Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Template Fluorspar

If you found an error in the original files of the template, why did you not include it with your last post so that others could benefit?

The template's base href simply responds to how you set your site up in the two configure.php files. When you point a finger, you have three pointing back at you.

Used to have a sign above my desk. Pobody's Nerfect! Remove the goose egg by the Plugin Contributions in your profile by making the template yours. Blend and manipulate it to the perfection you want it to be and post it. Be forewarned. Someone won't like it.

Open Source is great! But, until you've walked a mile in their shoes........

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Template Fluorspar

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    If you found an error in the original files of the template, why did you not include it with your last post so that others could benefit?
    I assumed that most people could run with "I copied it from the default template". But apparently thats not the case.

The template's base href simply responds to how you set your site up in the two configure.php files.
    You are assuming the advocacy of the author. My configure files are default values, ergo without error. I shouldnt have to lie in the configure file and say that my http address is https://blablabla should I? I mean to say that the default template classic responsive doesnt do what fluorspar is doing. So, all I can do is post it here and hope that people like you dont get all pissy.

When you point a finger, you have three pointing back at you.
    Ever heard of DILLIGAF? Proably not in a while I am guessing.

Used to have a sign above my desk. Pobody's Nerfect! Remove the goose egg by the Plugin Contributions in your profile by making the template yours. Blend and manipulate it to the perfection you want it to be and post it. Be forewarned. Someone won't like it.
    So to get rid of goose egg, all I have to do is take the classic responsive and change the colors to purple and Vuola! I am an author....certified and credentialed.

Open Source is great! But, until you've walked a mile in their shoes........
    When someone is in denial, there isnt much the rest of us can do is there?
    Last edited by pixelpadre; 25 Aug 2019 at 06:24 PM.
    ZC v1.5.5f "I was so much older then...I'm younger than that now" Cut the umbilical cord with webhosts after 20 years. FREEDOM!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345