Plugin Contributions

Default Can't browse products nonce logged in.

redsautorehab.com
    php 5.6
    Modified Tablaeu template

I just had a regular customer contact me yesterday, informing me that he can't purchase anything. If he clicks on any product, he goes right back to the login screen. I checked with my phone last night, and saw the same thing. Today, I grabbed my laptop and checked the logs in fpt, to find nothing related. I know my host just got done with server upgrades so they could run newer php, so I reset it to 5.6, which is the oldest their cpanel allows, and was able to make a purchase without logging in until after adding the item to the shopping cart. I then logged back in, and I cannot click on any products without it sending me back to the login page.

This has been an ongoing issue with some apple devices, which I have never been able to verify, but now it's doing it on an android phone, firefox on my laptop, and edge.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Can't browse products nonce logged in.

It appears to be something in the database. I just installed a fresh version of 1.5.6a, and switched to php 7.2 with an exact copy of my main database, and it's doing the same thing. With the sample products database, it has zero issues.

redsautorehab.com/test

Is it just some setting in admin?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Can't browse products nonce logged in.

I don't know which setting fixed it, but it's fixed. I set all of the settings in configure/sessions to the same as the new install with the sample products, and it is now working. I changed several of those settings first, with zero change, so I compared it to the fresh install, and just duplicated those settings.

Apparently one of the settings taht worked with the previous server setup no longer work with whatever my host did with their server upgrade.

Hopefully the issue it had with apple products intermittently is now fixed too.