Plugin Contributions

Default Multiple definition of function osh_updated_by

Have been having issues with my site since a server move (they moved it twice!) Anyway, after trying to fix all the problems that cropped up just ended up with a upgrage to ZC v1.5.6a from v1.5.5f. Update went ok and as instructed deleted the install directory.

I have a whole host of plugins and currently using the westminster new template.

Php v 7.0 site url: https://guiltypleasures4you.com/lngerie/

However, now i have no access or site! Yeah, I did the upgrade on a live site because the test site would just not work no matter how I tried to config it.

Anyway, hosting company has no idea and suggested I try this forum.

Last log error message I found the following from the `myDEBUG-adm-20190321-200348-000000.log`.
    ```
    [21-Mar-2019 20:03:48 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare zen_update_orders_history() (previously declared in /.../.../GuiltyPleasures4you.com/lingerie/includes/functions/extra_functions/osh_updated_by_functions.php:101) in /.../.../GuiltyPleasures4you.com/lingerie/includes/functions/functions_osh_update.php on line 191

Not sure what the "osh update.php is ??? Any suggestions as to where to look for the answer or how to fix this error would be great.

Thanks, Henry
    Last edited by swguy; 22 Mar 2019 at 01:39 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Default Multiple definition of function osh_updated_by

Crud, that was my bad for the zc156 inclusion of that function. You can safely delete that /includes/functions/extra_functions file (or rename it to have an extension of .php~).

I'll work on a zencart GitHub PR to correct the issue over the weekend.
    Last edited by swguy; 22 Mar 2019 at 01:39 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Multiple definition of function osh_updated_by

Thanks lat9, renamed two files in includes and one in admin folder with same name (hope that was OK). Then found issue with another file I failed to remove when taking out a plugin. Seems to be working now.

Thanks again,
    Henry

Plugin Contributions

Opps, spoke too soon, while changing those file name got me access to the backend admin area there are still issues. Here is the log file
    While trying to set the maintenance mode I got this error...

WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.
    The logs show this:
    [22-Mar-2019 21:38:10 UTC] Request URI: /.../admin.../configuration.php?gID=20&cID=445&action=save, IP address: ---.---.---.---
    #1 trigger_error() called at [.../GuiltyPleasures4you.com/lingerie/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:171]
    #2 queryFactory->show_error() called at [.../GuiltyPleasures4you.com/lingerie/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:143]
    #3 queryFactory->set_error() called at [.../GuiltyPleasures4you.com/lingerie/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:270]
    #4 queryFactory->Execute() called at [.../GuiltyPleasures4you.com/lingerie/admin.../configuration.php:26]
    --> PHP Fatal error: 1054:Unknown column 'val_function' in 'field list' :: SELECT val_function FROM configuration WHERE configuration_id = '445' ==> (as called by) .../GuiltyPleasures4you.com/lingerie/admin.../configuration.php on line 26 <== in .../GuiltyPleasures4you.com/lingerie/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 171.
    So is the issue in the configuration file?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by K_C_Enterprises View Post
    Opps, spoke too soon, while changing those file name got me access to the backend admin area there are still issues. Here is the log file
    While trying to set the maintenance mode I got this error...

WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.
    The logs show this:

So is the issue in the configuration file?
    This is actually a result of date/datetime fields in the database that incorrectly have a value of 0000-00-00 or equivalent for a datetime field.

The zc_install available in the to be released ZC 1.5.6b is expected to correct that. If you obtain the zc_install folder from https://github.com/zencart/zencart/tree/v156 and execute it to perform a database upgrade only (not a new install), that problem and potentially others should be fixed.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

My reading of that log:
    Code:
    [22-Mar-2019 21:38:10 UTC] Request URI: /.../admin.../configuration.php?gID=20&cID=445&action=save, IP address: ---.---.---.---
    #1 trigger_error() called at [.../GuiltyPleasures4you.com/lingerie/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:171]
    #2 queryFactory->show_error() called at [.../GuiltyPleasures4you.com/lingerie/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:143]
    #3 queryFactory->set_error() called at [.../GuiltyPleasures4you.com/lingerie/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:270]
    #4 queryFactory->Execute() called at [.../GuiltyPleasures4you.com/lingerie/admin.../configuration.php:26]
    --> PHP Fatal error: 1054:Unknown column 'val_function' in 'field list' :: SELECT val_function FROM configuration WHERE configuration_id = '445' ==> (as called by) .../GuiltyPleasures4you.com/lingerie/admin.../configuration.php on line 26 <== in .../GuiltyPleasures4you.com/lingerie/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 171.
    would lead me to believe that the zc_install process for zc156 wasn't run on the database, since that val_function field was added to the configuration table as part of its processing.

Plugin Contributions

Hi mc12345678 & lat9,
    So, do I re-run the install/update script ?
    If not what? Seems I can not add any new products at this time.

Thanks,
    Henry

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by K_C_Enterprises View Post
    Hi mc12345678 & lat9,
    So, do I re-run the install/update script ?
    If not what? Seems I can not add any new products at this time.

Thanks,
    Henry
    As provided in the github location referenced in my previous post, obtain the zc_install folder and it's contents, upload to your site, access the folder from your browser and do only an update. Performing an install will reset your site to basically a blank store.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    As provided in the github location referenced in my previous post, obtain the zc_install folder and it's contents, upload to your site, access the folder from your browser and do only an update. Performing an install will reset your site to basically a blank store.
    OK, already updated files from github and going to run the upgrade... wish me luck LOL
    Thanks for you help.
    Henry