Plugin Contributions

Default Digital download setup - error after checkout

Hi all! I really need help with this

I did a fresh install of ZenCart v. 1.5.6c with responsive classic default theme and are trying to set up digital products to download.

If I follow Zencart tutorial for digital download I end up with this error after payment is completed:
    WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.

BUT: If I add one more attribute to my product it works -
    It also works fine with checkout if I add an additional product with two attributes option to my cart and checkout, then the download works fine and the error doesn't appear.

But I only want ONE option and not two radiobuttons. I can't solve this! BUG or configuration errors?

Error log shows:
    [04-Aug-2019 19:30:06 UTC] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=checkout_process, IP address: 90.227.242.86
    #1 trigger_error() called at [/home/xenbwyun/public_html/yourownfont.com/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:171]
    #2 queryFactory->show_error() called at [/home/xenbwyun/public_html/yourownfont.com/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:143]
    #3 queryFactory->set_error() called at [/home/xenbwyun/public_html/yourownfont.com/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:270]
    #4 queryFactory->Execute() called at [/home/xenbwyun/public_html/yourownfont.com/includes/functions/functions_general.php:952]
    #5 zen_db_perform() called at [/home/xenbwyun/public_html/yourownfont.com/includes/classes/order.php:695]
    #6 order->create() called at [/home/xenbwyun/public_html/yourownfont.com/includes/modules/checkout_process.php:95]
    #7 require(/home/xenbwyun/public_html/yourownfont.com/includes/modules/checkout_process.php) called at [/home/xenbwyun/public_html/yourownfont.com/includes/modules/pages/checkout_process/header_php.php:14]
    #8 require(/home/xenbwyun/public_html/yourownfont.com/includes/modules/pages/checkout_process/header_php.php) called at [/home/xenbwyun/public_html/yourownfont.com/index.php:36]
    --> PHP Fatal error: 1366:Incorrect integer value: '' for column `xenbwyun_zencart`.`orders`.`delivery_address_format_id` at row 1 :: INSERT INTO orders (customers_id, customers_name, customers_company, customers_street_address, customers_suburb, customers_city, customers_postcode, customers_state, customers_country, customers_telephone, customers_email_address, customers_address_format_id, delivery_name, delivery_company, delivery_street_address, delivery_suburb, delivery_city, delivery_postcode, delivery_state, delivery_country, delivery_address_format_id, billing_name, billing_company, billing_street_address, billing_suburb, billing_city, billing_postcode, billing_state, billing_country, billing_address_format_id, payment_method, payment_module_code, shipping_method, shipping_module_code, coupon_code, cc_type, cc_owner, cc_number, cc_expires, date_purchased, orders_status, order_total, order_tax, currency, currency_value, ip_address) VALUES ('4', 'test buyer', '', 'fdfdfdfd', '', 'sydney', '77777', 'Australian Capital Territory', 'Australia', '4636472364', '[email protected]', '7', ' ', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', 'test buyer', '', 'fdfdfdfd', '', 'sydney', '77777', 'Australian Capital Territory', 'Australia', '7', 'PayPal', 'paypalwpp', 'Free Shipping', 'free', '', '', '', '', '', now(), '2', '3', '0', 'USD', '1.000000', '90.227.242.86 - 90.227.242.86') ==> (as called by) /home/xenbwyun/public_html/yourownfont.com/includes/functions/functions_general.php on line 952 <== in /home/xenbwyun/public_html/yourownfont.com/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 171.
    Thanks in advance for any help!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Digital download setup - error after checkout

So the "quick" fix (meaning I don't think it really resolves the why this is an issue) is to modify includes/classes/order.php

At lines 658, 667, and 676
    Insert/force conversion to an integer by use of (int).

Like so where applicable:
    Code:
    (int)$this->billing['format_id'],
    Code:
    (int)$this->customer['format_id'],
    Code:
    (int)$this->shipping['format_id'],
    While I haven't yet attempted to reproduce the issue, I was curious if the payment method had anything to do with it as it appears that the format_id was set to 0 though it did not translate properly to an integer just as an empty value and yet earlier in processing/data collection within the class it appears that such a value is assigned an integer making it seem like it doesn't need to be so assigned in the lines above... but if something else adjusted the associated assignments, it would be good to know. Though perhaps it was a lack of assignment is why it didn't get set to a zero.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    So the "quick" fix (meaning I don't think it really resolves the why this is an issue) is to modify includes/classes/order.php

At lines 658, 667, and 676
    Insert/force conversion to an integer by use of (int).

Like so where applicable:
    Code:
    (int)$this->billing['format_id'],
    Code:
    (int)$this->customer['format_id'],
    Code:
    (int)$this->shipping['format_id'],
    While I haven't yet attempted to reproduce the issue, I was curious if the payment method had anything to do with it as it appears that the format_id was set to 0 though it did not translate properly to an integer just as an empty value and yet earlier in processing/data collection within the class it appears that such a value is assigned an integer making it seem like it doesn't need to be so assigned in the lines above... but if something else adjusted the associated assignments, it would be good to know. Though perhaps it was a lack of assignment is why it didn't get set to a zero.
    I tried inserting (int) but it didn't fix the issue, I will just have to live with the two attributes setting.... Or install the old version I used to have.... But if anyone have a solution I'm willing to try :) But it's time to get working now!

Plugin Contributions

There appears to be an issue in 1.5.6 where for downloadable products which don't require a shipping address, this can happen.
    The solution should be to change includes/classes/order.php line 667 from

'delivery_address_format_id' => $this->delivery['format_id'],

to

'delivery_address_format_id' => (int)$this->delivery['format_id'],
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by swguy View Post
    There appears to be an issue in 1.5.6 where for downloadable products which don't require a shipping address, this can happen.
    The solution should be to change includes/classes/order.php line 667 from

'delivery_address_format_id' => $this->delivery['format_id'],

to

'delivery_address_format_id' => (int)$this->delivery['format_id'],
    Perhaps the delivery array should be initialized, since virtual products don't require/gather a shipping address. Changing lines 433-446 of the zc156c version of the order.php class:
    Code:
        if ($shipping_address->RecordCount() > 0) {
          $this->delivery = array('firstname' => $shipping_address->fields['entry_firstname'],
                                  'lastname' => $shipping_address->fields['entry_lastname'],
                                  'company' => $shipping_address->fields['entry_company'],
                                  'street_address' => $shipping_address->fields['entry_street_address'],
                                  'suburb' => $shipping_address->fields['entry_suburb'],
                                  'city' => $shipping_address->fields['entry_city'],
                                  'postcode' => $shipping_address->fields['entry_postcode'],
                                  'state' => ((zen_not_null($shipping_address->fields['entry_state'])) ? $shipping_address->fields['entry_state'] : $shipping_address->fields['zone_name']),
                                  'zone_id' => $shipping_address->fields['entry_zone_id'],
                                  'country' => array('id' => $shipping_address->fields['countries_id'], 'title' => $shipping_address->fields['countries_name'], 'iso_code_2' => $shipping_address->fields['countries_iso_code_2'], 'iso_code_3' => $shipping_address->fields['countries_iso_code_3']),
                                  'country_id' => $shipping_address->fields['entry_country_id'],
                                  'format_id' => (int)$shipping_address->fields['address_format_id']);
        }
    to pre-initialize that array, just in case:
    Code:
          $this->delivery = array(
            'firstname' => '',
            'lastname' => '',
            'company' => '',
            'street_address' => '',
            'suburb' => '',
            'city' => '',
            'postcode' => '',
            'state' => '',
            'zone_id' => 0,
            'country' => array(
                'id' => 0, 
                'title' => '', 
                'iso_code_2' => '', 
                'iso_code_3' => ''
            ),
            'country_id' => 0,
            'format_id' => 0
          );
        if ($shipping_address->RecordCount() > 0) {
          $this->delivery = array('firstname' => $shipping_address->fields['entry_firstname'],
                                  'lastname' => $shipping_address->fields['entry_lastname'],
                                  'company' => $shipping_address->fields['entry_company'],
                                  'street_address' => $shipping_address->fields['entry_street_address'],
                                  'suburb' => $shipping_address->fields['entry_suburb'],
                                  'city' => $shipping_address->fields['entry_city'],
                                  'postcode' => $shipping_address->fields['entry_postcode'],
                                  'state' => ((zen_not_null($shipping_address->fields['entry_state'])) ? $shipping_address->fields['entry_state'] : $shipping_address->fields['zone_name']),
                                  'zone_id' => $shipping_address->fields['entry_zone_id'],
                                  'country' => array('id' => $shipping_address->fields['countries_id'], 'title' => $shipping_address->fields['countries_name'], 'iso_code_2' => $shipping_address->fields['countries_iso_code_2'], 'iso_code_3' => $shipping_address->fields['countries_iso_code_3']),
                                  'country_id' => $shipping_address->fields['entry_country_id'],
                                  'format_id' => (int)$shipping_address->fields['address_format_id']);
        }