Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ceon URI Mapping V5.0

Quote Originally Posted by diamond1 View Post
    Hi, I installed ceon 5.01 with zencart 1.5.6c everything works well except the canonical which remains so:
    PHP Code:
    <link rel="canonical" href="https://mydomaine:8890/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=12" /> 
    I have also rewritten some urls in admin everything works the rewrite with is done, but the canonical always remains unwritten. I specify that I have no error files in the log folder.

I have this though when Ceon URI Mapping Installation Check

HTML Code:
    A file has had a modification made to it, for an older version of Ceon URI Mapping, but this modification is no longer needed.

The path to the file is /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/myadomain/includes/extra_datafiles/ceon_uri_mapping_sessions_define.php

Although the file had to be modified for a previous version of the module, this version works differently and the file is not modified for this version.

Remove the modification from the file by editing the file and removing the block beginning with // BEGIN CEON URI MAPPING 1 of 1 and ending with // END CEON URI MAPPING 1 of 1 - including those two “marker comments”.
        Alternatively, if the file was modified only for Ceon URI Mapping and not for any other module, back up the file (e.g. copy it to your local computer) and replace it with a “fresh” version of the file from a “fresh” set of Zen Cart files.
    Quote Originally Posted by diamond1 View Post
    I forgot to tell you that in the bar of the browers the rewriting is done and only when I go to rivere the source code that I realize that the canonical is not rewritten.
    So, you mean that when looking at category 12, the browser path has the rewritten uri, but the page source shows that the canonical path is unmodified from the Zen Cart version?

The final file to output the canonical information is: includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/common/html_header.php and may require modification depending on the template being used (template used is not described in the above posting). Otherwise it appears that there are three files potentially involved with generating the canonical link though the file from the installation check message may also play a part. Two of the files are provided by this plugin, the third is a core file that is used by the plugin and those two files.

The two files that should be present to support the canonical link generation are:
    [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]includes/classes/observers/class.ceon_canonical.php
    which is called by:
    [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]includes/auto_loaders/config.ceon_canonical.php

That uses a notifier from the core file:
    [/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]includes/init_includes/init_canonical.php

The first two files need to be verified to be present (most likely the config.ceon_canonical.php file is missing or not named to support loading) and/or there is either an override in includes/init_includes/overrides that prevents using the associated/necessary notifier or the file is possibly not up-to-date to the Zen Cart 1.5.5 version or better (based on notes in the observers file).[/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

The first two files need to be verified to be present (most likely the config.ceon_canonical.php file is missing or not named to support loading) and/or there is either an override in includes/init_includes/overrides that prevents using the associated/necessary notifier or the file is possibly not up-to-date to the Zen Cart 1.5.5 version or better (based on notes in the observers file).[/FONT]
    [/FONT][/QUOTE]

Happy New Year and best wishes for 2020, MC, health you and the other guru of the forem I do not know how we would do, that to tell you that you are very strong. You put me in the right track I had a residue in init_includes / overreides / init_canonical.php which probably came from USU which was installed before Ceon Uri Mapping I just had to delete this file and Ceon Uri is set to work as it should.
    Thank you so much.

The template is ########## from themeforest, I have had a lot of problems with it since the first day, but now with the update the problems have started again, I hope to solve them with all of you.
    Giovanni,
    Zen Cart V1.5.8 + templates ZCA Bootstrap Template

Plugin Contributions

Mappings Manager

Continuing a conversation from the old 4x thread that should go here.

The (free) Uri Mapping plugin 5 is a pile of files updated to work with php 7+ and make use of new notifiers in ZC156+.
    The plugin fileset also has legacy files for older ZC that don't have the notifiers.

The Mappings Manager (not free) is some extra files and replacement files for the URI Mapping plugin, that offers an Admin user interface to customise the structure of the mappings (per product, category etc.) and generate/update/edit the mappings on demand.

So does it work with older Zen Carts...yes, as long as attention is paid to use the correct files that don't expect notifiers to be in place.

I purchased it recently (I still feel in debt to Conor), and can testify that the support from CEON is fine (it was required for my multi-language store).
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I have a freshly installed 5.0.1 UMM Edition. I just noticed that the categories are not being captured in my product URI's.

For instance I sell Furry Kittens. The category chain is Pets > Cats. I want my URI to look like this:
    MyStore.com/Pets/Cats/Furry_Kittens

But I'm getting:
    MyStore.com/Furry_Kittens

I am attaching a screenshot of my settings, which I think I have set up correctly. Do I need to change something?

Another possibility is that maybe there is a character limit? If I have too many categories and/or if my category names are too long, does it circumvent and just do prod name?

Thanks!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CeonSettings.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	65.8 KB 
ID:	18823
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Plugin Contributions

^^The above has been sorted, thanks!

As it turns out, the commercial mod (Mapping Manager) has it's own settings page as well. On that page, I was able to add category-path to my product URI and then everything worked out.

:)

Plugin Contributions

this is my Website configuration file

/public_html/includes/configure.php
    PHP Code:
    define('HTTP_SERVER''https://'.$_SERVER['SERVER_NAME']);
    define('HTTPS_SERVER''https://'.$_SERVER['SERVER_NAME']); 

/public_html/admin/includes/configure.php
    PHP Code:
    define('HTTP_CATALOG_SERVER''https://'.$_SERVER['SERVER_NAME']);
    define('HTTPS_CATALOG_SERVER''https://'.$_SERVER['SERVER_NAME']); 
    I modified the corresponding file according to the suggested error and changed it back to the default value, it still does not work
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by ikirin; 14 Apr 2020 at 11:08 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ikirin View Post
    this is my Website configuration file

/public_html/includes/configure.php
    PHP Code:

/public_html/admin/includes/configure.php
    PHP Code:
    define('HTTP_CATALOG_SERVER''https://'.$_SERVER['SERVER_NAME']);
    define('HTTPS_CATALOG_SERVER''https://'.$_SERVER['SERVER_NAME']); 
    I modified the corresponding file according to the suggested error and changed it back to the default value, it still does not work
    Not sure what "still does not work", but looking at the installation check code for the review of the catalog side configure.php file (first set of errors reported), it will not be able to "fill in" the value of $_SERVER['SERVER_NAME'] which for one is a completely atypical Zen Cart representation of the server name and is prone to its own issues including potential security issues if the value is edited without the store owners knowledge (which would not be detectable in the fileset). The installation check is seeking the complete text as a unit on the right side of the define, so even if it were 'https://' . 'mysite' then the same response would be provided as compared to 'https://mysite' which would then not provide the "value ends with a slash" issue.

As for the other perhaps more important issues (considering the site itself supposedly operates as is without this plugin) that when the plugin was "added" there appears to be three files that are supposed to have changes made to them that weren't or in one case the change may be commented out, but it is not clear. In one case (the last message) a change has been made that is no longer needed, though it probably doesn't really affect operation.

Now, fortunately the screen shot contains information that was not provided in the above post, though every post seeking a solution should contain. It appears that this is/was installed to a Zen Cart 1.5.5f version and it also looks like there really shouldn't be any changes made to the html_output.php files for Zen Cart 1.5.5x, so looks like Ceon's installation check could be updated a little more to exclude those two files from a Zen Cart 1.5.5x install.

But, there still is the question of what doesn't work?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Not sure what "still does not work", but looking at the installation check code for the review of the catalog side configure.php file (first set of errors reported), it will not be able to "fill in" the value of $_SERVER['SERVER_NAME'] which for one is a completely atypical Zen Cart representation of the server name and is prone to its own issues including potential security issues if the value is edited without the store owners knowledge (which would not be detectable in the fileset). The installation check is seeking the complete text as a unit on the right side of the define, so even if it were 'https://' . 'mysite' then the same response would be provided as compared to 'https://mysite' which would then not provide the "value ends with a slash" issue.

As for the other perhaps more important issues (considering the site itself supposedly operates as is without this plugin) that when the plugin was "added" there appears to be three files that are supposed to have changes made to them that weren't or in one case the change may be commented out, but it is not clear. In one case (the last message) a change has been made that is no longer needed, though it probably doesn't really affect operation.

Now, fortunately the screen shot contains information that was not provided in the above post, though every post seeking a solution should contain. It appears that this is/was installed to a Zen Cart 1.5.5f version and it also looks like there really shouldn't be any changes made to the html_output.php files for Zen Cart 1.5.5x, so looks like Ceon's installation check could be updated a little more to exclude those two files from a Zen Cart 1.5.5x install.

But, there still is the question of what doesn't work?
    zen cart version 1.55f

Thank you very much for your reply. I replaced the entire configure.php file and it is now ready to use.
    However, the inspection still indicated an error. I checked the core file of the plugin. There are no modified_core_files\1.5.5\admin\includes\functions\html_output.php and modified_core_files\1.5.5\admin\includes\functions\html_output.php files. I checked the plug-in's documentation and suggested that this file is not needed for 1.55.
    I tried to modify the two html_output.php files according to the Ceon URI mapping (SEO) version: 4.5.6, the error disappeared, but there are still two files reporting errors,
    A file requires a modification to be made for it but the modification has not yet been made. The file does however have 2 comment marker(s) in it.
    /home/petstoys/public_html/dLt4_hxsP/includes/modules/move_product_confirm.php
    A file has had a modification made to it, for an older version of Ceon URI Mapping, but this modification is no longer needed.
    /home/petstoys/public_html/includes/extra_datafiles/ceon_uri_mapping_sessions_define.php

In addition, I tried to install the Ceon URI mapping (SEO) version: 4.5.6, and it works perfectly.
    Last edited by ikirin; 15 Apr 2020 at 02:29 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ikirin View Post
    zen cart version 1.55f

Thank you very much for your reply. I replaced the entire configure.php file and it is now ready to use.
    However, the inspection still indicated an error. I checked the core file of the plugin. There are no modified_core_files\1.5.5\admin\includes\functions\html_output.php and modified_core_files\1.5.5\admin\includes\functions\html_output.php files. I checked the plug-in's documentation and suggested that this file is not needed for 1.55.
    I tried to modify the two html_output.php files according to the Ceon URI mapping (SEO) version: 4.5.6, the error disappeared, but there are still two files reporting errors,
    A file requires a modification to be made for it but the modification has not yet been made. The file does however have 2 comment marker(s) in it.
    /home/petstoys/public_html/dLt4_hxsP/includes/modules/move_product_confirm.php
    /home/petstoys/public_html/includes/extra_datafiles/ceon_uri_mapping_sessions_define.php

In addition, I tried to install the Ceon URI mapping (SEO) version: 4.5.6, and it works perfectly.
    So are you saying that "it doesn't work" because the installation check is reporting that 1. Two files that don't actually need modification are reported as needing a change and 2) there have been changes made that possibly in the instructions are either no longer needed or are not fully and correctly made? Or is there something else that actually isn't working? The installation check doesn't actually drive operation. There are multiple ways to make code do something. The check does a review based off of what may be expected. It's not like it is intelligent and able to identify that say i++ is the same as i=i+1...

Basically there still has been no identification of what "isn't working"... the messages are displayed to tell you to do something. As I said earlier, it looks like Ceon will probably have to fix the installer to ignore reporting on the html_output files... the others, well, in one case it found a file on your server that is modified and shouldn't be, in another there is a modification that may or may not be correct... those two files have been edited by someone accessing the server, not the code.

Please help me understand.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    So are you saying that "it doesn't work" because the installation check is reporting that 1. Two files that don't actually need modification are reported as needing a change and 2) there have been changes made that possibly in the instructions are either no longer needed or are not fully and correctly made? Or is there something else that actually isn't working? The installation check doesn't actually drive operation. There are multiple ways to make code do something. The check does a review based off of what may be expected. It's not like it is intelligent and able to identify that say i++ is the same as i=i+1...

Basically there still has been no identification of what "isn't working"... the messages are displayed to tell you to do something. As I said earlier, it looks like Ceon will probably have to fix the installer to ignore reporting on the html_output files... the others, well, in one case it found a file on your server that is modified and shouldn't be, in another there is a modification that may or may not be correct... those two files have been edited by someone accessing the server, not the code.

Please help me understand.
    Sorry, my English is not good.
    I restored two "configure.php" files, and Ceon URI Mapping V5.0 now works properly on my website.

The error prompt is the prompt for installation check, please see this screenshot
    https://send.firefox.com/download/56...8_eD3ghLS3476g

Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast