Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ceon URI Mapping V5.0

We use CEON as well. When we upgrade, we develop the new site in a test domain, for example 157.mydomain.com. CEON stores relative URIs, so the different domain name doesn't cause a problem.

Plugin Contributions

@dbltoe , @mc12345678 @ChuckPhillips

Thank you all for your input/advice - I think the upshot is that I will in future use the sub-domain method for building a test site. So the status is that the new 157d site is working great.

new query

I am however not able to resolve this issue, if indeed it is really an issue at all, in the Installation Check; I get the following warning;

HTML Code:
    Modified Core Files Check
    A file has had a modification made to it, for an older version of Ceon URI Mapping, but this modification is no longer needed.
    The path to the file is /home/myaccount/treeoflifejewellery.com/includes/extra_datafiles/ceon_uri_mapping_sessions_define.php

Although the file had to be modified for a previous version of the module, this version works differently and the file is not modified for this version.
    Remove the modification from the file by editing the file and removing the block beginning with // BEGIN CEON URI MAPPING 1 of 1 and ending with // END CEON URI MAPPING 1 of 1 - including those two “marker comments”.
    Alternatively, if the file was modified only for Ceon URI Mapping and not for any other module, back up the file (e.g. copy it to your local computer) and replace it with a “fresh” version of the file from a “fresh” set of Zen Cart files.
    I cannot relate the info above to the file copy in my install - should I just ignore the warning?

Code:
    <?php

/**
     * Ceon URI Mapping Sessions cookie location Define.
     * @package     ceon_uri_mapping
     * @author      Conor Kerr <[email protected]>
     * @copyright   Copyright 2008-2019 Ceon
     * @copyright   Copyright 2003-2007 Zen Cart Development Team
     * @copyright   Portions Copyright 2003 osCommerce
     * @link        http://ceon.net/software/business/zen-cart/uri-mapping
     * @license     http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt GNU Public License V2.0
     * @version     $Id: ceon_uri_mapping_sessions_define.php 1027 2019-05-10 for conor: Ceon Support added v5.0.0$
     */

if (!defined('IS_ADMIN_FLAG')) {
    	die('Illegal Access');
    }

// Used to force the path for sessions to be at the root.
    // Static URIs are relative to the site's root, so cookie should be set for the root
    // This removes the need to override the file includes/init_includes/init_sessions.php and means
    //  that the file includes/init_includes/overrides/init_sessions.php is not necessary.
    // Override removal is applicable to the file structure used by ZC 1.3.9c and more recent.
    // This is used with consideration that it is the only such use of CUSTOM_COOKIE_PATH.
    //   If another application defines CUSTOM_COOKIE_PATH to something else before the below define
    //   then this define will be of no value.
    define('CUSTOM_COOKIE_PATH', '/');

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by shags38 View Post
    @dbltoe , @mc12345678 @ChuckPhillips

Thank you all for your input/advice - I think the upshot is that I will in future use the sub-domain method for building a test site. So the status is that the new 157d site is working great.

new query

I am however not able to resolve this issue, if indeed it is really an issue at all, in the Installation Check; I get the following warning;

HTML Code:
    Modified Core Files Check
    A file has had a modification made to it, for an older version of Ceon URI Mapping, but this modification is no longer needed.
    The path to the file is /home/myaccount/treeoflifejewellery.com/includes/extra_datafiles/ceon_uri_mapping_sessions_define.php

Although the file had to be modified for a previous version of the module, this version works differently and the file is not modified for this version.
    Remove the modification from the file by editing the file and removing the block beginning with // BEGIN CEON URI MAPPING 1 of 1 and ending with // END CEON URI MAPPING 1 of 1 - including those two “marker comments”.
    Alternatively, if the file was modified only for Ceon URI Mapping and not for any other module, back up the file (e.g. copy it to your local computer) and replace it with a “fresh” version of the file from a “fresh” set of Zen Cart files.
    I cannot relate the info above to the file copy in my install - should I just ignore the warning?

Code:
    <?php

/**
     * Ceon URI Mapping Sessions cookie location Define.
     * @package     ceon_uri_mapping
     * @author      Conor Kerr <[email protected]>
     * @copyright   Copyright 2008-2019 Ceon
     * @copyright   Copyright 2003-2007 Zen Cart Development Team
     * @copyright   Portions Copyright 2003 osCommerce
     * @link        http://ceon.net/software/business/zen-cart/uri-mapping
     * @license     http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt GNU Public License V2.0
     * @version     $Id: ceon_uri_mapping_sessions_define.php 1027 2019-05-10 for conor: Ceon Support added v5.0.0$
     */

if (!defined('IS_ADMIN_FLAG')) {
    	die('Illegal Access');
    }

// Used to force the path for sessions to be at the root.
    // Static URIs are relative to the site's root, so cookie should be set for the root
    // This removes the need to override the file includes/init_includes/init_sessions.php and means
    //  that the file includes/init_includes/overrides/init_sessions.php is not necessary.
    // Override removal is applicable to the file structure used by ZC 1.3.9c and more recent.
    // This is used with consideration that it is the only such use of CUSTOM_COOKIE_PATH.
    //   If another application defines CUSTOM_COOKIE_PATH to something else before the below define
    //   then this define will be of no value.
    define('CUSTOM_COOKIE_PATH', '/');
    It's always worth searching the thread for previous answers and reading the plugin documentation. Searching for 'ceon_uri_mapping_sessions_define.php' I found this post,

https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....26#post1384926
    Simon

Plugin Contributions

Default Ceon URI Mapping V5.0

Hello,
    I wanted an info on the module, does the free plug-in already work alone without the URI Mapping Manager or does it necessarily need the Manager module to make it work? Thank you
    Erboristeria La Spiga e Il Girasole Herbal Shop - https://www.erboristeriabio.com
    Golden Eagle Herbal - https://www.erboristeriabio.it
    Giraspiga - https://www.giraspiga.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by giancalr View Post
    Hello,
    I wanted an info on the module, does the free plug-in already work alone without the URI Mapping Manager or does it necessarily need the Manager module to make it work? Thank you
    It works without the URI Mapping Manager.
    Simon

Plugin Contributions

Default Ceon URI Mapping V5.0

Thanks for the info,
    reading the faq for installation and configuration, I have not seen changes for the htaccess file, and it is not present in the plug-in files,
    is it generated automatically or are there very specific rules to put?
    Thank you
    Erboristeria La Spiga e Il Girasole Herbal Shop - https://www.erboristeriabio.com
    Golden Eagle Herbal - https://www.erboristeriabio.it
    Giraspiga - https://www.giraspiga.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by giancalr View Post
    Thanks for the info,
    reading the faq for installation and configuration, I have not seen changes for the htaccess file, and it is not present in the plug-in files,
    is it generated automatically or are there very specific rules to put?
    Thank you
    Yes, the htaccess is generated for you. The docs call it an 'Example rewrite rule' but I found that it worked without needing to make any changes to it. Here's the relevant part from the Docs

Name:  Untitledceon.png
Views: 437
Size:  21.9 KB
    Simon

Plugin Contributions

We have installed the paid version of this module, we are having issues with it, we carry roughly 35000 products, Categories and Sub Categories, it will only change URI's
    only on top Cats, we have sent you emails on this issue we would like to resolve, we also tried Sub Cats on there own, same issue.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by strelitzia View Post
    Is there a GitHub for this module?
    If you would set one up, that would be great, I have some fixes as well and I'm sure others do.

If CEON Support hasn't been responsive over several months, we'll need to proceed on our own.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

I'm setting up Zen Cart 1.5.8 (recently released) which is not supported by this module yet, but thought I'd report on something and see what the feedback is. It seems between 1.5.7 and 1.5.8 a new constant TOPMOST_CATEGORY_PARENT_ID was introduced, used in zen_get_parent_categories() in functions_categories.php. This is used from this addon during _handleStaticURI -> zen_get_product_path -> zen_get_parent_categories. The problem out of the box is that the constant is not defined because the Ceon autoload breakpoint for CeonURIMappingHandler instantiation is 95, but this symbol won't be defined until init_category_path at breakpoint 160.

Trying to work around by moving CeonURIMappingHandler instantiation to 161 fails because init_sanitize at breakpoint 96 sets $_GET['main_page'] to 'index' which then screws up its detection of index page navigation and causes an infinite redirect loop.

A dirty hack is to set this missing constant in the CeonURIMappingHandler constructor:

Code:
    	public function __construct()
    	{
    		if (!defined('TOPMOST_CATEGORY_PARENT_ID')) {
    			define('TOPMOST_CATEGORY_PARENT_ID', 0);
    		}
    		parent::__construct();
    	}
    Last edited by neekfenwick; 25 Oct 2022 at 10:55 AM. Reason: code tags

Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast