Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ceon URI Mapping V5.0

Quote Originally Posted by shags38 View Post
    Hello mc12345678 - so I did search the other day when you mentioned that you thought a 5.1.0 version was available however I didn't find it - I have searched again subsequent to your response above and to no avail - searched within ZC Plugins using various keywords and also did a Google search. If you manage to stumble upon it again then a link to it in here would be appreciated.
    The latest version of CEON URI Mapping (v5.1.0) is available on CEON's website at https://ceon.net/seo-modules/ceon-uri-mapping-seo

You could be forgiven for thinking that the version is actually v5.0, but if you download the zip you'll find it's v5.1.0 within. The revision history in the subsequent docs shows 13 Dec 2020 as the release date for v5.1.0
    Simon

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by simon1066 View Post
    The latest version of CEON URI Mapping (v5.1.0) is available on CEON's website at https://ceon.net/seo-modules/ceon-uri-mapping-seo

You could be forgiven for thinking that the version is actually v5.0, but if you download the zip you'll find it's v5.1.0 within. The revision history in the subsequent docs shows 13 Dec 2020 as the release date for v5.1.0
    simon1066 - thanks mate for the information and for posting that link - I have downloaded that version and will now read all the docs before installing.

again many thanks,
    Mike

Plugin Contributions

I installed version 5.1.0 this morning after reading the documentation and following it to the letter - after install I could not get to my admin, page returned a 500 error (cannot be accessed on this server)- the site was live however. I read the ZC document on the probable causes and remedies. Server mod_security was likely so I contacted my host and after investigation they said it was not a mod_security. Ceon docs suggested putting a / in front of index.php in the .htaccess file, but that didn't work.

So I reloaded version 5.0.0 and removed all residual files from version 5.1.0 (eventually).

Now I can get both admin and the site up - but as soon as I turn ceon to on I lose the website (cannot access - too many redirects) the .htaccess in the root is exactly as it was yesterday prior to the attempted upgrade

There were a couple of myDEBUG errors that showed up at different stages of me trying to get ceon to work - these remain;

this was the second last error, showed up a few times at various stages of me trying to sort this out - I did a winmerge file comparison of installed to my downlaoded file in my drive (and even re-downloaded version 5.0.0 to be certain the file wasn't corrupted during original download) - the files are exactly the same. Again I don't think this file is responsible mainly because the I used a back up site copy from prior to doing the 5.1.0 install (admin and include folders and database copy) - so everything is as it was yesterday.
    Code:
    [27-Jan-2021 15:10:10 Australia/Sydney] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '$this' (T_VARIABLE), expecting ';' or '{' in /dazzlers/includes/classes/observers/class.CeonURIMappingLinkBuildAdmin.php on line 61

[27-Jan-2021 15:10:10 Australia/Sydney] Request URI: /dazzlers/index.php, IP address: 115.166.19.58
    --> PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '$this' (T_VARIABLE), expecting ';' or '{' in /dazzlers/includes/classes/observers/class.CeonURIMappingLinkBuildAdmin.php on line 61.
    this is the last error to show however I do not think it is responsible for the website not being available for the reason that I was getting this error yesterday when still using v5.0.0 (see post #157);
    Code:
    [27-Jan-2021 15:59:12 Australia/Sydney] Request URI: /dazzlers/index.php?cmd=orders&origin=index&page=1&oID=552&action=update_order&language=en, IP address: 115.166.19.58
    #1 CeonURIMappingLinkBuildAdmin->updateNotifySEFUInterceptAdmcathref() called at [/includes/classes/class.base.php:118]
    #2 base->notify() called at [/dazzlers/includes/functions/html_output.php:71]
    #3 zen_catalog_href_link() called at [/includes/functions/functions_osh_update.php:119]
    #4 zen_update_orders_history() called at [/dazzlers/orders.php:254]
    #5 require(/dazzlers/orders.php) called at [/dazzlers/index.php:11]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant ENABLE_SSL - assumed 'ENABLE_SSL' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /dazzlers/includes/classes/observers/class.CeonURIMappingLinkBuildAdmin.php on line 46.

[27-Jan-2021 15:59:12 Australia/Sydney] Request URI: /dazzlers/index.php?cmd=orders&origin=index&page=1&oID=552&action=update_order&language=en, IP address: 115.166.19.58
    #1 CeonURIMappingLinkBuildAdmin->updateNotifySEFUInterceptAdmcathref() called at [/includes/classes/class.base.php:118]
    #3 zen_catalog_href_link() called at [/includes/functions/functions_osh_update.php:136]
    #4 zen_update_orders_history() called at [/dazzlers/orders.php:254]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant ENABLE_SSL - assumed 'ENABLE_SSL' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /dazzlers/includes/classes/observers/class.CeonURIMappingLinkBuildAdmin.php on line 46.

#3 zen_catalog_href_link() called at [/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/paypalwpp.php:19]
    #4 require_once(/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/paypalwpp.php) called at [/dazzlers/orders.php:268]
    So I am stuck with dynamic urls with a bunch of products to add to the site - any assistance will be appreciated.

cheers,
    Mike

Plugin Contributions

Well, I know I'm completely confused about 1) the current state of installation, 2) what the state really was yesterday, and 3) what the real problem is/was when the software was installed...

Want some assistance? Pretty much the same thing that is and has always been suggested everytime that you have had a 500 error and/or blank screen reported with anything that has been done...

Allow me to ask, what is the recommended action to identify what went wrong when a 500 error or blank page occurs?
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

I installed version 5.1.0 this morning after reading the documentation and following it to the letter

Code:
    [27-Jan-2021 15:10:10 Australia/Sydney] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '$this' (T_VARIABLE), expecting ';' or '{' in /dazzlers/includes/classes/observers/class.CeonURIMappingLinkBuildAdmin.php on line 61
    There's a serious bug in the 5.1.0 version of that file (and maybe 5.0.0 too, I dunno).
    You need to insert a new line at line 61, containing just this:
    Code:
        {

Code:
    PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant ENABLE_SSL - assumed 'ENABLE_SSL' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /dazzlers/includes/classes/observers/class.CeonURIMappingLinkBuildAdmin.php on line 46.
    The 5.1.0 version of that file mentions ENABLE_SSL_CATALOG, not ENABLE_SSL.
    So I suspect those warnings came from the old version, and therefore are no longer occurring?

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Now I can get both admin and the site up - but as soon as I turn ceon to on I lose the website (cannot access - too many redirects) the .htaccess in the root is exactly as it was yesterday prior to the attempted upgrade
    Like @mc12345678 I'm unsure of the current state of play, but if you have v5.0.0 installed with the above issue then the fix for this is in this post - https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....88#post1359888.

This was fixed in v5.0.1, although you probably don't have access to that as it was only available on CEON's website and has since been superseded by v5.1.0
    Last edited by simon1066; 27 Jan 2021 at 10:27 AM. Reason: formatting
    Simon

Plugin Contributions

Like @mc12345678 I'm unsure of the current state of play, but if you have v5.0.0 installed with the above issue then the fix for this is in this post - https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....88#post1359888.

This was fixed in v5.0.1, although you probably don't have access to that as it was only available on CEON's website and has since been superseded by v5.1.0
    Many thanks Simon - that did the trick - I am now as funtional with 5.0.0 as I was before attempting upgrade to 5.1.0.

Now to try 5.1.0 again maybe?

I really do appreciate your help.

cheers,
    Mike

Plugin Contributions

Many thanks Simon - that did the trick - I am now as funtional with 5.0.0 as I was before attempting upgrade to 5.1.0.

Now to try 5.1.0 again maybe?

I really do appreciate your help.

cheers,
    Mike
    It does make sense to upgrade to v5.1.0 (I'm still on v5.0.1 so haven't tried it yet). Not sure if you do this already but I would recommend running a development copy of your site locally on your PC/Mac. You can test out upgrades before you go live - particularly useful for the larger more compicated mods like this one.
    Simon

Plugin Contributions

It does make sense to upgrade to v5.1.0 (I'm still on v5.0.1 so haven't tried it yet). Not sure if you do this already but I would recommend running a development copy of your site locally on your PC/Mac. You can test out upgrades before you go live - particularly useful for the larger more compicated mods like this one.
    So Simon if you are using 5.0.1 do you have the issue that I was speaking about from the start? .i.e. when adding a new product even with auto generate uri mapping ticked and then clicking preview, if you click << back to revise something upon clicking preview again the uri mapping disappears and if you update the product it uses ZC generated urls and not ceon?

Yes I should be using a development site - will create one tomorrow (nearly midnight here now) and try Ceon v5.1.0 in there and see what transpires. I'm just wondering if anyone at all has got 5.1.0 successfully working on 1.5.7b ??

Plugin Contributions

So Simon if you are using 5.0.1 do you have the issue that I was speaking about from the start? .i.e. when adding a new product even with auto generate uri mapping ticked and then clicking preview, if you click << back to revise something upon clicking preview again the uri mapping disappears and if you update the product it uses ZC generated urls and not ceon?
    Yes, I do. With CEON v5.0.1 / ZC v1.5.7b or ZC v1.5.6c. I hadn't noticed it before, as I rarely hit 'back' after 'preview'. If it hasn't been previously addressed in this thread perhaps it has been resolved in CEON v5.1.0. A workaround would be to save the product (click insert) and then go back into the product again to edit.
    Simon

Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast