Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ceon URI Mapping V5.0

Regarding merging to ZC157.

The ZC157 version of admin javascript loader will pull in files per page.

In lieu of a complete rework to use the plugins framework, in admin I moved ceon_uri_mapping_javascript.php to the /javascript folder, and added two files to be auto-included by javascript loader per admin page:
    categories_CEON.php
    product_CEON.php
    both with the same code:
    PHP Code:
    <?php 
    include ("ceon_uri_mapping_javascript.php");
    So avoiding any core file changes.
    Last edited by DrByte; 8 Nov 2020 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Changed _MYSITE to _CEON for namespacing
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by torvista View Post
    Regarding merging to ZC157.

In lieu of a complete rework to use the plugins framework, in admin I moved ceon_uri_mapping_javascript.php to the /javascript folder, and added two files to be auto-included by javascript loader per admin page:
    categories_CEON.php
    product_CEON.php
    both with the same code:
    PHP Code:
    <?php 
    include ("ceon_uri_mapping_javascript.php");
    Torvista, I tried this but don't quite understand where the files go, or the naming. I moved ceon_uri_mapping_javascript.php from the admin/includes folder to the admin/includes/javascript folder, then created two files as named above (with the _CEON addition - is that correct?).

These two new files go in the admin/includes folder or the admin/auto_loaders folder?

Thanks for your help.

Plugin Contributions

as described in detail here:
    https://docs.zen-cart.com/dev/admin/templating/

This ceon javascript is required on two pages: product and categories.
    So, you could put the ceon code in two files named as product.php and categories.php in the /javscript folder, and they would be pulled into the head of the corresponding pages.
    But since there is already a core product.php in use, and I want to maintain that as is, you can use a separate product_whatever.php file, and that will be pulled in too.
    And, to only have one CEON javascript code block, and make it obvious it exists, I leave it named as such in /javascript but be called by both product_whatever.php and categories.

So, three new files, that will be obvious for upgrades, and no core files harmed, all in /javascript.

And for those wondering what all this is about, this ceon javascript is what adds the Uri mapping fields on the end of those pages, without modifying those pages.
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Have you applied the update identified in post #45 which appears to have been incorporated into the latest release of this plugin?
    Hi MC - is v5.0.0 (29 May 2020) the latest version? .... if not then where can I download the latest with forum fixes incorporated?

cheers, Mike

Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion Re: Ceon URI Mapping V5.0

Do the module works with 157b ? I am facing issues while integrating with 157b, when ceon is set active or 1 , the customer login shows shopping cart empty even after there is product in cart , if ceon is set to zero, all works fine

Plugin Contributions

Hello i have a problem with Ceon URI Mapping V5.0 - everything works with Zen Cart v1.5.6c , but the Producer links don't works. If you click on it the HOME page is loaded
    Please help me

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by longur View Post
    Hello i have a problem with Ceon URI Mapping V5.0 - everything works with Zen Cart v1.5.6c , but the Producer links don't works. If you click on it the HOME page is loaded
    Please help me
    Please provide more information. *smart alec start* if everything works, then wwhatdoesn't?*smart alec end*

Please address the posting tips. Further, is 5.0.0 installed, or the latest copy?
    .htaccess contents (obscuring the admin directory)?
    Is site in a web-facing sub-directory? (e.g. /shop, /store)
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Not sure if I'll get a reply here to this question as it relates to the paid UMM version of the module. I did send a question to CEON via their contact us form, but never received a reply.

I'm trying to find out if the newer version of UMM can import old URI's from Ultimate SEO URL's module in the way the original version did.
    I have Ultimate SEO URLs version 3.0.8 which isn't detected by the older version of CEON UMM as the later version of Ultimate SEO doesn't make the same modifications that earlier versions did (and UMM is looking for).

If anyone has purchased, or was involved in coding the latest CEON UMM, can you tell me if it works, or possibly test it with Ultimate SEO URLs 3.0.8

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

I am using UMM 2.1 (27/12/2020) and in the changelog there is no mention of changes to the import functionality for Ultimate SEO added in 1.4.0 (17/09/2012).

I did send a question to CEON via their contact us form, but never received a reply.
    Try again, their software is supported.
    Steve

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by torvista View Post
    I am using UMM 2.1 (27/12/2020) and in the changelog there is no mention of changes to the import functionality for Ultimate SEO added in 1.4.0 (17/09/2012).

Try again, their software is supported.
    I've contacted them twice now with no response.

Can you have a look at your version file admin/includes/classes/class.CeonUMMImportOldURIs.php, around line 168 to see if you have code like this

Code:
    // Check if mods are present in html_output.php
    			$html_output_mods_present = false;

$html_output_source = file_get_contents($html_output_path);

if (strpos($html_output_source, '$GLOBALS[\'seo_urls\']->href_link') !== false) {
    				$html_output_mods_present = true;
    			}
    Newer versions of Ultimate SEO URLs doesn't make these modifications, meaning that if UMM has been updated to work with the newer version of Ultimate SEO, that code section should have been updated to look for newer type of modification.

Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast