Plugin Contributions

Default We are unable to find a USPS shipping quote suitable for your mailing address

I have been having an issue with shipping quotes randomly not being calculated.

We are unable to find a USPS shipping quote suitable for your mailing address and the shipping methods we typically use.
    If you prefer to use USPS as your shipping method, please contact us for assistance.
    (Please check that your Zip Code is entered correctly.)

The weird thing is if you keep clicking on the checkout button the quote will eventually come up.

My Zencat version is v1.5.6

I had debug on and when shipping quote come through all the info shows. When the shipping quote is not calculated the message reads (You
    can turn off this debug email by editing your USPS module settings in
    the admin
    area of your store.)

Any ideas would be greatly apprecaited

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: We are unable to find a USPS shipping quote suitable for your mailing address

Do you have logging also enabled (not just email) so that you can review the logs folder for information? Even if not, have you checked the logs folder for logs associated with USPS?
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: We are unable to find a USPS shipping quote suitable for your mailing address

Oh I don't think I do. Thank you! I'll do that and see what comes up

Plugin Contributions

Usdually when it is intermitent like that it is a communication issue with your server and USPS ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Thank you for answering. I was just on with Justhost and they said they have no clue. The only thing i noticed is that the PHP is 7.0.33 and my zencart version is v1.5.6 and next to that it says New Version Available: v1.5.6a :: updates for PHP 7. Could that be the issue?