Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ceon URI Mapping V5.0

Quote Originally Posted by jasonshanks View Post
    I just asked my host to downgrade my php to 7.4
    PHP 7.4 (anything before 8.0) has reached EOL (end of life) and will not receive security updates. I'm surprised your host allowed you to do it. See https://www.php.net/supported-versions.php .. so, you should get back on 8.x ASAP. Get yourself a decent code editor with syntax highlighting (I use VSCode with PHP extensions installed), when you paste your code in there's a clear indication that there is a syntax error. You can delete sections of the code to narrow down exactly which bit is causing the syntax error, then put the deleted bits back and fix the error. Best option is to have a local development web server so you can run the site on your own PC before putting any changed files on your main server, that's definitely something I would try to aim for, but it sounds like you're a way away from that yet .. try to find a buddy who can sit with you and work through these early pain points to get you up and running. Took me about 20 seconds to fix the ternary operator problem just from experience. Maybe send me a private message for help :)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by neekfenwick View Post
    PHP 7.4 (anything before 8.0) has reached EOL (end of life) and will not receive security updates.
    the current LTS of debian, is buster or debian 10; which comes packaged with php 7.3. the debian team backports all security fixes to this php version.

to update to a later version of php when running buster involves the use of 3rd party repos. which comes with it's own security risks.

given that buster is only supported to 6/2024; it is probably a good idea to plan to move onto bullseye or bookworm if running debian.

but the idea that security fixes are not being done is much more dependent on the o/s that your server is running.

best.
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Plugin Contributions

Since I can't test on a 1.57 install, try this
    Code:
            $fallback_defines = [
                'product_reviews' => $default_uri_parts[$default_language_code]['product_reviews'] ?? ($default_uri_parts['en']['product_reviews'] ?? 'Reviews'),
                'product_reviews_info' => $default_uri_parts[$default_language_code]['product_reviews_info'] ?? ($default_uri_parts['en']['product_reviews_info'] ?? 'Review'),
                'product_reviews_write' => $default_uri_parts[$default_language_code]['product_reviews_write'] ?? ($default_uri_parts['en']['product_reviews_write'] ?? 'Write a Review'),
                'tell_a_friend' => $default_uri_parts[$default_language_code]['tell_a_friend'] ?? ($default_uri_parts['en']['tell_a_friend'] ?? 'Tell a Friend'),
                'ask_a_question' => $default_uri_parts[$default_language_code]['ask_a_question'] ?? ($default_uri_parts['en']['ask_a_question'] ?? 'Ask a Question')
            ];
    I don't get a debug on 1.58/2 but it goes back to the main CEON screen, not sure if it should do that or not....
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by torvista View Post
    Since I can't test on a 1.57 install, try this
    Code:
            $fallback_defines = [
                'product_reviews' => $default_uri_parts[$default_language_code]['product_reviews'] ?? ($default_uri_parts['en']['product_reviews'] ?? 'Reviews'),
                'product_reviews_info' => $default_uri_parts[$default_language_code]['product_reviews_info'] ?? ($default_uri_parts['en']['product_reviews_info'] ?? 'Review'),
                'product_reviews_write' => $default_uri_parts[$default_language_code]['product_reviews_write'] ?? ($default_uri_parts['en']['product_reviews_write'] ?? 'Write a Review'),
                'tell_a_friend' => $default_uri_parts[$default_language_code]['tell_a_friend'] ?? ($default_uri_parts['en']['tell_a_friend'] ?? 'Tell a Friend'),
                'ask_a_question' => $default_uri_parts[$default_language_code]['ask_a_question'] ?? ($default_uri_parts['en']['ask_a_question'] ?? 'Ask a Question')
            ];
    I don't get a debug on 1.58/2 but it goes back to the main CEON screen, not sure if it should do that or not....
    Steve It worked flawlessly , I just removed the whole section and added what you posted and now it passes all test. Thank you so much . I am so sorry I am only just now getting back to you. I had to put my test on hold till now. but this was my last stumbling block to upgrading.
    Zencart 1.5.6c PHP 7.2 Order Replacement AC Adapters and Power Cords Online www.missingcord.com

Plugin Contributions

Just wanted to add , this was with my test site using php 8.1 and zencart 1.5.8. No error logs or anything. Everything works great.
    Zencart 1.5.6c PHP 7.2 Order Replacement AC Adapters and Power Cords Online www.missingcord.com

Plugin Contributions

Hi All,

I am running the latest version of zencart and the latest version of php 8.1. I have the paid version of ceon uri maping manager which I downloaded and installed to my test site. It also includes Ceon uri Mapping (SEO) Config which appears to be working ok.

This is the message that I am getting: This software cannot work without the latest version of Ceon URI Mapping: UMM Edition having already been installed. Please upgrade from the installed version of Ceon URI Mapping (Standard Edition 5.1.0) to Ceon URI Mapping: UMM Edition.
    It is showing that I have installed version 5.1.0 according to the site I have installed it on.

The version that I have for Mappings Manager is 2.1.0 which I thought is correct because I downloaded from the ceon site.

After running a test I got this one message:

A file has had a modification made to it, for an older version of Ceon URI Mapping, but this modification is no longer needed.
    The path to the file is /home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/extra_datafiles/ceon_uri_mapping_sessions_define.php

Although the file had to be modified for a previous version of the module, this version works differently and the file is not modified for this version.
    Remove the modification from the file by editing the file and removing the block beginning with // BEGIN CEON URI MAPPING 1 of 1 and ending with // END CEON URI MAPPING 1 of 1 - including those two “marker comments”.
    Alternatively, if the file was modified only for Ceon URI Mapping and not for any other module, back up the file (e.g. copy it to your local computer) and replace it with a “fresh” version of the file from a “fresh” set of Zen Cart files.

Any help would be appreciated
    Last edited by Bruce1952; 30 Nov 2023 at 11:56 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce1952 View Post
    Hi All,

I am running the latest version of zencart and the latest version of php 8.1. I have the paid version of ceon uri maping manager which I downloaded and installed to my test site. It also includes Ceon uri Mapping (SEO) Config which appears to be working ok.

This is the message that I am getting: This software cannot work without the latest version of Ceon URI Mapping: UMM Edition having already been installed. Please upgrade from the installed version of Ceon URI Mapping (Standard Edition 5.1.0) to Ceon URI Mapping: UMM Edition.
    It is showing that I have installed version 5.1.0 according to the site I have installed it on.

The version that I have for Mappings Manager is 2.1.0 which I thought is correct because I downloaded from the ceon site.

After running a test I got this one message:

A file has had a modification made to it, for an older version of Ceon URI Mapping, but this modification is no longer needed.
    The path to the file is /home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/extra_datafiles/ceon_uri_mapping_sessions_define.php

Although the file had to be modified for a previous version of the module, this version works differently and the file is not modified for this version.
    Remove the modification from the file by editing the file and removing the block beginning with // BEGIN CEON URI MAPPING 1 of 1 and ending with // END CEON URI MAPPING 1 of 1 - including those two “marker comments”.
    Alternatively, if the file was modified only for Ceon URI Mapping and not for any other module, back up the file (e.g. copy it to your local computer) and replace it with a “fresh” version of the file from a “fresh” set of Zen Cart files.

Any help would be appreciated
    This is what is in the file:

* @copyright Portions Copyright 2003 osCommerce
    * @link http://ceon.net/software/business/zen-cart/uri-mapping
    * @license http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt GNU Public License V2.0
    * @version $Id: ceon_uri_mapping_sessions_define.php 1027 2019-05-10 for conor: Ceon Support added v5.0.0$
    */

if (!defined('IS_ADMIN_FLAG')) {
    die('Illegal Access');
    }

// Used to force the path for sessions to be at the root.
    // Though this has been moved to init_ceon_uri_mapping_sessions.php to support
    // loading if active and skipping if inactive.
    // Static URIs are relative to the site's root, so cookie should be set for the root
    // This removes the need to override the file includes/init_includes/init_sessions.php and means
    // that the file includes/init_includes/overrides/init_sessions.php is not necessary.
    // Override removal is applicable to the file structure used by ZC 1.3.9c and more recent.
    // This is used with consideration that it is the only such use of CUSTOM_COOKIE_PATH.
    // If another application defines CUSTOM_COOKIE_PATH to something else before the below define
    // then this define will be of no value.
    //define('CUSTOM_COOKIE_PATH', '/');

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce1952 View Post
    I have the paid version of ceon uri maping manager which I downloaded and installed to my test site. It also includes Ceon uri Mapping (SEO) Config which appears to be working ok.
    i would think a paid version of software would come with some support.

what do the good people at CEON say?
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Plugin Contributions

No reply as yet but then we have email issues at present.

Plugin Contributions

Ceon.net have kindly released a new version of Ceon URI Mapping compatible with ZC v1.5.8

Version 5.1.1 was released on 4 Jan 2024

https://ceon.net
    Simon

Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast