Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Default Re: Ceon URI Mapping V5.0

Works perfectly!

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

I've got a site, recently upgraded to zc156c and Ceon 5.0.0. I'm seeing that, for the product_info page, if a requested product has an entry in the ceon_uri_mappings::uri field and the associated product exists in the products table ... but the product is disabled that the $_GET['products_id'] value isn't set.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    I've got a site, recently upgraded to zc156c and Ceon 5.0.0. I'm seeing that, for the product_info page, if a requested product has an entry in the ceon_uri_mappings::uri field and the associated product exists in the products table ... but the product is disabled that the $_GET['products_id'] value isn't set.
    I just tried taking a product that was defined with a URI, added a log of $_GET at the point after the first notifier in includes/modules/pages/product_info/header_php.php navigated to the product, then disabled the product and navigated to it again. In both cases $_GET['products_id'] was shown as set and no errors/notices in the header load.

Assume that the resequence of the load point was applied?

What are the settings associated with missing pages and how to deal with things like that? I mean I had a "sorry page not found" message provided through the ZC main area, but it was expected.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    I just tried taking a product that was defined with a URI, added a log of $_GET at the point after the first notifier in includes/modules/pages/product_info/header_php.php navigated to the product, then disabled the product and navigated to it again. In both cases $_GET['products_id'] was shown as set and no errors/notices in the header load.
    >> For my case, this was apparently a disabled product when the site was upgraded from zc154/Ceon 4.?? to zc156c/Ceon 5.00. I've had to force $_GET['products_id'] to be 0 if not set.

Assume that the resequence of the load point was applied?
    >> Yes.

What are the settings associated with missing pages and how to deal with things like that? I mean I had a "sorry page not found" message provided through the ZC main area, but it was expected.
    >> Missing pages are set to display page-not-found, but what's happening is that the product_info page (with the 'sorry that product could not be found') page is displayed and the zc156c version is having a major hissy-fit due to that missing $_GET['products_id'].
    Which of the various class methods are involved in 'decoding' the category-/product-id from a product-specific URI?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Which of the various class methods are involved in 'decoding' the category-/product-id from a product-specific URI?
    Never mind; it's the zc156c /pages/product_info/header_php.php that's unsetting that $_GET['products_id'] (properly decoded by Ceon URI) when the associated product is 'not found'.

Plugin Contributions

This is on an upgraded Zen Cart (1.5.5>1.5.6c) and CEON URI (3.6.3>5.0.1)

Seems to work find until I access the config from the admin when I get this error:
    --> PHP Fatal error: 1146:Table 'db739574.TABLE_CEON_URI_MAPPING_PRODUCT_RELATED_PAGES_URI_PARTS' doesn't exist ::
    SELECT
    page_type,
    language_code,
    uri_part
    FROM
    TABLE_CEON_URI_MAPPING_PRODUCT_RELATED_PAGES_URI_PARTS
    WHERE
    1 = 1; ==> (as called by) /....../ADMIN/includes/classes/class.CeonURIMappingConfigUtility.php on line 373 <== in ......./includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 171.

Troubleshooting I see:

the database table does exist: http://prntscr.com/plupe7

is defined correctly in admin/includes/extra_datafiles/ceon_uri_mapping_database_tables.php as define('TABLE_CEON_URI_MAPPING_PRODUCT_RELATED_PAGES_URI_PARTS', DB_PREFIX . 'ceon_uri_mapping_prp_uri_parts');

Why would it thing it doesn't exist?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jeking View Post
    This is on an upgraded Zen Cart (1.5.5>1.5.6c) and CEON URI (3.6.3>5.0.1)

Seems to work find until I access the config from the admin when I get this error:
    --> PHP Fatal error: 1146:Table 'db739574.TABLE_CEON_URI_MAPPING_PRODUCT_RELATED_PAGES_URI_PARTS' doesn't exist ::
    SELECT
    page_type,
    language_code,
    uri_part
    FROM
    TABLE_CEON_URI_MAPPING_PRODUCT_RELATED_PAGES_URI_PARTS
    WHERE
    1 = 1; ==> (as called by) /....../ADMIN/includes/classes/class.CeonURIMappingConfigUtility.php on line 373 <== in ......./includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 171.

Troubleshooting I see:

the database table does exist: http://prntscr.com/plupe7

is defined correctly in admin/includes/extra_datafiles/ceon_uri_mapping_database_tables.php as define('TABLE_CEON_URI_MAPPING_PRODUCT_RELATED_PAGES_URI_PARTS', DB_PREFIX . 'ceon_uri_mapping_prp_uri_parts');

Why would it thing it doesn't exist?
    Looks like if admin/includes/init_includes/init_file_db_names.php did not properly execute as part of includes/application_top.php then that might explain it. Otherwise if the constant were elsewhere defined as itself before getting to the expected file, that would be another "reason". Also, as far as directories, to be sure that the admin/includes/configure.php properly uses relative reference to the current directory instead of a specific path where there might also be an admin directory, but its missing that file but has other(s). Lots of possibilities it seems.

Plugin Contributions

Here's what I found. The file ceon_uri_mapping_database_tables.php is in two folders:

/ADMIN/includes/extra_datafiles
    /includes/extra_datafiles

The one in the admin folder did not have this define:
    define('TABLE_CEON_URI_MAPPING_PRODUCT_RELATED_PAGES_URI_PARTS', DB_PREFIX . 'ceon_uri_mapping_prp_uri_parts');

I checked the 5.0.1 zip from CEON and it's there so I don't know if I mixed something up in the install or if this was a bug from 5.0.0. That's the version installed, not 5.0.1 as I thought.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jeking View Post
    Here's what I found. The file ceon_uri_mapping_database_tables.php is in two folders:

/ADMIN/includes/extra_datafiles
    /includes/extra_datafiles

The one in the admin folder did not have this define:
    define('TABLE_CEON_URI_MAPPING_PRODUCT_RELATED_PAGES_URI_PARTS', DB_PREFIX . 'ceon_uri_mapping_prp_uri_parts');

I checked the 5.0.1 zip from CEON and it's there so I don't know if I mixed something up in the install or if this was a bug from 5.0.0. That's the version installed, not 5.0.1 as I thought.
    I just downloaded the version 5.0.0 from the Zen Cart site and admin/includes/extra_datafiles/ceon_uri_mapping_database_tables.php included the definition for the table. My guesss is that it was an overseen table from the older 3.6.3 version. Meaning a file didn't get updated during the upgrade.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    I just downloaded the version 5.0.0 from the Zen Cart site and admin/includes/extra_datafiles/ceon_uri_mapping_database_tables.php included the definition for the table. My guesss is that it was an overseen table from the older 3.6.3 version. Meaning a file didn't get updated during the upgrade.
    I couldn't find it here. I downloaded the plugin from Ceon but the file name is the same for 5.0.0 and 5.0.1 so overwrote the 5.0.0 I had.

Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast