Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
    Brampton, Cumbria, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Plugin Contributions

Default Template Fluorspar

I have spent a couple of days looking for this template on the forum, I cannot find it. I would like to turn 'on' the right column, can someone please let me know how?

Thank you
    Learning Fast.
    Eden Craft Supplies

Plugin Contributions

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Template Fluorspar

v156 w/ PHP 7.0.3
    Greetings I recently did a new install of the Fluorspar template and everything is going well: https://www.kritterkams.com , however I can't seem to get the 'social media' links to work.
    In the fluorspar/header.php I tried just the url itself and then this:
    /*bof connect with us urls*/
    define('FACEBOOK','<a href="https://www.facebook.com/Silver.Kamel" target="_blank"><i class="fa fa-facebook"></i></a>');
    But I still don't see the FB icon.
    I want to add FB, YouTube, and Instagram icons.

Any Thoughts?

Kamel....

Love is my religion.

Plugin Contributions

Still having no luck with the 'social media' buttons.. I will come back to that later..
    Tidying up the home page I see my 'search icon' is missing I think there is an error in the code. I have tried a few mods but I keep getting a blank page after my mods.

Here is the code in tpl_search_header.php :
    $content = "";
    $content .= zen_draw_form('quick_find_header', zen_href_link(FILENAME_ADVANCED_SEARCH_RESULT, '', 'NONSSL', false), 'get');
    $content .= zen_draw_hidden_field('main_page',FILENAME_ADVANCED_SEARCH_RESULT);
    $content .= zen_draw_hidden_field('search_in_description', '1') . zen_hide_session_id();
    $content .= zen_draw_input_field('keyword', '', 'size="6" maxlength="30" value="' . HEADER_SEARCH_DEFAULT_TEXT . '" onfocus="if (this.value == \'' . HEADER_SEARCH_DEFAULT_TEXT . '\') this.value = \'\';" onblur="if (this.value == \'\') this.value = \'' . HEADER_SEARCH_DEFAULT_TEXT . '\';"');
    $content .= '<input type="image" src="' . $template->get_template_dir('',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'images/data').'/'.BUTTON_IMAGE_SEARCH_MAIN .'"' .' alt="Search" class="search_input" />';
    $content .= "</form>";

When I do 'view source' on the page it states an error: does not exist, I think this refers to, .BUTTON_IMAGE_SEARCH_MAIN. so in it's place I put 'search-nav.jpg' but as I said before this caused the whole Home page to go blank. I can find no file BUTTON_IMAGE_SEARCH_MAIN in the v1.5.6 or Fluorspar directories..

How do I change this to pull the image up?

Thanx in advance...

Bless...…….. Kamel
    Love is my religion

Plugin Contributions

v1.5.6a PHP 7.0.3

FYI I am getting NO response from peejay who uploaded the FLUORSPAR template. Plus it does not work.
    I found the source of this template at www zenofobe com but when I tried to download it my McAfee blocked and deleted the download warning that it contained a virus. So buyer beware! I also left a message at that site and as of yet have had no reply.
    I have been trying some of the responsive templates. The ZC Responsive 156a works. Just got to work on it a bit..

Bless.... Kamel

P.S. I will be donating $100.02... $100.00 for the 1.5.6a template and $0.02 for my rant...
    Love is my religion...

Plugin Contributions

Was unaware of this thread, sorry for delay in replying.

In Zen Cart admin ->Configuration-> Layout Settings -> Column Right Status - Global
    set to 1
    As this template is responsive and designed for only a left column you will need to test by resizing your browser to see if it fits ok.

Plugin Contributions

Was unaware of this thread, sorry for delay in replying.
    There are no social media links in this template, so all social media definitions in - includes/languages/english/fluorspar/header.php are
    redundant and could be deleted.

The Font Awesome icons used in the template are version 5 and are hosted locally for faster rendering.
    If you are modifying say the footer menu to display branded Font Awesome icons you will need to use the new class names.

e.g. edit file - includes/templates/fluorspar/common/tpl_footer_menu.php

delete or edit last column and replace with something like this:-

<div class="footerColumn">
    <div id="footerCustomHtml" class="footerMenu noLine">
    <div id="customSuppNav">
    <ul class="fa-ul">
    <li class="footer-media"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/Silver.Kamel" target="_blank"><i class="fab fa-facebook"></i></a></li>
    <li class="footer-media"><a href="#"><i class="fab fa-twitter"></i></a></li>
    </ul>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>

Plugin Contributions

The search button is defined as - define('BUTTON_IMAGE_SEARCH_MAIN', 'search-3-24.jpg');
    found in the file - includes/languages/english/fluorspar/button_names.php
    the image is in - includes/templates/fluorspar/images/data/search-3-24.jpg
    I can only conclude the image failed to upload during installation, try reinstalling.

By editing tpl_search_header.php you must have made a syntax error to cause 'the whole Home page to go blank'.
    Have a look in your error log!

Plugin Contributions

The file you attempted to download from my website is perfectly safe and virus free, your McAfee software is giving a 'false positive'.
    The comment 'So buyer beware!' is misplaced but thanks for bringing this anomaly to my attention.

Plugin Contributions

I would really like to use the Fluorspar Template but am running into a problem: The large Product Images are being forced into an odd perspective which looks to be based on the width and height of the first Product Image. So if the first Product Image is square, all the other product images are forced to be square, etc. This only happens when Fluorspar Template is selected. Maybe I have my Images configured wrong but have not found the Admin setting change which fixes this ("Image - Use Proportional Images on Products and Categories" sounds related but does not have any effect whether zero or one).

Name:  Proportions.jpg
Views: 3278
Size:  48.7 KB

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast