I have ceom for rewriting urls
    inmage handler 5

and muit site
    and hopefully added the correct files.. in admin to work

so I have 3 templates for my store..
    heras
    kandi
    tshirt
    ok i am writing this because i am getting this debug error and have no idea how to fix it.
    these errors all seem template related. they seem to be about the social media buttoms.
    thank you in advance to your help.

30-Nov-2020 01:49:49 UTC] Request URI: /shop/index.php?main_page=page_not_found&pid=527, IP address: 185.191.171.41
    #1 require(/home/herasonl/public_html/shop/includes/templates/heras/common/tpl_footer_menu.php) called at [/home/herasonl/public_html/shop/includes/templates/heras/common/tpl_footer.php:32]
    #2 require(/home/herasonl/public_html/shop/includes/templates/heras/common/tpl_footer.php) called at [/home/herasonl/public_html/shop/includes/templates/heras/common/tpl_main_page.php:203]
    #3 require(/home/herasonl/public_html/shop/includes/templates/heras/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home/herasonl/public_html/shop/index.php:97]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MEDIA_1 - assumed 'MEDIA_1' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/herasonl/public_html/shop/includes/templates/heras/common/tpl_footer_menu.php on line 62.

[30-Nov-2020 01:49:49 UTC] Request URI: /shop/index.php?main_page=page_not_found&pid=527, IP address: 185.191.171.41
    #1 require(/home/herasonl/public_html/shop/includes/templates/heras/common/tpl_footer_menu.php) called at [/home/herasonl/public_html/shop/includes/templates/heras/common/tpl_footer.php:32]
    #2 require(/home/herasonl/public_html/shop/includes/templates/heras/common/tpl_footer.php) called at [/home/herasonl/public_html/shop/includes/templates/heras/common/tpl_main_page.php:203]
    #3 require(/home/herasonl/public_html/shop/includes/templates/heras/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home/herasonl/public_html/shop/index.php:97]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MEDIA_1_ICON - assumed 'MEDIA_1_ICON' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/herasonl/public_html/shop/includes/templates/heras/common/tpl_footer_menu.php on line 62.

[30-Nov-2020 01:49:49 UTC] Request URI: /shop/index.php?main_page=page_not_found&pid=527, IP address: 185.191.171.41
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MEDIA_2 - assumed 'MEDIA_2' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/herasonl/public_html/shop/includes/templates/heras/common/tpl_footer_menu.php on line 63.

--> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MEDIA_2_ICON - assumed 'MEDIA_2_ICON' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/herasonl/public_html/shop/includes/templates/heras/common/tpl_footer_menu.php on line 63.

--> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MEDIA_4 - assumed 'MEDIA_4' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/herasonl/public_html/shop/includes/templates/heras/common/tpl_footer_menu.php on line 64.

--> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MEDIA_4_ICON - assumed 'MEDIA_4_ICON' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/herasonl/public_html/shop/includes/templates/heras/common/tpl_footer_menu.php on line 64.
    My Multi_Site Zen Carts
    http://herasonlinemarket.com

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Template Fluorspar

Quote Originally Posted by noppie View Post
    i am back again.
    i have this template running.. and i am using zen cart 156c
    the fluorspar template 1.6. '
    I have ceom for rewriting urls
    inmage handler 5

and muit site
    and hopefully added the correct files.. in admin to work

so I have 3 templates for my store..
    heras
    kandi
    tshirt
    ok i am writing this because i am getting this debug error and have no idea how to fix it.
    these errors all seem template related. they seem to be about the social media buttoms.
    thank you in advance to your help.

30-Nov-2020 01:49:49 UTC] Request URI: /shop/index.php?main_page=page_not_found&pid=527, IP address: 185.191.171.41
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MEDIA_1 - assumed 'MEDIA_1' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/herasonl/public_html/shop/includes/templates/heras/common/tpl_footer_menu.php on line 62.

--> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MEDIA_1_ICON - assumed 'MEDIA_1_ICON' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/herasonl/public_html/shop/includes/templates/heras/common/tpl_footer_menu.php on line 62.

--> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MEDIA_2 - assumed 'MEDIA_2' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/herasonl/public_html/shop/includes/templates/heras/common/tpl_footer_menu.php on line 63.

--> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MEDIA_2_ICON - assumed 'MEDIA_2_ICON' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/herasonl/public_html/shop/includes/templates/heras/common/tpl_footer_menu.php on line 63.

--> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MEDIA_4 - assumed 'MEDIA_4' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/herasonl/public_html/shop/includes/templates/heras/common/tpl_footer_menu.php on line 64.

--> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MEDIA_4_ICON - assumed 'MEDIA_4_ICON' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/herasonl/public_html/shop/includes/templates/heras/common/tpl_footer_menu.php on line 64.
    Try reading the readme.html file that is shipped with the template. It explains how to edit the social media links at the bottom of the page.

Plugin Contributions

did you ever get this.. there is a . on line 1 before the<?php a dot on the line one the very first character.

in the includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/fluorspar/extra.php
    Last edited by noppie; 20 Dec 2020 at 07:11 AM.
    My Multi_Site Zen Carts
    http://herasonlinemarket.com

Plugin Contributions

With Fluorspar, how do I edit the tabs on the home page. I want New to be the default.

Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by pegasuspublishing View Post
    With Fluorspar, how do I edit the tabs on the home page. I want New to be the default.

Thanks.
    Open file :- includes/templates/fluorspar/templates/tpl_modules_tab_menu.php

Replace this code :-

Code:
    case 'SHOW_PRODUCT_INFO_MAIN_FEATURED_PRODUCTS':
          echo '<button type="button" class="tablinks buttonFeatured" onclick="openTab(event, \'featuredProducts\')" id="defaultOpen">'.MODULE_TABS_FEATURED.'</button>';
        break;
      case 'SHOW_PRODUCT_INFO_MAIN_SPECIALS_PRODUCTS':
          echo '<button type="button" class="tablinks buttonSpecials" onclick="openTab(event, \'specialsDefault\')" >'.MODULE_TABS_SPECIALS.'</button>';
        break;
      case 'SHOW_PRODUCT_INFO_MAIN_NEW_PRODUCTS':
          echo '<button type="button" class="tablinks buttonNew" onclick="openTab(event, \'whatsNew\')" >'.MODULE_TABS_NEW.'</button>';
        break;
    with this code :-

Code:
      case 'SHOW_PRODUCT_INFO_MAIN_FEATURED_PRODUCTS':
          echo '<button type="button" class="tablinks buttonFeatured" onclick="openTab(event, \'featuredProducts\')" >'.MODULE_TABS_FEATURED.'</button>';
        break;
      case 'SHOW_PRODUCT_INFO_MAIN_SPECIALS_PRODUCTS':
          echo '<button type="button" class="tablinks buttonSpecials" onclick="openTab(event, \'specialsDefault\')" >'.MODULE_TABS_SPECIALS.'</button>';
        break;
      case 'SHOW_PRODUCT_INFO_MAIN_NEW_PRODUCTS':
          echo '<button type="button" class="tablinks buttonNew" onclick="openTab(event, \'whatsNew\') " id="defaultOpen" >'.MODULE_TABS_NEW.'</button>';
        break;
    this moves id="defaultOpen" from Featured to New

To change the display order of the tabs, go to your shop admin.
    Configuration -> Index Listing
    Change the sort order of Show New Products on Main Page etc, to suit your requirements.

Regards,
    Peejay
    https://www.zenofobe.com

Plugin Contributions

Thank you very much. Now how do I get rid of the Action DVDs down in the footer?

Plugin Contributions

Works great one I removed the extra space from \'whatsNew\') "

Plugin Contributions

Never mind turned off ezpages in the footer and it went away.

Any way to display a text list of manufacturers instead of the images?

Appreciate all the help guys.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by pegasuspublishing View Post
    Any way to display a text list of manufacturers instead of the images?
    Open file:- includes/templates/fluorspar/common/tpl_mega_menu.php

Find this line :-
    Code:
    define('DISPLAY_MANUFACTURERS_IMAGES',true);
    Change true to false :-
    Code:
    define('DISPLAY_MANUFACTURERS_IMAGES',false);
    You may also want to change the CSS.

Open file :- includes/templates/fluorspar/css/stylesheet_header_menu.css

Delete this line if you want the text to align left:-
    .mega-menu .brands ul li {text-align:center}

Change this line:-