Plugin Contributions

Default Fix Company mod support thread

Fix Company resolves an issue in some versions of Chrome which autofills the Company Name field with the year of birth stored in the cache of a user's browser.

If your Zen Cart address book is filled with company names which are 4 digits long, the Zen Cart Fix Company contribution can clean them out.

https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2255
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Fix Company mod support thread

I wonder whether that's the same problem that is also putting the city name in the suburb field. I've noticed when editing the company field manually that the same people with their birth year in the company name field also have the city name duplicated in the suburb field.

Plugin Contributions

Most likely yes.

Plugin Contributions

Live site: ZC 157b; Responsive_Classic
    Dev site: ZC 157c; ZCA Bootstrap 3.1.2

Live site:
    Firefox autofill issue where "City" populating the "Address 2" field was permanently corrected using this helpful mod.

Dev site:
    Same Firefox "City" autofill issue. Noticed huge differences in template files in WinMerge, so I came here to ask if there's a bootstrap-compatible version available before I break something.

Plugin Contributions

When you're in a situation like this, just compare the plugin file to the unmodified file from a fresh download.
    Here's ./includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/templates/tpl_modules_address_book_details.php (less than sign) vs unmodified file (greater than sign):

< <?php echo zen_draw_input_field('company', $entry->fields['entry_company'], zen_set_field_length(TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK, 'entry_company', '40') . ' autocomplete="new-password" id="company" placeholder="' . ENTRY_COMPANY_TEXT . '"' . (ACCOUNT_COMPANY == 'true' && (int)ENTRY_COMPANY_MIN_LENGTH != 0 ? ' required' : '')); ?>
    ---
    > <?php echo zen_draw_input_field('company', $entry->fields['entry_company'], zen_set_field_length(TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK, 'entry_company', '40') . ' id="company" placeholder="' . ENTRY_COMPANY_TEXT . '"' . (ACCOUNT_COMPANY == 'true' && (int)ENTRY_COMPANY_MIN_LENGTH != 0 ? ' required' : '')); ?>

Heres' ./includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/templates/tpl_modules_create_account.php vs unmodified file

< <?php echo zen_draw_input_field('company', '', zen_set_field_length(TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK, 'entry_company', '40') . ' autocomplete="new-password" id="company" placeholder="' . ENTRY_COMPANY_TEXT . '"'. (ACCOUNT_COMPANY == 'true' && (int)ENTRY_COMPANY_MIN_LENGTH != 0 ? ' required' : '')); ?>
    ---
    > <?php echo zen_draw_input_field('company', '', zen_set_field_length(TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK, 'entry_company', '40') . ' id="company" placeholder="' . ENTRY_COMPANY_TEXT . '"'. (ACCOUNT_COMPANY == 'true' && (int)ENTRY_COMPANY_MIN_LENGTH != 0 ? ' required' : '')); ?>

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by swguy View Post
    When you're in a situation like this, just compare the plugin file to the unmodified file from a fresh download.
    Here's ./includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/templates/tpl_modules_address_book_details.php (less than sign) vs unmodified file (greater than sign):

< <?php echo zen_draw_input_field('company', $entry->fields['entry_company'], zen_set_field_length(TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK, 'entry_company', '40') . ' autocomplete="new-password" id="company" placeholder="' . ENTRY_COMPANY_TEXT . '"' . (ACCOUNT_COMPANY == 'true' && (int)ENTRY_COMPANY_MIN_LENGTH != 0 ? ' required' : '')); ?>
    ---
    > <?php echo zen_draw_input_field('company', $entry->fields['entry_company'], zen_set_field_length(TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK, 'entry_company', '40') . ' id="company" placeholder="' . ENTRY_COMPANY_TEXT . '"' . (ACCOUNT_COMPANY == 'true' && (int)ENTRY_COMPANY_MIN_LENGTH != 0 ? ' required' : '')); ?>

Heres' ./includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/templates/tpl_modules_create_account.php vs unmodified file

< <?php echo zen_draw_input_field('company', '', zen_set_field_length(TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK, 'entry_company', '40') . ' autocomplete="new-password" id="company" placeholder="' . ENTRY_COMPANY_TEXT . '"'. (ACCOUNT_COMPANY == 'true' && (int)ENTRY_COMPANY_MIN_LENGTH != 0 ? ' required' : '')); ?>
    ---
    > <?php echo zen_draw_input_field('company', '', zen_set_field_length(TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK, 'entry_company', '40') . ' id="company" placeholder="' . ENTRY_COMPANY_TEXT . '"'. (ACCOUNT_COMPANY == 'true' && (int)ENTRY_COMPANY_MIN_LENGTH != 0 ? ' required' : '')); ?>
    Fresh downloaded files for comparison (Fix Company 1.0 vs Bootstrap v3.1.2) :

This is tpl_modules_address_book_details.php:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	comparison tpl_modules_address_book_details_php 2021-06-06.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	64.1 KB 
ID:	19608

This is tpl_modules_create_account.php:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	comparison tpl_modules_create_account_php 2021-06-06.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	77.1 KB 
ID:	19609

Plugin Contributions

---

---
    Are you referring to the responsive_classic template or the bootstrap template? Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

I am referring to the files in the plugin. This shows you the changes you will have to apply to *your* template (whether that is rc, bootstrap, etc.)

Plugin Contributions

I am referring to the files in the plugin. This shows you the changes you will have to apply to *your* template (whether that is rc, bootstrap, etc.)
    Appreciate it! I was thrown off by the filenames in the bootstrap template. I ended up modifying the following files:

Code:
    includes/templates/bootstrap/templates/tpl_modules_common_address_format.php
    and
    Code:
    includes/templates/bootstrap/templates/tpl_modules_create_account.php

Thank you for your time!