Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ceon URI Mapping V5.1.1

Quote Originally Posted by shags38 View Post
    v1.5.7b CEON v5.1.0

I have this error being thrown every 4 minutes or so for hundreds of products so these are examples of a much repeated error log with the variations being the product uri and filename affected (as per the types in the .php) - I have checked the file /includes/extra_datafiles/ceon_uri_mapping_product_pages.php and it seems to be OK, matches my file copy of the v5.1.0 download but not sure if there have been any subsequent mods to the file since downloading (same file exists in the v5.0.0 version) - am stumped as to what the issue may be and would really appreciate some assistance.
    cheers, Mike

Code:
    [24-Mar-2024 13:14:42 Australia/Sydney] Request URI: /sterling-silver-clip-on-earrings/clip-on-earrings-unique-artisan-crafted-in-sterling-silver/review?reviews_id=19, IP address: 47.128.117.243
    #1 include(/includes/extra_datafiles/ceon_uri_mapping_product_pages.php) called at [/includes/init_includes/init_file_db_names.php:80]
    #2 require(/includes/init_includes/init_file_db_names.php) called at [/includes/application_top.php:185]
    #3 require(/includes/application_top.php) called at [/index.php:25]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant FILENAME_DOCUMENT_GENERAL_INFO - assumed 'FILENAME_DOCUMENT_GENERAL_INFO' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /includes/extra_datafiles/ceon_uri_mapping_product_pages.php on line 24.

[24-Mar-2024 13:14:42 Australia/Sydney] Request URI: /sterling-silver-clip-on-earrings/clip-on-earrings-unique-artisan-crafted-in-sterling-silver/review?reviews_id=19, IP address: 47.128.117.243
    #1 include(/includes/extra_datafiles/ceon_uri_mapping_product_pages.php) called at [/includes/init_includes/init_file_db_names.php:80]
    #2 require(/includes/init_includes/init_file_db_names.php) called at [/includes/application_top.php:185]
    #3 require(/includes/application_top.php) called at [/index.php:25]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant FILENAME_DOCUMENT_PRODUCT_INFO - assumed 'FILENAME_DOCUMENT_PRODUCT_INFO' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /includes/extra_datafiles/ceon_uri_mapping_product_pages.php on line 25.
    copy of my installed /includes/extra_datafiles/ceon_uri_mapping_product_pages.php
    Code:
    <?php

/**
     * Ceon URI Mapping Product Page Definitions.
     * Contains arrays with the list of the product pages and product related pages this store uses.
     * @package     ceon_uri_mapping
     * @author      Conor Kerr <[email protected]>
     * @copyright   Copyright 2008-2019 Ceon
     * @copyright   Copyright 2003-2007 Zen Cart Development Team
     * @copyright   Portions Copyright 2003 osCommerce
     * @link        http://ceon.net/software/business/zen-cart/uri-mapping
     * @license     http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt GNU Public License V2.0
     * @version     $Id: ceon_uri_mapping_product_pages.php 1027 2012-07-17 20:31:10Z conor $
     */

/**
     * If the store has any custom product page types, add their info page definitions to the list.
     */
    if (empty($ceon_uri_mapping_product_pages)) $ceon_uri_mapping_product_pages = array();

$ceon_uri_mapping_product_pages = array_merge(array(
    	FILENAME_DOCUMENT_GENERAL_INFO,
    	FILENAME_DOCUMENT_PRODUCT_INFO,
    	FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO,
    	FILENAME_PRODUCT_BOOK_INFO,
    	FILENAME_PRODUCT_FREE_SHIPPING_INFO,
    	FILENAME_PRODUCT_MUSIC_INFO
    	), $ceon_uri_mapping_product_pages);

if (empty($ceon_uri_mapping_product_related_pages)) $ceon_uri_mapping_product_related_pages = array();

$ceon_uri_mapping_product_related_pages = array_merge(array(
    	FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS,
    	FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS_INFO,
    	FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS_WRITE
    	), $ceon_uri_mapping_product_related_pages);

if (defined('FILENAME_TELL_A_FRIEND')) {
    	$ceon_uri_mapping_product_related_pages[] = FILENAME_TELL_A_FRIEND;
    }
    if (defined('FILENAME_ASK_A_QUESTION')) {
    	$ceon_uri_mapping_product_related_pages[] = FILENAME_ASK_A_QUESTION;
    }
    Do you have the file includes/extra_datafiles/ceon_uri_mapping_database_tables.php in place? That file contains the definition that appears to be missing. It appears though that because the file handlers that process the associated directories don't use the glob function that perhaps sorting is not accomplished and therefore the file reporting the issue is loaded before the file desired to be loaded earlier.

Unfortunate, but that's the design chosen to perform the Laravel file loading. Looks like some additional unnecessary logic would need to be incorporated if you're answer to the above is that the file is present. If the file is not present, then wonder what other files are missing, which I would have thought would be identified in the installation check or whatever it is that reports extra files and potentially missing files.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Do you have the file includes/extra_datafiles/ceon_uri_mapping_database_tables.php in place? That file contains the definition that appears to be missing. It appears though that because the file handlers that process the associated directories don't use the glob function that perhaps sorting is not accomplished and therefore the file reporting the issue is loaded before the file desired to be loaded earlier.

Unfortunate, but that's the design chosen to perform the Laravel file loading. Looks like some additional unnecessary logic would need to be incorporated if you're answer to the above is that the file is present. If the file is not present, then wonder what other files are missing, which I would have thought would be identified in the installation check or whatever it is that reports extra files and potentially missing files.
    Hi MC - the file includes/extra_datafiles/ceon_uri_mapping_database_tables.php is in place and I have checked installed files against the downloaded fileset copy and all files are correct. The issue only started 3 days ago on two sites with CEON 5.1.0 installed - prior to this there were no error logs - 3 days ago I did change the PHP version from 7.1 to 7.4

So after everything else checked out I reverted to PHP 7.1 and that did the trick, the errors ceased.

Now I need to find out why changing php would create the issue and imporatantly how to fix it.

Reason for PHP change - I have one hosting account with 3 active sites 2 had been upgraded to 157 a couple of years ago but one was still a v155f and I had to use code in the .htaccess to have the server assume 7.1 to get it to work, until I upgraded it in the last few days to v157 - hence now I could change PHP to the higher 7.4 as all sites were now v157.

So in respect to your query about the file includes/extra_datafiles/ceon_uri_mapping_database_tables.php infering a possible database issue - it seems to me that installation of CEON is relative to the server PHP version at time of installation.

Q - So how can I get CEON to accept the PHP change?? (aside from an uninstall and then new install if possible to avoid it)

I couldn't find anything in the CEON documentation specifically, other than this in the 157 installation;

HTML Code:
    Automatically update the database and configuration
    This software comes with some intelligent upgrade and error checking functionality which makes it easy to keep the database and configuration up to date.
    Go to Modules > Ceon URI Mapping (SEO) Config in the Zen Cart Admin and the module will be updated automagically!
    I changed PHP back from 7.1 to 7.4 and followed the above in the hope it would detect the change but it did not.

cheers, Mike

Plugin Contributions

Not sure if it is a bug, a wrong setting on my hands or normal but i am getting the following "issue":

the plug-in works as intended:

http://www.abc.com/index.php?main_pa...oducts_id=2807

becomes

www.abc.com/awesome-product

However if the product is accessed thru a linked category ( same product in multiple categories) , it shows

www.abc.com/awesome-product?cPath=25&

a ?cPath= is being added to the end of the url.

Is this normal behavior?

How can I stop this from happening?

Thank you

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by nicksab View Post
    Not sure if it is a bug, a wrong setting on my hands or normal but i am getting the following "issue":

the plug-in works as intended:

http://www.abc.com/index.php?main_pa...oducts_id=2807

becomes

www.abc.com/awesome-product

However if the product is accessed thru a linked category ( same product in multiple categories) , it shows

www.abc.com/awesome-product?cPath=25&

a ?cPath= is being added to the end of the url.

Is this normal behavior?

How can I stop this from happening?

Thank you
    Normal behavior. The base name represents the master category, the added cPath parameter identified and supports processing that the product is linked. Take note of the html source code to see that both have the same canonical link.

Tongue-in-cheek, to stop having that additional parameter could stop linking product alternatively could code the parameter away, but then what good would linking the product do other than supporting sale pricing configuration?

Another way of is that the additional parameter gives the little bit of information necessary to show the product in the desired hierarchy.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Normal behavior. The base name represents the master category, the added cPath parameter identified and supports processing that the product is linked. Take note of the html source code to see that both have the same canonical link.

Tongue-in-cheek, to stop having that additional parameter could stop linking product alternatively could code the parameter away, but then what good would linking the product do other than supporting sale pricing configuration?

Another way of is that the additional parameter gives the little bit of information necessary to show the product in the desired hierarchy.
    Thank you MC for clearing this out.

I assumed it was normal behavior but needed confirmation.

I am having issues with category specific stylesheet and thoughts it could have been the culprit.

When the cpath ( from linked category) is added, the category specific stylesheet is not loaded for some unknown reasons.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by nicksab View Post
    Thank you MC for clearing this out.

I assumed it was normal behavior but needed confirmation.

I am having issues with category specific stylesheet and thoughts it could have been the culprit.

When the cpath ( from linked category) is added, the category specific stylesheet is not loaded for some unknown reasons.
    Besides the typical request to address the posting tips, how are the category specific stylesheets named and what examples are available where a product's master category and a separate product's linked category both are the same category?

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334