Plugin Contributions

Default Failed opening checkout_process.php

PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/usr/home/*******/public_html/******/includes/languages/englishcheckout_process.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /usr/home/*******/public_html/********/includes/init_includes/init_ipn_postcfg.php on line 22

Getting this error message in my logs. It looks like the / is missing between english/checkout_process.php. Not sure if that is the problem, but it doesn't look right.

Any idea why?

Thanks,
    Paul

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Failed opening checkout_process.php

Quote Originally Posted by bluetooth View Post
    PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/usr/home/*******/public_html/******/includes/languages/englishcheckout_process.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /usr/home/*******/public_html/********/includes/init_includes/init_ipn_postcfg.php on line 22

Getting this error message in my logs. It looks like the / is missing between english/checkout_process.php. Not sure if that is the problem, but it doesn't look right.

Any idea why?

Thanks,
    Paul
    The missing slash is correct. In the scheme of broadening the override capabilities, a new function was added to support the call to override. Unfortunately in replacing existing code with this function, the slash was not incorporated in all instances.

If I remember correctly there are two places where the slash was missing. I believe there was a bug record started in the bugs section though it may have been for the other place where the slash was missing.

Basically: includes/init_includes/init_ipn_postcfg.php

Line should read something like:

require(zen_get_file_directory(DIR_FS_CATALOG . DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $_SESSION['language'], '/checkout_process.php', 'false'));
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    The missing slash is correct. In the scheme of broadening the override capabilities, a new function was added to support the call to override. Unfortunately in replacing existing code with this function, the slash was not incorporated in all instances.

If I remember correctly there are two places where the slash was missing. I believe there was a bug record started in the bugs section though it may have been for the other place where the slash was missing.

Basically: includes/init_includes/init_ipn_postcfg.php

Line should read something like:

require(zen_get_file_directory(DIR_FS_CATALOG . DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $_SESSION['language'], '/checkout_process.php', 'false'));
    Line reads without the slash before checkout_process.php. Not sure if that would cause this error:

require(zen_get_file_directory(DIR_FS_CATALOG . DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $_SESSION['language'], 'checkout_process.php', 'false'));

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by bluetooth View Post
    Line reads without the slash before checkout_process.php. Not sure if that would cause this error:

require(zen_get_file_directory(DIR_FS_CATALOG . DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $_SESSION['language'], 'checkout_process.php', 'false'));
    Missing the slash either before checkout_process.php or after $_SESSION['language'] (which is where I would have put the slash to support template overrides) would cause the error. Missing the slash after $_SESSION['language'] will prevent using a template override version of the file, but would allow the base file to be used.

There are some commits and discussion on this issue in github with some resolution one way or the other to arise.

Forgive me for my earlier suggestion to use a slash before checkout_process.php as I was passing along what others were saying was correct. I had come across the issue before and corrected it, but hadn't pushed my solution. Then someone else posted theirs and it was picked up a little too quickly.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Long story short, just use

require(zen_get_file_directory(DIR_FS_CATALOG . DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $_SESSION['language'] . "/", 'checkout_process.php', 'false'));

Credit to @mc for this fix, which is likely final.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

Final decision on this issue:
    https://github.com/zencart/zencart/pull/2467
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.