Plugin Contributions

red flag GPServices Payment method error

I am using Zen Cart v1.5.6a I have configured my payment gateway placed files in the proper directory and now I am getting this error message

"Sorry, we are not accepting payments from your region at this time"

I am not sure how to fix this issue

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Payment method error

Quote Originally Posted by torichill View Post
    I am using Zen Cart v1.5.6a I have configured my payment gateway placed files in the proper directory and now I am getting this error message

"Sorry, we are not accepting payments from your region at this time"

I am not sure how to fix this issue
    Please elaborate: what payment gateway? What files had to be placed that were not a part of the default install? What settings were made (do not give out your login credentials associated with the payment method).

Lastly, as of today, 1.5.6b has been released. Not entirely sure if portions of that version would help the situation, though if you find that you can't modify any configuration settings, then that would be an indicator to know about.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Payment method error

Zen Cart v1.5.x Gateway Processing Services Payment Module

This payment module provides support for processing both Credit Card and Electronic Check transactions.
    Installation

First, you must work with your web hosting company to install Zen Cart on your hosting server. After the Zen Cart shopping cart setup is completed, the payment module must be installed. This typically requires that you have FTP access to the server.
    Once the Zen Cart file has been unzipped, an “includes” directory will be extracted. Copy the files:
    includes/languages/english/modules/payment/gps.php includes/languages/english/modules/payment/gps_admin_notification.php

TO includes/languages/english/modules/payment/

Copy the files:
    includes/modules/payment/gps.php

TO includes/modules/payment/
    Configuration

After the files have been placed in the appropriate directories on the server, you will have to activate the module(s) using the Zen Cart Admin.
    Typically, the URL is:
    http://yourserver/catalog/admin
    After logging in to your Zen Cart Admin control panel, click on the Modules link to view the Payment Modules area. Some Zen Cart versions have modules activated by default. Review the active list and remove any modules that you will not be using.
    Next, click on the Gateway Processing Services and “Install” the module(s) that you will be using. Click “edit” to complete the module(s) configuration. You will have to input your API Key (under Options->Security Keys) in the appropriate fields. There are also several options available such as setting whether you will process sales or authorizations only.

I followed the directions given and now it will allow me to submit a credit card but will then state the payment has failed and gives me the same error message