Plugin Contributions

Default EZ Pages not showing up in header menu

[Note: remember to include site URL, ZC version, list of plugins, PHP version, etc ... read the Posting Tips shown above for information to include in your post here. And, remove this comment before actually posting!]
    URL: https://www.huginnsnest.com
    ZC 1.5.6b, PHP 7.2, responsive classic template,addons: USPS tracking, Taxcloud, shipstation, and about us page

I am certain this is user error, but I have not been able to figure out what it is, and i haven't found a help topic along these lines. I do apologize if this is a duplicate thread.

I am trying to set up some EZ pages, but I am having trouble getting them to show up in the header menu. in the Configure>EZ pages settings, the header, footer and sidebox are all enabled. in the admin>tools>ez-pages tab, are enabled with assigned sort orders, the page visibility is enabled, SSL is enabled for the page, and the page has content. It will show up in the footer menu, but not in the header menu. And the sidebox will not show up at all. There is a single page that shows up in the header menu. The privacy notice. but this is a default setting I believe that I just haven't changed.

Any ideas on what setting I have wrong? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: EZ Pages not showing up in header menu

Ok, nevermind. I found the solution in another thread that showed up in the "similar threads" suggestions after I posted this. I misread some instruction and just did not realize the sort order had to be greater than 0. "Facepalm moment"