Plugin Contributions

Default Using Information and important links section in Mobile hamburger menu ONLY!

[Note: remember to include site URL, ZC version, list of plugins, PHP version, etc ... read the Posting Tips shown above for information to include in your post here. And, remove this comment before actually posting!]

Hello,
    I am trying to add my About us.php and other php info files I made, either to 'Information' or 'Important links'.
    I have read a few posts, however they all seem to be about doing it via expages, however I do not use these as i have footer module installed (Flexible footer addon). In the footer I have linked my own About us.php and other php info files.
    It is these that I would like also to add onto my hamburger menu so that they can be seen on a mobile device.

If this is not possible and it has to be done throughthe ez pages. Can someone tell me what settings I have on the ezpage as well as what sideboxes I need turned on and to what settings?
    I did try this but cannot get anything to appear in the hamburger menu.
    This is the only place I am wanting to add these files.

Doe this make sense?
    Thank you
    A

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Using Information and important links section in Mobile hamburger menu ONLY!

Modify includes/templates/responsive_classic/templates/tpl_modules_mobile_menu.php.

Just below

Code:
    include(DIR_WS_MODULES . zen_get_module_directory('ezpages_bar_header.php'));
    add

$var_linksList[] = array('link' => zen_href_link(FILENAME_ABOUT_US), 'name' => BOX_INFORMATION_ABOUT_US);
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Using Information and important links section in Mobile hamburger menu ONLY!

Hello,
    Thank you for that.
    I have added the line of code and I have inserted the link to the page I want to display and the name I want for the page, there is a gap there in the menu for the page however there is no name and no link?
    Are you able to confirm what I need to put where as I must be putting the info in the wrong parts of the link.

Thanks
    A

Plugin Contributions

You must not have those two defines. You can try it with:

$var_linksList[] = array('link' => zen_href_link('about_us'), 'name' => 'About Us');

Plugin Contributions

Hi,
    I tried that one also and it still just links back round to my front page and the about us text doesnt show.

I assume this is correct...
    include(DIR_WS_MODULES . zen_get_module_directory('ezpages_bar_header.php')); <STAYS AS IT IS>
    $var_linksList[] = array('https://craftjam.co.uk/includes/languages/english/html_includes/define_about_us.php' => zen_href_link('about_us'), 'name' => 'About Us');

Thank you
    A

Plugin Contributions

????

Please use the code I provided. Literally copy and paste it - don't interpret it in any way.

Plugin Contributions

Hi,
    I have. I tried inserting just the line of code for both of the examples given and it does the same thing. It just links round to my main front page.
    I then altered it to have the actual link to the page thinking maybe it needed an actual link (which is what I posted above) and it still didn't work.

There is no text on the clickable link and it just re directs to the front page.

Thank you
    Amy