Hybrid View

Plugin Contributions

Default New and Featured Page Drop down Product Sorter

Is there any one that can help me get the New and Featured Page product name and price sort drop down on all of my product pages.

I notice the product name and price sort drop down sorter that i am looking for is already on the New and Featured Pages. How do I get this drop down to appear on all of my catalog product pages. I also need the grid & list options for all of my catalog product pages.

v155e
    My site is https://www.kadee.com/store/index.php?

I am not having any luck finding the code to make this work.
    I would think this is something simple I am overlooking.

Thanks in advance.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: New and Featured Page Drop down Product Sorter

If you are referring to the sorter that offers sort by products name, products price, model and date added, then that is incorporated by the call to:
    Code:
    <?php
    /**
     * display the product order dropdown
     */
    require($template->get_template_dir('/tpl_modules_listing_display_order.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_modules_listing_display_order.php'); ?>
    Which can be seen in includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_products_new_default.php

That could be incorporated in other template files depending on where it is desired to be displayed.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

That code is all ready in tpl_products_all_default.php page but doesn't turn on price sort drop down sorter or the the grid & list options by just being on the page. Otherwise it would already be on, correct.

If that it the code that turns on the code to view price sort drop down sorter and the the grid & list options on all my product pages. What turns on the code to make it work?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kadeepro View Post
    That code is all ready in tpl_products_all_default.php page but doesn't turn on price sort drop down sorter or the the grid & list options by just being on the page. Otherwise it would already be on, correct.

If that it the code that turns on the code to view price sort drop down sorter and the the grid & list options on all my product pages. What turns on the code to make it work?
    Note that the tpl_products_all_default.php file is used when your browser has this in it:
    Code:
    index.php?main_page=products_all
    As described, the request was for the sorter to appear on all category pages where one or more product are shown in the central window which is generally accessed by:
    includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/templates/tpl_index_product_list.php

where the web address may look like:
    Code:
    index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_4
    YOUR_TEMPLATE is to represent the template being used on your site where the core file: includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_index_product_list.php has needed some modification to suit your wants/needs.

There is no "switch" in the code to display or hide the dropdown that I described.

At the moment I am not familiar with the "grid & list options" that you are asking about. Usually the site is setup in the configuration->layout settings to be one or the other as a grid or a list if that option has been enabled/incorporated in the code.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...