Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: How to define anchors (fragment identifiers) in define pages?

While not *EVERYTHING* is so intuitive as the following, the thing about filenames, is that they are defined in a file with a similar name: includes/filenames.php.

Now, that said, if you get squirrely and start developing your own software, you don't need to add your filenames to that file. There are other directories that can be used to load your self defined filenames. A reason you wouldn't want to modify that file is that when you do the next upgrade, you would have to make sure that those changes would carry over and the file would again need to be edited. If you keep your changes separate from the base/core files (as much as possible) then it becomes easier to just insert your files again in the future rather than modifying/merging.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: How to define anchors (fragment identifiers) in define pages?

Quote Originally Posted by gernot View Post
    Many thanks for the additional information. I haven't edited the template files yet, although I did check them to see which "id"s were available to reference in some pages.
    After some reading of the code, I could figure out how to link to other pages as well, with or without referencing a fragment in that page. Really great!
    Code:
    <a href="<?php echo zen_href_link($page='contact_us', zen_get_all_get_params(array('main_page')), $request_type, false); ?>">Contact</a>
    I am sure my point 3 in post #7 does much the same thing universally.

3. In your \includes\templates\YourTemplate\common\tpl_header.php, add the following immediately after <div id="headerWrapper"> (or whatever div contains your header file)

Code:

<!-- bof Back to top - see tpl_YourPage_default.php -->
    <a name="top"></a>
    <!-- eof Back to top -->
    And I suppose for added universality, my point 2 in same post could be placed in

\includes\templates\yourTemplate\common\tpl_main_page.php

between the last banner (mine template says bannerFour) and the </div> closing the centre column (mine is centerColumn).

However, one does need to remember/document these particular code additions.

cheers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12