Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion There was a problem retrieving transaction details. (Invalid transaction type) 10004

when I am opening an order in edit mode and then move to another page . I am getting " There was a problem retrieving transaction details. (Invalid transaction type) 10004" . Kindly help .

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  14.2 KB

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: There was a problem retrieving transaction details. (Invalid transaction type) 10

If you go directly to that order from one level up, does it work?
    Does it matter in which direction you navigate? Is it only this one order?
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion Re: There was a problem retrieving transaction details. (Invalid transaction type) 10

One level Up-- you mean order page ?

direction - No

One - Yes I think so .

I just realsed from db that with respect to that order , a new row got inserted

with status : Canceled_Reversal , memo : {Record generated by IPN} [ProtectionEligibility:Ineligible]

notify_version : 3.9 and have a value in verify_sign

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: There was a problem retrieving transaction details. (Invalid transaction type) 10

Quote Originally Posted by diptimoy View Post
    and then move to another page .
    I once saw a situation where opening an order showed no PayPal transaction data, but also no alert message either, but navigating to any "next page" would show the alert message for that order ... as if it was buffered from the prior page (cuz it had nothing to do with the "next" page that it actually appeared on).

If that's what's happening, then even though there might be a PHP change that could be made to keep the alert on the current page, I would think that a better solution is to actually fix the error instead.

The 10004-invalid-transaction-type message comes from telling PayPal to lookup details of a transaction that doesn't exist (or doesn't exist with the details provided for doing the lookup).
    I'm somewhat unsurprised if it's happening on a canceled order, because the cancelation happens on PayPal's side and that doesn't always get "told to the Store" so your store wouldn't always know about it.

If it's happening on "every" order, then that's a harder problem since it means the account credentials for paypal have been changed (and therefore all your paypal transaction history is not allowed to be used for lookups since it relates to the old account).

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

@diptimoy, which of the PayPal payment methods are you using?

Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion Re: There was a problem retrieving transaction details. (Invalid transaction type) 10

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    @diptimoy, which of the PayPal payment methods are you using?
    Paypal express checkout . I have contacted the paypal too , they replied yesterday , they said problem is with a particular customer , who had some dispute with them . They have solved the issue with the customer and I don't see the warning in my zencart order page from today and I am happy with it.