Plugin Contributions

Default Problem Writing Orders and/or Notifying customer of successful payment

I have been having an intermittent problem with orders not being written to Zen-Cart and/or notifying customers of successful payments.

After months of research with the Payment Gateway (E-Xact), they have advised that the "HashMatchStatus" values do not match when the final figure is even cents. Ie. .00, .10, .20, .30, etc.

According to them,

After investigating your log entry, it appears that the hash we use is calculated using the amount in the format :

However, it looks like your zencart system is calculating the response hash using the amount in the format :

This is causing transactions which end in .00 or .x0 to be missed as they are calculated differently. Please ensure your hash is being calculated using the full amount including the cents.
    I am using Authorizenet (SIM) as a payment module (they can't use AIM), and as you can see, have requested me to ensure that the final zero is included in the calculation.

I'm not a programmer, although I am comfortable changing the code if someone could advise.

Thanks for any help. It'd be nice to see the end of this after more than a year.

No new plugins have been added since creation and the only one it's running is a theme.
    Zen Cart v1.5.5f
    Database Patch 1.5.5
    PHP v7.0.33
    Apache 2.4.39
    MySQL 5.6.41-84.1

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Problem Writing Orders and/or Notifying customer of successful payment

What is the Decimal Places setting under Admin >> Localization >> Currencies >> US Dollar?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Problem Writing Orders and/or Notifying customer of successful payment

but the site is selling in CAD, which is set to 1.00000000

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    What is the Decimal Places setting under Admin >> Localization >> Currencies >> US Dollar?
    Even the Canadian entry should be a numerical amount.
    Clicking on the arrow would bring up Title, Code, Symbol Left... To Decimal Places. This should be 2

Plugin Contributions

There are three currencies listed...

CAD (default)
    GBP
    USD

in all cases, the decimal places are set to "2" and the "example output" demonstrates both positions in all cases as .00 or .50

Plugin Contributions

If memory serves correctly there are places where the number_format function should be used to enforce a 2 digit decimal number instead of a floating number that will truncate the 0(s). Would think further that the code of the plugin in more recent versions of ZC might handle this condition appropriately (by now). So would recommend both a full update, but at least an update of the authorizenet_aim.php file from a more recent version of Zen Cart until the site is updated.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Hi mc12345678,

So, are you suggesting to pull the authorizenet.php (notice from my first post that I can't use the AIM version with this gateway) from the current version (v1.5.6b) and swap it out?

Also, I'm only one version off the current version. It's hard for me to believe that this is a prevalent problem that's not been addressed.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Seaghan View Post
    Hi mc12345678,

So, are you suggesting to pull the authorizenet.php (notice from my first post that I can't use the AIM version with this gateway) from the current version (v1.5.6b) and swap it out?

Also, I'm only one version off the current version. It's hard for me to believe that this is a prevalent problem that's not been addressed.
    Sorry, in seeing the message and beginning investigation, authorizenet_aim stuck in my head.

That is what I was suggesting; however, I also believe that there remains an issue in the capturing of the data in the code. I have seen someone else explaining that they had the same issue and I thought that I had begun assisting them with it, but I can't seem to find if there was a resolution or if the issue was simply dropped. At one point the issue appeared to be that the hash algorhythm had changed which is something that is addressed in the latest version. I do see that the code typically uses round instead of number_format in places associated with capturing the price data.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...