Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ceon URI Mapping V5.0

Is there a GitHub repository for this?
    Not a public one. You have to contact them directly to get one.
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

On initial entry to Modules->Ceon URI Mapping (SEO) Config after applying the file-set to an in-progress zc156c upgrade (plugin's database elements exist from the store's zc154 version), I received the following PHP Notices:
    Code:
    [22-Jul-2019 11:29:31 America/New_York] Request URI: /store/my_admin/ceon_uri_mapping_config.php, IP address: ::1
    #1 CeonURIMappingInstallOrUpgrade->_checkProductRelatedPagesURIPartsExistForLanguages() called at [C:\xampp\htdocs\store\my_admin\includes\classes\class.CeonURIMappingInstallOrUpgrade.php:122]
    #2 CeonURIMappingInstallOrUpgrade->__construct() called at [C:\xampp\htdocs\store\my_admin\includes\classes\class.CeonURIMappingConfigUtility.php:242]
    #3 CeonURIMappingConfigUtility->_checkInstalledAndUpToDate() called at [C:\xampp\htdocs\store\my_admin\includes\classes\class.CeonURIMappingConfigUtility.php:201]
    #4 CeonURIMappingConfigUtility->__construct() called at [C:\xampp\htdocs\store\my_admin\ceon_uri_mapping_config.php:28]
    --> PHP Notice: Undefined index: ask_a_question in C:\xampp\htdocs\store\my_admin\includes\classes\class.CeonURIMappingInstallOrUpgrade.php on line 533.

[22-Jul-2019 11:29:32 America/New_York] Request URI: /store/my_admin/ceon_uri_mapping_config.php, IP address: ::1
    #1 CeonURIMappingConfigUtility->_buildAutoManagedProductURIsConfigPanel() called at [C:\xampp\htdocs\store\my_admin\includes\classes\class.CeonURIMappingConfigUtility.php:667]
    #2 CeonURIMappingConfigUtility->_buildConfigUtilityInterface() called at [C:\xampp\htdocs\store\my_admin\includes\classes\class.CeonURIMappingConfigUtility.php:215]
    #3 CeonURIMappingConfigUtility->__construct() called at [C:\xampp\htdocs\store\my_admin\ceon_uri_mapping_config.php:28]
    --> PHP Notice: Undefined property: CeonURIMappingConfigUtility::$_ask_a_question_pages_uri_parts in C:\xampp\htdocs\store\my_admin\includes\classes\class.CeonURIMappingConfigUtility.php on line 1084.
    I'll note that the notices are not displayed on re-entry to the tool.

Plugin Contributions

I'm also having "The page isn't redirecting properly". I've got a test site set up in my local XAMPP environment,
    having made the modifications suggested by @torvista on this support-thread posting for v4 of the URI mappings.

My local site's configuration, provided in /local/configure.php identifies the HTTP_SERVER as 'http://www.mysite.local' and the DIR_WS_SERVER is set to '/'.

The .htaccess file contains the ceon-generated defaults:
    Code:
    ## BEGIN CEON URI MAPPING REWRITE RULE

RewriteEngine On

# Don't rewrite any URIs ending with a file extension (ending with .[xxxxx])
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !\.[a-z]{2,5}$ [NC]
    # Don't rewrite any URIs for some, popular specific file format extensions,
    #   which are not covered by main file extension condition above
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !\.(mp3|mp4|h264|woff2)$ [NC]
    # Don't rewrite admin directory
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/myadmin [NC]
    # Don't rewrite editors directory
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/editors/ [NC]
    # Don't rewrite feed directory
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/feed/ [NC]
    # Don't rewrite logs directory
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/logs/ [NC]
    # Handle all other URIs using Zen Cart (its index.php)
    RewriteRule .* index.php [QSA,L]

## END CEON URI MAPPING REWRITE RULE
    The multiple redirects are, as identified by @wvasconselos here, within the `_checkForAndHandleIndexPage` processing for the index page.

I enter www.mysite.local in the browser address bar, I'm seeing that on entry to that function that `$request_uri` is set to '/', `$_GET['main_page']` is set to 'index' and no other $_GET variables are present. The `$redirection_uri` to which the request is sent is '/' (same as entered); that's where the loop arises.

I'll also note that the site displays once the URI mappings are disabled in the admin.

Plugin Contributions

You beat me to it.

Following upgrade to 1.56c CEON URI 5.0 is producing a 301 error - store side. Likewise disabling the mod and all's well.

During the upgrade everythings ok with all 1.56c file changes except /includes/auto_loaders/config.core.php - this breaks CEON URI 5.0/ZC

The 1.56c changes to this file seem to be a reordering of init_sanitize.php and init_script.php.

edit: on a local machine using wampserver
    Simon

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by simon1066 View Post
    You beat me to it.

Following upgrade to 1.56c CEON URI 5.0 is producing a 301 error - store side. Likewise disabling the mod and all's well.

During the upgrade everythings ok with all 1.56c file changes except /includes/auto_loaders/config.core.php - this breaks CEON URI 5.0/ZC

The 1.56c changes to this file seem to be a reordering of init_sanitize.php and init_script.php.

edit: on a local machine using wampserver
    Nice bit of debugging, @simon1066! I was able to successfully load my locally-hosted storefront by modifying /includes/auto_loaders/config.ceon_uri_mapping.php, changing
    Code:
    $autoLoadConfig[99][] = array(
    	'autoType' => 'classInstantiate',
    	'className' => 'CeonURIMappingHandler',
    	'objectName' => 'ceon_uri_mapping'
    	);
    to
    Code:
    $autoLoadConfig[95][] = array(
    	'autoType' => 'classInstantiate',
    	'className' => 'CeonURIMappingHandler',
    	'objectName' => 'ceon_uri_mapping'
    	);

Plugin Contributions

Glad to have spotted it. Thank you for the fix, that makes sense although I wouldn't have thought of it - I will next time though.
    Simon

Plugin Contributions

Looks like there are two ways to address the issue in light of that situation.

Either change the loadpoint of CeonURIMappingHandler to say 95 (as suggested by lat9) from 99 (would think some review would be desirable based on the move of the init_sanitize load point from 100 to 96) or to leave the loadpoint alone and modify the code in the class to something like:

Code:
            // Handle variations of the index page URI
            if ((isset($_GET['main_page']) &&
                    (strlen($_GET['main_page']) == 0 || $_GET['main_page'] == FILENAME_DEFAULT) &&
                    !isset($_GET['cPath']) && !isset($_GET['manufacturers_id']) && !isset($_GET['typefilter']) && $request_uri == strtolower(DIR_WS_CATALOG) . 'index.php') ||
                    (!isset($_GET['main_page']) && $request_uri == strtolower(DIR_WS_CATALOG) . 'index.php')) {
    though with the complexity of that 'if' statement I would think that there is a better way to rewrite it to capture all of the conditions.
    Last edited by mc12345678; 23 Jul 2019 at 02:41 PM.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Looks like there are two ways to address the issue in light of that situation.

Either change the loadpoint of CeonURIMappingHandler to say 95 (as suggested by lat9) from 99 (would think some review would be desirable based on the move of the init_sanitize load point from 100 to 96) or to leave the loadpoint alone and modify the code in the class to something like:

Code:
            // Handle variations of the index page URI
            if ((isset($_GET['main_page']) &&
                    (strlen($_GET['main_page']) == 0 || $_GET['main_page'] == FILENAME_DEFAULT) &&
                    !isset($_GET['cPath']) && !isset($_GET['manufacturers_id']) && !isset($_GET['typefilter']) && $request_uri == strtolower(DIR_WS_CATALOG) . 'index.php') ||
                    (!isset($_GET['main_page']) && $request_uri == strtolower(DIR_WS_CATALOG) . 'index.php')) {
    though with the complexity of that 'if' statement I would think that there is a better way to rewrite it to capture all of the conditions.
    Nix the code change highlighted in red as it doesn't resolve all conditions expected to address.

Plugin Contributions

ZC v1.56c
    PHP v7.2.10

In admin > modules > payment with Paypal EC and Square enabled I get these PHP warnings on a page refresh:

(this refers to paypal.php, the others refer to paypalwpp.php & square.php)

Code:
    [24-Jul-2019 18:33:45 Europe/London] Request URI: /admin/modules.php?set=payment, IP address: 127.0.0.1
    #1  CeonURIMappingLinkBuildAdmin->updateNotifySEFUInterceptAdmcathref() called at [D:\wamp64\www\mydomain.co.uk\includes\classes\class.base.php:103]
    #2  base->notify() called at [D:\wamp64\www\mydomain.co.uk\admin\includes\functions\html_output.php:50]
    #3  zen_catalog_href_link() called at [D:\wamp64\www\mydomain.co.uk\includes\languages\english\modules\payment\paypal.php:14]
    #4  include(D:\wamp64\www\mydomain.co.uk\includes\languages\english\modules\payment\paypal.php) called at [D:\wamp64\www\mydomain.co.uk\admin\modules.php:192]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant ENABLE_SSL - assumed 'ENABLE_SSL' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in D:\wamp64\www\mydomain.co.uk\admin\includes\classes\observers\class.CeonURIMappingLinkBuildAdmin.php on line 46.
    relevant lines in admin\includes\classes\observers\class.CeonURIMappingLinkBuildAdmin.php are:

Code:
    if ($connection == 'NONSSL') {
    						$link = HTTP_SERVER;
    				} elseif ($connection == 'SSL') {
    						if (ENABLE_SSL == 'true') {
    								$link = HTTPS_SERVER;
    						} else {
    								$link = HTTP_SERVER;
    						}
    				}
    Simon

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by simon1066 View Post
    ZC v1.56c
    PHP v7.2.10

In admin > modules > payment with Paypal EC and Square enabled I get these PHP warnings on a page refresh:

(this refers to paypal.php, the others refer to paypalwpp.php & square.php)

Code:
    [24-Jul-2019 18:33:45 Europe/London] Request URI: /admin/modules.php?set=payment, IP address: 127.0.0.1
    #1  CeonURIMappingLinkBuildAdmin->updateNotifySEFUInterceptAdmcathref() called at [D:\wamp64\www\mydomain.co.uk\includes\classes\class.base.php:103]
    #2  base->notify() called at [D:\wamp64\www\mydomain.co.uk\admin\includes\functions\html_output.php:50]
    #3  zen_catalog_href_link() called at [D:\wamp64\www\mydomain.co.uk\includes\languages\english\modules\payment\paypal.php:14]
    #4  include(D:\wamp64\www\mydomain.co.uk\includes\languages\english\modules\payment\paypal.php) called at [D:\wamp64\www\mydomain.co.uk\admin\modules.php:192]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant ENABLE_SSL - assumed 'ENABLE_SSL' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in D:\wamp64\www\mydomain.co.uk\admin\includes\classes\observers\class.CeonURIMappingLinkBuildAdmin.php on line 46.
    relevant lines in admin\includes\classes\observers\class.CeonURIMappingLinkBuildAdmin.php are:

Code:
                            $link = HTTP_SERVER;
                                    $link = HTTPS_SERVER;
                            } else {
                                    $link = HTTP_SERVER;
                            }
                    }
    Looks like those are incorrectly trying to resolve to "admin" style links instead of the expected catalog style.

in admin\includes\classes\observers\class.CeonURIMappingLinkBuildAdmin.php

Change:
    Code:
                            $link = HTTP_SERVER;
                                    $link = HTTPS_SERVER;
                            } else {
                                    $link = HTTP_SERVER;
                            }
                    }
    To:
    Code:
                            $link = HTTP_CATALOG_SERVER;
                            if (ENABLE_SSL_CATALOG == 'true') {
                                    $link = HTTPS_CATALOG_SERVER;
                            } else {
                                    $link = HTTP_CATALOG_SERVER;
                            }
                    }

Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast