Plugin Contributions

Default PayPal Credit Integration

Our site is located at https://diablobodyjewelry.com and uses ZC v1.5.6 with PHP on v7.3. I'm interested in integrating "PayPal Credit" with our site which allows customers to pay PayPal in installments while PayPal pays us everything upfront. I haven't found anything about this service on the forums or in the plugins other than PayPal Marketing Solutions which appears to only notify a customer of the benefits of this payment service and doesn't actually implement it. We use a plethora of plugins but the only one pertaining to payment modules that isn't stock is the Optional Shipping Insurance Module. I looked at PayPal Developer to see how to integrate the service but it seems that it still requires some custom work to attach to their Orders API. Has anyone had success with this or does anyone have a direction to point me in?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: PayPal Credit Integration

There isn't an integration built for this yet.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Well phooey. Thanks for letting me know and I hope integration for this can be added soon. PayPal Credit seems like it could benefit a lot of the shop owners and webmasters using Zen-Cart.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

PayPal has recently updated a bunch of things, and integration is a large task.

I'd like to integrate it, but I need a compelling reason to spend time on it ... ;)

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.