Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ceon URI Mapping V5.0

Quote Originally Posted by simon1066 View Post
    Ceon.net have kindly released a new version of Ceon URI Mapping compatible with ZC v1.5.8

Version 5.1.1 was released on 4 Jan 2024

https://ceon.net
    Do I have to pay again because the emails that you sent me were confusing.

One said to download from the invoice and the other required invoice information which was sent and I have not received a return email since.

Please confirm the correct information download from my invoice, or do I have to Pay again?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce1952 View Post

One said to download from the invoice and the other required invoice information which was sent and I have not received a return email since.

Please confirm the correct information download from my invoice, or do I have to Pay again?
    My post was simply a heads up to the ZC community that an update of Ceon URI Mapping was available outside of this support site, the stand alone (free) version, which this thread is regarding.

I have no idea about the commercial Ceon URI Mapping: UMM Edition - as mentioned in your previous posts.
    Simon

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce1952 View Post

From what I've gathered if the new release has the same primary version (5.xxx) then the update is part of the original download/agreement.

I would think to try downloading from whatever account was used and verify that it contains new files.. Not sure why being asked about the invoice number would mandate additional transactions.

I mean, to be blatantly cheeky, if asked how tall you were would that mean you need to change the sole thickness of whatever shoes you may be wearing?
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

FYI: If you previously purchased the Mapping Manager from Ceon, that is also updated (11/01/2024: UMM 2.2 and URI Mapping 5.1.1 are in the same .zip download), which you can download from the original order details in your account.

I don't understand why there was no announcement here nor any email notification.

I've just done merging the two with my dev site and personal fixes, what a pain in the arse. I see the majority of issues have been addressed (without communication to the effect) but this plugin should have a single Ceon-managed public Github to centralise issues. There are various public and private Githubs which are not the way to manage this complex pile of files.

The sooner this functionality is in core the better.
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

Default Ceon URI Mapping V5.1.1

As I've already found bugs, I've re-started a previous repository for URI Mapping:

https://github.com/torvista/Zen-Cart_CEON-URI-Mapping

I've restructured the files to make it easier for comparisons.

Feel free to report Issues there.
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ceon URI Mapping V5.1.1

So, I have a new version of a product, and I want urls pointing to the old version of the product to redirect 301 to the new product.

How should I do that, bearing in mind old urls out there in the wild are friendly style?

Just a RewriteRule / nothing to be done in Ceon Uri?
    Steve

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by torvista View Post
    So, I have a new version of a product, and I want urls pointing to the old version of the product to redirect 301 to the new product.

How should I do that, bearing in mind old urls out there in the wild are friendly style?

Just a RewriteRule / nothing to be done in Ceon Uri?
    So want the old URI to direct to a new product and want the new product designation to also point to the new product? And don't want to allow access to the old product itself?

Seems like could expire the current uri of the old product (within admin delete the uri from the product), then create a static alias for another static URI (configuration section of instructions section 11) so that the old URI points to the new URI using the redirect code of choice: 301, 302, 303 or 307.

Or could bypass that database record and enter information in the .htaccess to redirect away. Whatever works for you, I would think the database option would be better so that it would remain with the store as the store moved and it simplifies the .htaccess file and maintenance.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for that.
    I tried manually adding the entry to the mappings table as described but it did not work...and as the table has no unique column it's hard to debug further with phpmyadmin, so maybe my error.

I'd already spent an inordinate amount of time trying to get htaccess rules to work, due to a couple of gotchas (something to be added to ZC documentation). But working now, and better for me as it's in plain view.
    Steve

Plugin Contributions

Update on this plugin: the Github repo button on the plugin library page has been pointed to https://github.com/torvista/Zen-Cart_CEON-URI-Mapping

Thanks to @torvista for his support of this plugin.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

v1.5.7b CEON v5.1.0

I have this error being thrown every 4 minutes or so for hundreds of products so these are examples of a much repeated error log with the variations being the product uri and filename affected (as per the types in the .php) - I have checked the file /includes/extra_datafiles/ceon_uri_mapping_product_pages.php and it seems to be OK, matches my file copy of the v5.1.0 download but not sure if there have been any subsequent mods to the file since downloading (same file exists in the v5.0.0 version) - am stumped as to what the issue may be and would really appreciate some assistance.
    cheers, Mike

Code:
    [24-Mar-2024 13:14:42 Australia/Sydney] Request URI: /sterling-silver-clip-on-earrings/clip-on-earrings-unique-artisan-crafted-in-sterling-silver/review?reviews_id=19, IP address: 47.128.117.243
    #1 include(/includes/extra_datafiles/ceon_uri_mapping_product_pages.php) called at [/includes/init_includes/init_file_db_names.php:80]
    #2 require(/includes/init_includes/init_file_db_names.php) called at [/includes/application_top.php:185]
    #3 require(/includes/application_top.php) called at [/index.php:25]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant FILENAME_DOCUMENT_GENERAL_INFO - assumed 'FILENAME_DOCUMENT_GENERAL_INFO' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /includes/extra_datafiles/ceon_uri_mapping_product_pages.php on line 24.

[24-Mar-2024 13:14:42 Australia/Sydney] Request URI: /sterling-silver-clip-on-earrings/clip-on-earrings-unique-artisan-crafted-in-sterling-silver/review?reviews_id=19, IP address: 47.128.117.243
    #1 include(/includes/extra_datafiles/ceon_uri_mapping_product_pages.php) called at [/includes/init_includes/init_file_db_names.php:80]
    #2 require(/includes/init_includes/init_file_db_names.php) called at [/includes/application_top.php:185]
    #3 require(/includes/application_top.php) called at [/index.php:25]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant FILENAME_DOCUMENT_PRODUCT_INFO - assumed 'FILENAME_DOCUMENT_PRODUCT_INFO' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /includes/extra_datafiles/ceon_uri_mapping_product_pages.php on line 25.
    copy of my installed /includes/extra_datafiles/ceon_uri_mapping_product_pages.php
    Code:
    <?php

/**
     * Ceon URI Mapping Product Page Definitions.
     * Contains arrays with the list of the product pages and product related pages this store uses.
     * @package     ceon_uri_mapping
     * @author      Conor Kerr <[email protected]>
     * @copyright   Copyright 2008-2019 Ceon
     * @copyright   Copyright 2003-2007 Zen Cart Development Team
     * @copyright   Portions Copyright 2003 osCommerce
     * @link        http://ceon.net/software/business/zen-cart/uri-mapping
     * @license     http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt GNU Public License V2.0
     * @version     $Id: ceon_uri_mapping_product_pages.php 1027 2012-07-17 20:31:10Z conor $
     */

/**
     * If the store has any custom product page types, add their info page definitions to the list.
     */
    if (empty($ceon_uri_mapping_product_pages)) $ceon_uri_mapping_product_pages = array();

$ceon_uri_mapping_product_pages = array_merge(array(
    	FILENAME_DOCUMENT_GENERAL_INFO,
    	FILENAME_DOCUMENT_PRODUCT_INFO,
    	FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO,
    	FILENAME_PRODUCT_BOOK_INFO,
    	FILENAME_PRODUCT_FREE_SHIPPING_INFO,
    	FILENAME_PRODUCT_MUSIC_INFO
    	), $ceon_uri_mapping_product_pages);

if (empty($ceon_uri_mapping_product_related_pages)) $ceon_uri_mapping_product_related_pages = array();

$ceon_uri_mapping_product_related_pages = array_merge(array(
    	FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS,
    	FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS_INFO,
    	FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS_WRITE
    	), $ceon_uri_mapping_product_related_pages);

if (defined('FILENAME_TELL_A_FRIEND')) {
    	$ceon_uri_mapping_product_related_pages[] = FILENAME_TELL_A_FRIEND;
    }
    if (defined('FILENAME_ASK_A_QUESTION')) {
    	$ceon_uri_mapping_product_related_pages[] = FILENAME_ASK_A_QUESTION;
    }

Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast