Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ceon URI Mapping V5.1

Notice raised by copying a product as duplicate from a product listing.

--> PHP Notice: Undefined index: uri-mapping in ADMIN\includes\classes\class.CeonURIMappingAdminProductPages.php on line 1238 & 1241.
    File
    // Generate new URI mapping for this new product?
    $this->_uri_mapping_autogen = (($_POST['uri-mapping'] == 'autogen') ? true : false);

// Copy existing URIs from product being copied?
    $uri_mapping_copy = (($_POST['uri-mapping'] == 'copy') ? true : false);
    Probably only needs isset wrapping...

// Generate new URI mapping for this new product?
    $this->_uri_mapping_autogen = isset($_POST['uri-mapping']) && $_POST['uri-mapping'] === 'autogen';

// Copy existing URIs from product being copied?
    $uri_mapping_copy = isset($_POST['uri-mapping']) && $_POST['uri-mapping'] === 'copy';
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ceon URI Mapping V5.0

when will updated for 1.57?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by persion View Post
    Looking back over the last few "pages" of posts it seems to me that the latest version of Ceon URI works with ZC 1.5.7c already. Upon what update are you seeking?
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ceon URI Mapping V5.1

Quote Originally Posted by torvista View Post
    Notice raised by copying a product as duplicate from a product listing.

File

Probably only needs isset wrapping...
    Sorry, wrong post.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by persion View Post
    Works fine for me on 1.5.7

Plugin Contributions

Put my website live v157 using ceon uri mapping v5.0.0 ... then panic, realised that there was a later version ... so updated to the latest version of ceon v.5.1.0

But Ive got 2 installation errors ...

Found the code to delete in admin/includes/javascript_loader.php ... however deleting this piece of coding means that the place to add your url in on the product page disappears. Is this correct ?

The other error I cant find mention of the code to remove.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ceon.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	50.3 KB 
ID:	19814
    Last edited by toyseller; 17 Nov 2021 at 01:40 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by toyseller View Post
    Put my website live v157 using ceon uri mapping v5.0.0 ... then panic, realised that there was a later version ... so updated to the latest version of ceon v.5.1.0

But Ive got 2 installation errors ...

Found the code to delete in admin/includes/javascript_loader.php ... however deleting this piece of coding means that the place to add your url in on the product page disappears. Is this correct ?

The other error I cant find mention of the code to remove.

Name:	ceon.jpg 
Size:	50.3 KB 
ID:	19814
    To me, looks like haven't completed the upgrade instructions of the docs (going from 5.0.0 to 5.1.0). When looking at the instructions, along the top is an upgrading section/area:
    _docs/sections/upgrading.html

Then, based on what is said above, upgrading from 5.0.0 to 5.1.0, would then go to that section/area:
    _docs/sections/upgrading.html#upgrading-from-version-5-0-x

Then scroll down a little which will help address the above two issues. Look below the "Updated files for the main site directory" there is a section that looks like is applicable to Zen Cart 1.5.7. It seems to indicate that need to add some files and then further below that is to delete a file (if I understand correctly it appears to say when installing to Zen Cart 1.3.9c and above): includes/extra_datafiles/ceon_uri_mapping_sessions_define.php
    that file appears to be one of the files referenced in the previous image...

All that said, though interestingly as I look through the installation portion of the instructions (had this truly been an initial install) then it looks like the step to include the 1.5.7 related file(s) is missing from the instruction. That's a shame for users brand new to using the software on Zen Cart 1.5.7 if initially downloaded from their site.

Plugin Contributions

Thank you for your reply.

I put my website into live then realised that I didnt have the latest version of this module. So was in a bit of a panic.
    (Its the 2nd plugin where I had installed the wrong version, the latest being held outside this forum)

Ive deleted includes/extra_datafiles/ceon_url_mapping_sessions_define.php

I dont know what to do with zcadmin/includes/javascript_loader.php as when I delete the lines it refers to ... I lose the ability to modify my filename in the products admin page. Although the installation warning message goes away.

Surely the whole point of the module is to edit your filenames.

I also have a log error message.

[17-Nov-2021 09:33:52 Europe/London] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function collectInfoBuildURIMappingForm() on null in /zcadmin/includes/ceon_uri_mapping_javascript.php on line 24

[17-Nov-2021 09:33:52 Europe/London] Request URI: /zcadmin/index.php?cmd=product&page=1&cPath=199&pID=2267&action=new_product, IP address: 2.127.66.203
    --> PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function collectInfoBuildURIMappingForm() on null in /zcadmin/includes/ceon_uri_mapping_javascript.php on line 24.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by toyseller View Post
    Thank you for your reply.

I put my website into live then realised that I didnt have the latest version of this module. So was in a bit of a panic.
    (Its the 2nd plugin where I had installed the wrong version, the latest being held outside this forum)

Ive deleted includes/extra_datafiles/ceon_url_mapping_sessions_define.php

I dont know what to do with zcadmin/includes/javascript_loader.php as when I delete the lines it refers to ... I lose the ability to modify my filename in the products admin page. Although the installation warning message goes away.

Surely the whole point of the module is to edit your filenames.

I also have a log error message.

[17-Nov-2021 09:33:52 Europe/London] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function collectInfoBuildURIMappingForm() on null in /admin/includes/ceon_uri_mapping_javascript.php on line 24

[17-Nov-2021 09:33:52 Europe/London] Request URI: /admin/index.php?cmd=product&page=1&cPath=199&pID=2267&action=new_product, IP address: XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX
    --> PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function collectInfoBuildURIMappingForm() on null in /admin/includes/ceon_uri_mapping_javascript.php on line 24.
    Your lines 23-24 of admin/includes/ceon_uri_mapping_javascript.php are they:
    Code:
        $languages = zen_get_languages();
        echo json_encode(utf8_encode($ceon_uri_mapping_admin->collectInfoBuildURIMappingForm())); ?>;
    or is there this content inserted between those two lines?:
    Code:
        if (empty($ceon_uri_mapping_admin) || !is_object($ceon_uri_mapping_admin)) {
            if (!class_exists('CeonURIMappingAdminProductPages')) {
                require_once(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'class.CeonURIMappingAdminProductPages.php');
            }
            $ceon_uri_mapping_admin = empty($GLOBALS['ceon_uri_mapping_admin']) ? new CeonURIMappingAdminProductPages() : $GLOBALS['ceon_uri_mapping_admin'];
        }
    If the second code snippet above is not included in the store's fileset, then the files are not up-to-date with 5.1.0. This file was one of the files that was to be updated for 5.1.0. Further, if that file didn't get updated, then one would question what other files didn't get updated on the server.
    Last edited by mc12345678; 17 Nov 2021 at 12:47 PM.

Plugin Contributions

I have this piece of coding ...

Name:	ceon1.jpg 
Size:	58.2 KB 
ID:	19815

Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast