Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: IPN Not Working Properly and No Digital Product Download Link Displayed

Well i need to apologise, after reading your post about hidden files i thought i better recheck the pub directory on the server and it was not there then rechecked the winSCP FTP software setting and sure enough, the option for viewing hidden files was not checked. It was checked as i have always seen the hidden files but i did upgrade it recently so maybe that changed the settings. Any-way i am so glad i double checked that so sorry for misleading you.

Now there is the .htaccess file in the PUB directory. Also i have 3 hidden sub directories which each have one copy of the download software zip file. The permissions for these files and directories are as follows:-

pub directory = 0755
    .htaccess file = 0644
    3 x hidden sub-directories = 0755
    3 x hidden zip files = 0777

The configuration order status's are as follows:-
    configuration->attribute settings-> minimum number = 2 the maximum number = 4

My joolrod.com webserver is unix based

I hope that i have covered all of your queries and thanks heaps for your continued assistance, it's much appreciated.

Kind Regards
    Rodney Dickson

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: IPN Not Working Properly and No Digital Product Download Link Displayed

Well It's Still NOT Working so if anyone has any ideas i would be very appreciative.

Also as i first stated at the start of this problem, in running the IPNCHECK.PHP script supplied by zen cart, which runs independantly to the store script, HAS ERRORS as shown above.

So I would say that until that script runs with no errors, and so the stores ipn script also has errors and fails then of course no downloads would be permitted by the script as the ipn script has not said that the purchase is legitimate????

Any-way any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks In Advance
    Rodney

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12