Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Shipping Estimator on PHP 7.3

You are correct. The code did fix the error for includes/classes/shipping.php. I was so tired at the end of the day I didn't realize that after the code, only one error was popping up instead of the original 2. I'm still getting the following error for non-logged in customers on PHP 7.2.15 and 7.3.2 for the module template.
    Code:
    Request URI: /index.php?main_page=popup_shipping_estimator
    #1 sizeof() called at [/includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_modules_shipping_estimator.php:134]
    #2 require(/includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_modules_shipping_estimator.php) called at [/includes/modules/shipping_estimator.php:256]
    #3 require(/includes/modules/shipping_estimator.php) called at [/includes/templates/template_default/popup_shipping_estimator/tpl_main_page.php:16]
    #4 require(/includes/templates/template_default/popup_shipping_estimator/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/index.php:97]
    --> PHP Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_modules_shipping_estimator.php on line 134.
    I've been proudly using Zen Cart for over 10 years. ZC has taught me almost everything I know about PHP, Javascript, HTML and CSS. I just want to help in making it better.

With 1.5.6a, I decided to go as basic as I could with minimal plug-ins, replaced all of the files on my server and re-built my template and database, mainly because I had so many errors after upgrading from 1.5.5e and PHP from 5.5 to 7.3. Probably should not have done them both at the same time. It has been a long couple of weeks.

Anyway, I've switched my system back to PHP 7.3.2 since this is really the only error I'm still getting.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by badplanetkevin View Post
    You are correct. The code did fix the error for includes/classes/shipping.php. I was so tired at the end of the day I didn't realize that after the code, only one error was popping up instead of the original 2. I'm still getting the following error for non-logged in customers on PHP 7.2.15 and 7.3.2 for the module template.
    Code:
    Request URI: /index.php?main_page=popup_shipping_estimator
    #1 sizeof() called at [/includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_modules_shipping_estimator.php:134]
    #2 require(/includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_modules_shipping_estimator.php) called at [/includes/modules/shipping_estimator.php:256]
    #3 require(/includes/modules/shipping_estimator.php) called at [/includes/templates/template_default/popup_shipping_estimator/tpl_main_page.php:16]
    #4 require(/includes/templates/template_default/popup_shipping_estimator/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/index.php:97]
    --> PHP Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_modules_shipping_estimator.php on line 134.
    I've been proudly using Zen Cart for over 10 years. ZC has taught me almost everything I know about PHP, Javascript, HTML and CSS. I just want to help in making it better.

With 1.5.6a, I decided to go as basic as I could with minimal plug-ins, replaced all of the files on my server and re-built my template and database, mainly because I had so many errors after upgrading from 1.5.5e and PHP from 5.5 to 7.3. Probably should not have done them both at the same time. It has been a long couple of weeks.

Anyway, I've switched my system back to PHP 7.3.2 since this is really the only error I'm still getting.
    Looking at the code in this area, the *WARNING* that you are getting is "expected" considering the result(s) returned by the shipping method. I say expected because the code considers that either one method or multiple methods are returned. In the case where no method has yet been provided, the code in the associated template file does not properly or perhaps better said, does not sufficiently, handle the situation.

Certainly requires a change to avoid logging of that issue.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Looking at the code in this area, the *WARNING* that you are getting is "expected" considering the result(s) returned by the shipping method. I say expected because the code considers that either one method or multiple methods are returned. In the case where no method has yet been provided, the code in the associated template file does not properly or perhaps better said, does not sufficiently, handle the situation.

Certainly requires a change to avoid logging of that issue.
    I very much appreciate your explanations! I'll be watching for any new warnings while I poke around on my fresh install.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by badplanetkevin View Post
    I very much appreciate your explanations! I'll be watching for any new warnings while I poke around on my fresh install.
    Submitted a Pull Request for this: https://github.com/zencart/zencart/pull/2165/files
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12