Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ceon URI Mapping V5.0

admin/includes/ceon_uri_mapping_javascript.php was probably wrong, but I think I may have gone back and recopied in the v5.1.0 file, before you asked this question.
    Now, when I remove the requested lines from admin/includes/javascript_loader.php Im still retaining the ability to change the file name in the admin product page.
    I noticed that the error log message hadnt been produced for a couple of hours.

I might just be ok now, with no errors of any kind.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by toyseller View Post
    I have this piece of coding ...

Attachment 19815
    Based on that, then the debug message posed earlier was related to when the code in the version of the file shown in the image was from 5.0.0. Line 24 in the file shown in the image is an empty line.

So, it appears that at this time, the issue remains that the URI box does not appear at the bottom of the edit product page. The statement had been made that code was removed in "fixing" the installation. Was the code, referenced within the upgrade section, added? There are/were two files that were identified as needing to be added for a Zen Cart 1.5.7 system:

Installing to Zen Cart 1.5.7

Copy all of the folders and files from the files/zen_cart_version_specific/v1.5.7/admin folder into the store's "admin" directory, whatever it is called.
    The files are already in the correct directory structure, so a single drag-and-drop of the folders/files in the files/admin folder into the "admin" directory for the store will put the files in the correct locations.
    Please do not copy the files individually - there's simply no need - doing so often results in files being missed out!

- admin/includes/classes/observers/class.CeonURIMappingJavaScriptLoader.php
    - admin/includes/auto_loaders/config.ceon_uri_mapping_admin_javascript_loader.php
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

We are getting a "Deprecated Constructor" error using CEOn URI Mapping 5.1.0 with ZC 1.5.7b

winecountrycannabistours.com

Do you have a fix?
    17 Years and still just a "Follower." :P

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by masterrusty View Post
    We are getting a "Deprecated Constructor" error using CEOn URI Mapping 5.1.0 with ZC 1.5.7b

winecountrycannabistours.com

Do you have a fix?
    Might be helpful to post the full error log. I recall fixing such an error, but don’t remember which file it was.

Plugin Contributions

Thank you strelitzia.

It appears the problem may have been an old or corrupted file.
    17 Years and still just a "Follower." :P

Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion Re: Ceon URI Mapping V5.0

I need help , I tried to integrate this in php 7.4 and zencart 157c , but its not working , saying " too many redirects" . How can I fix that ?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by diptimoy View Post
    I need help , I tried to integrate this in php 7.4 and zencart 157c , but its not working , saying " too many redirects" . How can I fix that ?
    Searching this thread for "too many redirects" - the solution is in post #45
    Simon

Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion Re: Ceon URI Mapping V5.0

Quote Originally Posted by simon1066 View Post
    Searching this thread for "too many redirects" - the solution is in post #45
    Thanks a lot , It worked.

Plugin Contributions

... noting that @simon1066 'beat me to it'.

Plugin Contributions

The processing needs update to handle the zc157 "Ask a Question" page's product-id variable; that page uses pid instead of the more standard products_id. Seeing logs similar to:
    Code:
    [03-Feb-2022 11:23:06 America/Los_Angeles] Request URI: /subsite/index.php?main_page=ask_a_question&pid=242, IP address: 127.0.0.1
    #1  CeonURIMappingHandler->_handleZCDynamicURI() called at [/home/mysite/public_html/subsite/includes/classes/class.CeonURIMappingHandlerBase.php:472]
    #2  CeonURIMappingHandlerBase->_handleURI() called at [/home/mysite/public_html/subsite/includes/classes/class.CeonURIMappingHandlerBase.php:149]
    #3  CeonURIMappingHandlerBase->__construct() called at [/home/mysite/public_html/subsite/includes/classes/class.CeonURIMappingHandler.php:52]
    #4  CeonURIMappingHandler->__construct() called at [/home/mysite/public_html/subsite/includes/autoload_func.php:44]
    #5  require(/home/mysite/public_html/subsite/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/home/mysite/public_html/subsite/includes/application_top.php:222]
    #6  require(/home/mysite/public_html/subsite/includes/application_top.php) called at [/home/mysite/public_html/subsite/index.php:25]
    --> PHP Notice: Undefined index: products_id in /home/mysite/public_html/subsite/includes/classes/class.CeonURIMappingHandler.php on line 459.
    Last edited by lat9; 4 Feb 2022 at 03:40 PM.

Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast