Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ceon URI Mapping V5.0

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    The processing needs update to handle the zc157 "Ask a Question" page's product-id variable; that page uses pid instead of the more standard products_id. Seeing logs similar to:
    Code:
    [03-Feb-2022 11:23:06 America/Los_Angeles] Request URI: /subsite/index.php?main_page=ask_a_question&pid=242, IP address: 127.0.0.1
    #1  CeonURIMappingHandler->_handleZCDynamicURI() called at [/home/mysite/public_html/subsite/includes/classes/class.CeonURIMappingHandlerBase.php:472]
    #2  CeonURIMappingHandlerBase->_handleURI() called at [/home/mysite/public_html/subsite/includes/classes/class.CeonURIMappingHandlerBase.php:149]
    #3  CeonURIMappingHandlerBase->__construct() called at [/home/mysite/public_html/subsite/includes/classes/class.CeonURIMappingHandler.php:52]
    #4  CeonURIMappingHandler->__construct() called at [/home/mysite/public_html/subsite/includes/autoload_func.php:44]
    #5  require(/home/mysite/public_html/subsite/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/home/mysite/public_html/subsite/includes/application_top.php:222]
    #6  require(/home/mysite/public_html/subsite/includes/application_top.php) called at [/home/mysite/public_html/subsite/index.php:25]
    --> PHP Notice: Undefined index: products_id in /home/mysite/public_html/subsite/includes/classes/class.CeonURIMappingHandler.php on line 459.
    Suggest updating the fileset installed as I just downloaded the recent copy from Ceon and looking at line 459 of includes/classes/class.CeonURIMappingHandler.php it shows:
    Code:
    					in_array($_GET['main_page'], $ceon_uri_mapping_product_related_pages)) {
    This line doesn't reflect information related to the above message. Even if it were still one line off (seeing as the line number identified in my email was different than what is posted above), that line reads:
    Code:
    				$associated_db_id = !empty($_GET['products_id']) ? $_GET['products_id'] : (!empty($_GET['pid']) ? $_GET['pid'] : 0);
    Which also wouldn't cause the reported issue.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Suggest updating the fileset installed as I just downloaded the recent copy from Ceon and looking at line 459 of includes/classes/class.CeonURIMappingHandler.php it shows:
    Code:
                        in_array($_GET['main_page'], $ceon_uri_mapping_product_related_pages)) {
    This line doesn't reflect information related to the above message. Even if it were still one line off (seeing as the line number identified in my email was different than what is posted above), that line reads:
    Code:
                    $associated_db_id = !empty($_GET['products_id']) ? $_GET['products_id'] : (!empty($_GET['pid']) ? $_GET['pid'] : 0);
    Which also wouldn't cause the reported issue.
    I was going off the version that's currently available for download in the Zen Cart plugins; the suggested change does the trick.

Is there any chance of getting that most recent version uploaded to the Zen Cart site? I'd prefer not to have to create an account just to download a free plugin.

Plugin Contributions

> Is there any chance of getting that most recent version uploaded to the Zen Cart site? I'd prefer not to have to create an account just to download a free plugin.

Done. I had to remove all the 1.3 files from the zip though; otherwise it would be too large to submit to the plugins.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by swguy View Post
    > Is there any chance of getting that most recent version uploaded to the Zen Cart site? I'd prefer not to have to create an account just to download a free plugin.

Done. I had to remove all the 1.3 files from the zip though; otherwise it would be too large to submit to the plugins.
    Thanks a bunch, @swguy!

