated:  Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; MySQL_DB has a deprecated constructor in /home/adm/public_html/csl/class/mysqli_db.php on line 78
    [03-May-2019 12:52:49 UTC] PHP Deprecated:  Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; MySQL_RS has a deprecated constructor in /home/adm/public_html/csl/class/mysqli_db.php on line 518
    [03-May-2019 13:52:49 Europe/Dublin] PHP Deprecated:  Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; SessionManager has a deprecated constructor in /home/adm/public_html/csl/class/sessionmanager.php on line 2
    [03-May-2019 12:52:51 UTC] PHP Deprecated:  The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /home/adm/public_html/csl/security_functions.php on line 36
    [03-May-2019 12:52:51 UTC] PHP Deprecated:  Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; MySQL_DB has a deprecated constructor in /home/adm/public_html/csl/class/mysqli_db.php on line 78
    [03-May-2019 12:52:51 UTC] PHP Deprecated:  Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; MySQL_RS has a deprecated constructor in /home/adm/public_html/csl/class/mysqli_db.php on line 518
    [03-May-2019 13:52:51 Europe/Dublin] PHP Deprecated:  Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; SessionManager has a deprecated constructor in /home/adm/public_html/csl/class/sessionmanager.php on line 2
    [03-May-2019 13:52:51 Europe/Dublin] PHP Warning:  mktime() expects parameter 6 to be integer, string given in /home/adm/public_html/csl/functions.php on line 2014
    [03-May-2019 12:52:53 UTC] PHP Deprecated:  The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /home/adm/public_html/csl/security_functions.php on line 36
    [03-May-2019 12:52:53 UTC] PHP Deprecated:  Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; MySQL_DB has a deprecated constructor in /home/adm/public_html/csl/class/mysqli_db.php on line 78
    [03-May-2019 12:52:53 UTC] PHP Deprecated:  Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; MySQL_RS has a deprecated constructor in /home/adm/public_html/csl/class/mysqli_db.php on line 518
    [03-May-2019 13:52:53 Europe/Dublin] PHP Deprecated:  Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; SessionManager has a deprecated constructor in /home/adm/public_html/csl/class/sessionmanager.php on line 2
    [03-May-2019 12:53:09 UTC] PHP Deprecated:  The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /home/adm/public_html/csl/security_functions.php on line 36
    [03-May-2019 12:53:09 UTC] PHP Deprecated:  Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; MySQL_DB has a deprecated constructor in /home/adm/public_html/csl/class/mysqli_db.php on line 78
    [03-May-2019 12:53:09 UTC] PHP Deprecated:  Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; MySQL_RS has a deprecated constructor in /home/adm/public_html/csl/class/mysqli_db.php on line 518
    [03-May-2019 13:53:09 Europe/Dublin] PHP Deprecated:  Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; SessionManager has a deprecated constructor in /home/adm/public_html/csl/class/sessionmanager.php on line 2
    [03-May-2019 12:53:10 UTC] PHP Deprecated:  The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /home/adm/public_html/csl/security_functions.php on line 36
    [03-May-2019 12:53:10 UTC] PHP Deprecated:  Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; MySQL_DB has a deprecated constructor in /home/adm/public_html/csl/class/mysqli_db.php on line 78
    [03-May-2019 12:53:10 UTC] PHP Deprecated:  Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; MySQL_RS has a deprecated constructor in /home/adm/public_html/csl/class/mysqli_db.php on line 518
    [03-May-2019 13:53:10 Europe/Dublin] PHP Deprecated:  Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; SessionManager has a deprecated constructor in /home/adm/public_html/csl/class/sessionmanager.php on line 2

Plugin Contributions

It's the first one:
    Code:
    [03-May-2019 12:50:56 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function zca_diy_active() in /home/adm/public_html/zc/includes/modules/pages/products_all/header_php_products_all_zca_diy.php:17
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/adm/public_html/zc/index.php(36): require()
    #1 {main}
      thrown in /home/adm/public_html/zc/includes/modules/pages/products_all/header_php_products_all_zca_diy.php on line 17
    ... which indicates that the zca_diy_active function isn't defined. See previous posts in this thread for the same issue.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast