Plugin Contributions

Default weird URLs in Whos Online ater upgrade

I just completed an upgrade from 1.5.5e to 1.5.6a for a client. After I upgrade I usually watched the Who's Online for a while to make sure customers are able to shop and place orders. I'm noticing that many non-spider IPs on the site are reporting they are on the URL: /includes/templates/MY_TEMPLATE/images/tile_back.gif

It doesn't seem to be causing any problem in terms of customers using the site. I tested myself and visited a few pages and saw the same thing in Who's Online. I'm just wondering if something got fouled up in the upgrade process. I did make a small edit to the Who's Online code but only to change the URL for the IP lookup.
    Ellie Armsby

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: weird URLs in Whos Online ater upgrade

First for clarification, is the issue that MY_TEMPLATE is in the uri, or the fact that the individual line appears at all?

I've seen such a line entry if either the file does not exist or htaccess rules prevent access to the file. As the MY_TEMPLATE being there, may see that if somewhere the template is hard-coded and again because the file does not exist that the entry is generated.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: weird URLs in Whos Online ater upgrade

Thanks for that clue. The file is in the template's default CSS file (based on classic template). I've added a rule to the custom css file to override so I'll see if I stop seeing this in the Who's online listing now.
    Ellie Armsby