Plugin Contributions

I realize this is the V5 thread but I didn't expect to get a response from the old thread - I'm struggling to find the fix that I recall being in the V4 thread (got through 63 pages before getting a splitting headache) ....
    using version 4 (likely version 4.5.5) and getting an 'undefined constant' warning (searching the v4 thread with that term related to a PHP version issue - 7.2) - I am using PHP7.1 ... myDEBUG follows;
    Code:
    [12-Feb-2022 14:40:20 Australia/Sydney] Request URI: /ADMIN/index.php, IP address: 220.253.66.181
    #1  require_once(/home2/dazzler3/treeoflifejewellery.com.au/includes/extra_datafiles/ceon_uri_mapping_product_pages.php) called at [/home2/dazzler3/treeoflifejewellery.com.au/ADMIN/includes/extra_datafiles/ceon_uri_mapping_product_pages.php:16]
    #2  require(/home2/dazzler3/treeoflifejewellery.com.au/ADMIN/includes/extra_datafiles/ceon_uri_mapping_product_pages.php) called at [/home2/dazzler3/treeoflifejewellery.com.au/ADMIN/includes/init_includes/init_file_db_names.php:46]
    #3  require(/home2/dazzler3/treeoflifejewellery.com.au/ADMIN/includes/init_includes/init_file_db_names.php) called at [/home2/dazzler3/treeoflifejewellery.com.au/includes/autoload_func.php:48]
    #4  require(/home2/dazzler3/treeoflifejewellery.com.au/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/home2/dazzler3/treeoflifejewellery.com.au/ADMIN/includes/application_top.php:171]
    #5  require(/home2/dazzler3/treeoflifejewellery.com.au/ADMIN/includes/application_top.php) called at [/home2/dazzler3/treeoflifejewellery.com.au/ADMIN/index.php:10] 

PHP Warning:  Use of undefined constant FILENAME_PRODUCT_MUSIC_INFO - assumed 'FILENAME_PRODUCT_MUSIC_INFO' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home2/dazzler3/treeoflifejewellery.com.au/includes/extra_datafiles/ceon_uri_mapping_product_pages.php on line 26
    is CEON version 5.0 backward compatible to v155f? ..... if so then I'll upgrade the version to the latest ... if not a link to the fixs would be appreciated.

cheers,
    Mike
    Last edited by shags38; 12 Feb 2022 at 06:44 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Mike, I don't know if /includes/extra_datafiles/ceon_uri_mapping_filenames.php is part of that older distribution, but here's its contents for v5.0
    PHP Code:
    <?php
    /**
     * Ceon URI Mapping Product Type Info Page File Name Definitions.
     * @package     ceon_uri_mapping
     * @author      Conor Kerr <[email protected]>
     * @copyright   Copyright 2008-2019 Ceon
     * @copyright   Copyright 2003-2019 Zen Cart Development Team
     * @copyright   Portions Copyright 2003 osCommerce
     * @link        http://ceon.net/software/business/zen-cart/uri-mapping
     * @license     http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt GNU Public License V2.0
     * @version     $Id: ceon_uri_mapping_filenames.php 1027 2012-07-17 20:31:10Z conor $
     */

/**
     * Product type info pages which are missing their defines.
     */
    if (!defined('FILENAME_DOCUMENT_GENERAL_INFO')) {

define('FILENAME_DOCUMENT_GENERAL_INFO''document_general_info');
    }
    if (!
    defined('FILENAME_DOCUMENT_PRODUCT_INFO')) {

define('FILENAME_DOCUMENT_PRODUCT_INFO''document_product_info');
    }
    if (!
    defined('FILENAME_EZPAGES_POPUP')) {

define('FILENAME_EZPAGES_POPUP''ezpages_popup');
    }
    if (!
    defined('FILENAME_PRODUCT_BOOK_INFO')) {

define('FILENAME_PRODUCT_BOOK_INFO''product_book_info');
    }
    if (!
    defined('FILENAME_PRODUCT_FREE_SHIPPING_INFO')) {

define('FILENAME_PRODUCT_FREE_SHIPPING_INFO''product_free_shipping_info');
    }
    if (!
    defined('FILENAME_PRODUCT_MUSIC_INFO')) {

define('FILENAME_PRODUCT_MUSIC_INFO''product_music_info');
    }

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by shags38 View Post
    I realize this is the V5 thread but I didn't expect to get a response from the old thread - I'm struggling to find the fix that I recall being in the V4 thread (got through 63 pages before getting a splitting headache) ....
    using version 4 (likely version 4.5.5) and getting an 'undefined constant' warning (searching the v4 thread with that term related to a PHP version issue - 7.2) - I am using PHP7.1 ... myDEBUG follows;
    Code:
    [12-Feb-2022 14:40:20 Australia/Sydney] Request URI: /ADMIN/index.php, IP address: 220.253.66.181
    #1  require_once(/home2/dazzler3/treeoflifejewellery.com.au/includes/extra_datafiles/ceon_uri_mapping_product_pages.php) called at [/home2/dazzler3/treeoflifejewellery.com.au/ADMIN/includes/extra_datafiles/ceon_uri_mapping_product_pages.php:16]
    #2  require(/home2/dazzler3/treeoflifejewellery.com.au/ADMIN/includes/extra_datafiles/ceon_uri_mapping_product_pages.php) called at [/home2/dazzler3/treeoflifejewellery.com.au/ADMIN/includes/init_includes/init_file_db_names.php:46]
    #3  require(/home2/dazzler3/treeoflifejewellery.com.au/ADMIN/includes/init_includes/init_file_db_names.php) called at [/home2/dazzler3/treeoflifejewellery.com.au/includes/autoload_func.php:48]
    #4  require(/home2/dazzler3/treeoflifejewellery.com.au/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/home2/dazzler3/treeoflifejewellery.com.au/ADMIN/includes/application_top.php:171]
    #5  require(/home2/dazzler3/treeoflifejewellery.com.au/ADMIN/includes/application_top.php) called at [/home2/dazzler3/treeoflifejewellery.com.au/ADMIN/index.php:10] 

PHP Warning:  Use of undefined constant FILENAME_PRODUCT_MUSIC_INFO - assumed 'FILENAME_PRODUCT_MUSIC_INFO' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home2/dazzler3/treeoflifejewellery.com.au/includes/extra_datafiles/ceon_uri_mapping_product_pages.php on line 26
    is CEON version 5.0 backward compatible to v155f? ..... if so then I'll upgrade the version to the latest ... if not a link to the fixs would be appreciated.

cheers,
    Mike
    Yes it is. Some of what swguy said may have also been understood to mean so, but always good to try to check.

Plugin Contributions

There seem to be quite a few php 8 bugs.

This one: https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....44#post1377544
    And this one: https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....43#post1377543

Also
    Code:
    [15-Feb-2022 16:40:05 America/Vancouver] Request URI: /, IP address: 
    #1  products_viewed_counter->should_be_excluded() called at [/usr/home/sites/zen15/www/includes/classes/observers/class.products_viewed_counter.php:17]
    #2  products_viewed_counter->__construct() called at [/usr/home/sites/zen15/www/includes/autoload_func.php:44]
    #3  require(/usr/home/sites/zen15/www/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/usr/home/sites/zen15/www/includes/application_top.php:222]
    #4  require(/usr/home/sites/zen15/www/includes/application_top.php) called at [/usr/home/sites/zen15/www/index.php:25]
    --> PHP Warning: Undefined array key "spider_flag" in /usr/home/sites/zen15/www/includes/classes/observers/class.products_viewed_counter.php on line 37.

#1  define() called at [/usr/home/sites/zen15/www/includes/languages/english/index.php:9]
    #2  require_once(/usr/home/sites/zen15/www/includes/languages/english/index.php) called at [/usr/home/sites/zen15/www/includes/modules/require_languages.php:29]
    #3  require(/usr/home/sites/zen15/www/includes/modules/require_languages.php) called at [/usr/home/sites/zen15/www/includes/modules/pages/index/header_php.php:123]
    #4  require(/usr/home/sites/zen15/www/includes/modules/pages/index/header_php.php) called at [/usr/home/sites/zen15/www/index.php:35]
    --> PHP Warning: Constant TEXT_MAIN already defined in /usr/home/sites/zen15/www/includes/languages/english/index.php on line 9.

#1  define() called at [/usr/home/sites/zen15/www/includes/languages/english/index.php:13]
    #2  require_once(/usr/home/sites/zen15/www/includes/languages/english/index.php) called at [/usr/home/sites/zen15/www/includes/modules/require_languages.php:29]
    #3  require(/usr/home/sites/zen15/www/includes/modules/require_languages.php) called at [/usr/home/sites/zen15/www/includes/modules/pages/index/header_php.php:123]
    #4  require(/usr/home/sites/zen15/www/includes/modules/pages/index/header_php.php) called at [/usr/home/sites/zen15/www/index.php:35]
    --> PHP Warning: Constant TEXT_GREETING_GUEST already defined in /usr/home/sites/zen15/www/includes/languages/english/index.php on line 13.

#1  define() called at [/usr/home/sites/zen15/www/includes/languages/english/index.php:18]
    --> PHP Warning: Constant TEXT_GREETING_PERSONAL already defined in /usr/home/sites/zen15/www/includes/languages/english/index.php on line 18.

#1  define() called at [/usr/home/sites/zen15/www/includes/languages/english/index.php:20]
    --> PHP Warning: Constant TEXT_INFORMATION already defined in /usr/home/sites/zen15/www/includes/languages/english/index.php on line 20.

#1  define() called at [/usr/home/sites/zen15/www/includes/languages/english/index.php:49]
    --> PHP Warning: Constant HEADING_TITLE already defined in /usr/home/sites/zen15/www/includes/languages/english/index.php on line 49.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by cstdenis2 View Post
    Code:
    #1  products_viewed_counter->should_be_excluded() called at [/usr/home/sites/zen15/www/includes/classes/observers/class.products_viewed_counter.php:17]
    #2  products_viewed_counter->__construct() called at [/usr/home/sites/zen15/www/includes/autoload_func.php:44]
    #3  require(/usr/home/sites/zen15/www/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/usr/home/sites/zen15/www/includes/application_top.php:222]
    #4  require(/usr/home/sites/zen15/www/includes/application_top.php) called at [/usr/home/sites/zen15/www/index.php:25]
    --> PHP Warning: Undefined array key "spider_flag" in /usr/home/sites/zen15/www/includes/classes/observers/class.products_viewed_counter.php on line 37.

#1  define() called at [/usr/home/sites/zen15/www/includes/languages/english/index.php:9]
    --> PHP Warning: Constant TEXT_MAIN already defined in /usr/home/sites/zen15/www/includes/languages/english/index.php on line 9.

#1  define() called at [/usr/home/sites/zen15/www/includes/languages/english/index.php:13]
    --> PHP Warning: Constant TEXT_GREETING_GUEST already defined in /usr/home/sites/zen15/www/includes/languages/english/index.php on line 13.

#1  define() called at [/usr/home/sites/zen15/www/includes/languages/english/index.php:18]
    --> PHP Warning: Constant TEXT_GREETING_PERSONAL already defined in /usr/home/sites/zen15/www/includes/languages/english/index.php on line 18.

#1  define() called at [/usr/home/sites/zen15/www/includes/languages/english/index.php:20]
    --> PHP Warning: Constant TEXT_INFORMATION already defined in /usr/home/sites/zen15/www/includes/languages/english/index.php on line 20.

#1  define() called at [/usr/home/sites/zen15/www/includes/languages/english/index.php:49]
    --> PHP Warning: Constant HEADING_TITLE already defined in /usr/home/sites/zen15/www/includes/languages/english/index.php on line 49.
    These are unrelated to this module and are otherwise (likely) addressed at least in Github on the Zen Cart v157 branch.

Plugin Contributions

many thanks for the response Cindy

Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast