Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ceon URI Mapping V5.0

Quote Originally Posted by jeking View Post
    I couldn't find it here. I downloaded the plugin from Ceon but the file name is the same for 5.0.0 and 5.0.1 so overwrote the 5.0.0 I had.
    Yeah, kind of weird. Can't find the plugin by searching the downloads area, but was able to get to it from the first post of this thread, but for me on my computer to find this thread I had to go to the version 4 thread to find a post leading to here... oye...
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Is it possible to override the canonical link handling for certain mappings?

I have the News Box Manager plugin on 1.5.6, and I have mapped from "main_page=more_news" to "our-latest-news", so the URL might be "our-latest-news?news_id=11" but the problem is that CEON removes the news article ID from the canonical link, leaving a canonical link pointing just to "our-latest-news".

I believe this is intended behaviour so that things like display orders do not show as duplicate content, but in the case of the news articles, they aren't duplicate content and we would want the search engine to treat each article as a separate item.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Pingfah View Post
    Is it possible to override the canonical link handling for certain mappings?

I have the News Box Manager plugin on 1.5.6, and I have mapped from "main_page=more_news" to "our-latest-news", so the URL might be "our-latest-news?news_id=11" but the problem is that CEON removes the news article ID from the canonical link, leaving a canonical link pointing just to "our-latest-news".

I believe this is intended behaviour so that things like display orders do not show as duplicate content, but in the case of the news articles, they aren't duplicate content and we would want the search engine to treat each article as a separate item.
    It appears that there is something like this at the end of the function _handleStaticURI found in includes/classes/class.CeonURIMappingHandler.php. Would suggest using a similar if statement but to handle your case as well as a similar action within the if statement. There might be another way to implement; however, it appears that all the potentially needed data is present to accomplish the task.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    It appears that there is something like this at the end of the function _handleStaticURI found in includes/classes/class.CeonURIMappingHandler.php. Would suggest using a similar if statement but to handle your case as well as a similar action within the if statement. There might be another way to implement; however, it appears that all the potentially needed data is present to accomplish the task.
    Ahh yes, I see it, it is being used to add the ID onto the end of the canonical links for reviews. I will adapt that for my needs.

Many thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Just FYI, this was successful, just copying that chunk of code and changing the file name and the type of _id required, it now produces a canonical link with the article ID in it.

Thanks so much.

Plugin Contributions

I'm on 1.5.6

I am getting this error in the logs and I can't load ezpages in the admin

[26-Oct-2019 12:11:54 UTC] Request URI: /beaSt-EgU-sWing/ezpages.php?page=1&ezID=171&action=new, IP address: 86.17.198.133
    #1 trigger_error() called at [public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:171]
    #2 queryFactory->show_error() called at [/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:143]
    #3 queryFactory->set_error() called at [/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:270]
    #4 queryFactory->Execute() called at [/public_html/includes/classes/class.CeonURIMappingAdmin.php:176]
    #5 CeonURIMappingAdmin->_loadAutogenerationSettings() called at [/public_html/includes/classes/class.CeonURIMappingAdmin.php:142]
    #6 CeonURIMappingAdmin->__construct() called at [/public_html/includes/classes/class.CeonURIMappingAdminEZPages.php:59]
    #7 CeonURIMappingAdminEZPages->__construct() called at [/public_html/beaSt-EgU-sWing/includes/classes/class.CeonURIMappingAdminEZPagePages.php:97]
    #8 CeonURIMappingAdminEZPagePages->__construct() called at [/public_html/beaSt-EgU-sWing/includes/init_includes/init_ceon_ezpages_collect_info.php:132]
    #9 require(/public_html/beaSt-EgU-sWing/includes/init_includes/init_ceon_ezpages_collect_info.php) called at [/home/lacqueredbrass2/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php:48]
    #10 require(/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/home/lacqueredbrass2/public_html/beaSt-EgU-sWing/includes/application_top.php:171]
    #11 require(/public_html/beaSt-EgU-sWing/includes/application_top.php) called at [/home/lacqueredbrass2/public_html/beaSt-EgU-sWing/ezpages.php:10]
    [26-Oct-2019 12:11:54 UTC] PHP Fatal error: 1054:Unknown column 'language_code_add' in 'field list' ::
    SELECT
    autogen_new,
    whitespace_replacement,
    capitalisation,
    remove_words,
    char_str_replacements,
    language_code_add,
    mapping_clash_action
    FROM
    ceon_uri_mapping_configs
    WHERE
    id ='1'; ==> (as called by) /public_html/includes/classes/class.CeonURIMappingAdmin.php on line 176 <== in /home/lacqueredbrass2/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 171
    Nick Smith - Venture Design and Print
    https://venturedesignandprint.co.uk

Plugin Contributions

I've got Sitemap XML v3.9.6 running on zc156c w/ PHP 7.1.32 with Ceon 5.0.0. Recently setup a cron-job to run the Sitemap daily and I'm finding this log each time it runs:
    Code:
    [26-Oct-2019 04:00:03 America/Chicago] Request URI: /home/mystore/public_html/cgi-bin/sitemapxml.php, IP address: 127.0.0.1
    #1 strpos() called at [/home/mystore/public_html/includes/classes/class.CeonURIMappingHandlerBase.php:183]
    #2 CeonURIMappingHandlerBase->_normaliseServerEnvironment() called at [/home/mystore/public_html/includes/classes/class.CeonURIMappingHandlerBase.php:107]
    #3 CeonURIMappingHandlerBase->__construct() called at [/home/mystore/public_html/includes/classes/class.CeonURIMappingHandler.php:52]
    #4 CeonURIMappingHandler->__construct() called at [/home/mystore/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php:79]
    #5 require(/home/mystore/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/home/mystore/public_html/includes/application_top.php:170]
    #6 require(/home/mystore/public_html/includes/application_top.php) called at [/home/mystore/public_html/index.php:26]
    #7 include(/home/mystore/public_html/index.php) called at [/home/mystore/public_html/cgi-bin/sitemapxml.php:60]
    --> PHP Warning: strpos(): Empty needle in /home/mystore/public_html/includes/classes/class.CeonURIMappingHandlerBase.php on line 183.
    Is that something that can be bypassed via an .htaccess rule?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Nick1973 View Post
    I'm on 1.5.6

I am getting this error in the logs and I can't load ezpages in the admin
    Code:
    [26-Oct-2019 12:11:54 UTC] Request URI: /beaSt-EgU-sWing/ezpages.php?page=1&ezID=171&action=new, IP address: 86.17.198.133
    #1  trigger_error() called at [public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:171]
    #2  queryFactory->show_error() called at [/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:143]
    #3  queryFactory->set_error() called at [/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:270]
    #4  queryFactory->Execute() called at [/public_html/includes/classes/class.CeonURIMappingAdmin.php:176]
    #11 require(/public_html/admin/includes/application_top.php) called at [/home/lacqueredbrass2/public_html/admin/ezpages.php:10]
    [26-Oct-2019 12:11:54 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  1054:Unknown column 'language_code_add' in 'field list' :: 
    			SELECT
    				autogen_new,
    				whitespace_replacement,
    				capitalisation,
    				remove_words,
    				char_str_replacements,
    				language_code_add,
    				mapping_clash_action
    			FROM
    				ceon_uri_mapping_configs
    			WHERE
    				id ='1'; ==> (as called by) /public_html/includes/classes/class.CeonURIMappingAdmin.php on line 176 <== in /home/lacqueredbrass2/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 171
    Perhaps this earlier post helps?
    Quote Originally Posted by swguy View Post
    Getting a log for field language_code_add

Code:
    --> PHP Fatal error: 1054:Unknown column 'language_code_add' in 'field list' :: ^M
          SELECT^M
            autogen_new,^M
            whitespace_replacement,^M
            capitalisation,^M
            remove_words,^M
            char_str_replacements,^M
            language_code_add,^M
            mapping_clash_action^M
          FROM^M
            zen_ceon_uri_mapping_configs^M
          WHERE^M
            id ='1'; ==> (as called by) /home/mysite/public_html/includes/classes/class.CeonURIMappingAdmin.php on line 176 <== in /home/mysite/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 171.

Maybe I didn't do the Admin->Modules-Ceon SEO Configuration step?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    I've got Sitemap XML v3.9.6 running on zc156c w/ PHP 7.1.32 with Ceon 5.0.0. Recently setup a cron-job to run the Sitemap daily and I'm finding this log each time it runs:
    Code:
    [26-Oct-2019 04:00:03 America/Chicago] Request URI: /home/mystore/public_html/cgi-bin/sitemapxml.php, IP address: 127.0.0.1
    #1 strpos() called at [/home/mystore/public_html/includes/classes/class.CeonURIMappingHandlerBase.php:183]
    #2 CeonURIMappingHandlerBase->_normaliseServerEnvironment() called at [/home/mystore/public_html/includes/classes/class.CeonURIMappingHandlerBase.php:107]
    #3 CeonURIMappingHandlerBase->__construct() called at [/home/mystore/public_html/includes/classes/class.CeonURIMappingHandler.php:52]
    #4 CeonURIMappingHandler->__construct() called at [/home/mystore/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php:79]
    #5 require(/home/mystore/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/home/mystore/public_html/includes/application_top.php:170]
    #6 require(/home/mystore/public_html/includes/application_top.php) called at [/home/mystore/public_html/index.php:26]
    #7 include(/home/mystore/public_html/index.php) called at [/home/mystore/public_html/cgi-bin/sitemapxml.php:60]
    --> PHP Warning: strpos(): Empty needle in /home/mystore/public_html/includes/classes/class.CeonURIMappingHandlerBase.php on line 183.
    Is that something that can be bypassed via an .htaccess rule?
    Seems like that line 183 of includes/classes/class.CeonURiMappingHandlerBase.php perhaps should be:
    Code:
    } else if (!empty($SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT']) && strpos($PHP_SELF, $_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT']) !== false) {
    What happens with that modification? Also, makes me wonder how it was handled in version 4..

Plugin Contributions

Thanks, @mc12345678, I'll give that a shot and report back tomorrow (the cron runs at 5am EDT).

Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast