Plugin Contributions

Default Product Description Not Displaying on Newer Products

Hi,

I am running v 1.5.5.e and was trying to implement a 301 redirect (through .htaccess in Gallery folder) to our 3rd party gallery as I am now using Pinterest. The product description pages (last few years) that contained a link to our gallery now do not show the product descriptions, add to cart, additional products, additional images, etc. or the footer on those pages.

Any products that did not contain a link to the gallery still display correctly. I have changed the .htaccess file in the Gallery folder back to the original and even restored the database, but I still cannot get the product descriptions in these certain pages to display. I have checked the Logs folder to see if there are any errors, etc. and nothing for today.

There must be something overriding in these particular pages and I cannot figure out what it is.

Link to newer product that is not displaying properly https://www.nitwitcollections.com/sh...oducts_id=2017

Link to older product that is displaying properly https://www.nitwitcollections.com/sh...roducts_id=407

The product description problem seems to be isolated to my entire Digital Kits Category. The Revalued Nook Category which contains the working products is unaffected.

Any help would be much appreciated!!!

Jeff

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Product Description Not Displaying on Newer Products

Based on the description of what is seen in these problem cases, you are having a partial screen which means there is an error occurring at some portion of processing. This FAQ should be able to help and the associated information may be posted back here (obscuring information to remain private): https://www.zen-cart.com/content.php?124-blank-page
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Product Description Not Displaying on Newer Products

Thank you mc12345678 for your reply and assistance. As this was a very hard item to decipher, I did contact a company to work on this issue and they did fix it. It was related to an error in the additonal_images file....which not sure why as I did not alter that file and the My Debug did not show it at all.

Thankfully it is all working and thank you again for your response.

Jeff