Thread: Blank Page

Plugin Contributions

Default Blank Page

Hello everyone,
    I wake up in the morning and access the front page of the shop and it is blank. It was working fine the evening before. No changes have been applied from my side. I can access the backend. Same with the test shop I got running on the ISP and which has an older set of files on it.
    Strange thing is that also the test setup, which I got running under lampp on my PC also shows a blank page.
    It shows on all browsers.
    It can not be an ISP problem, because same error on local machine.
    It can not be a wrong file, because nothing has been changed and older files are also not working.
    The error log on local machine shows me:
    PHP Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/tim/zencartNewSisa/includes/templates/myResp2/templates/tpl_ezpages_bar_footer.php on line 19

The error log on live system does not show this error. Even when I "fix" the error by out-commenting the problematic lines in the source code and the error log shows no more error, the page is still blank.

I am clueless. If someone has an idea, please help.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Blank Page

This is the content of the error log file

[17-Aug-2019 03:31:59 Europe/Berlin] Request URI: /, IP address: ::1
    #1 require(/home/includes/modules/sideboxes/myResp2/information.php) called at [/home/includes/modules/column_left.php:28]
    #2 require(/home/includes/modules/column_left.php) called at [/home/includes/templates/myResp2/common/tpl_main_page.php:136]
    #3 require(/home/includes/templates/myResp2/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home/index.php:97]

[17-Aug-2019 03:31:59 Europe/Berlin] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_STATUS - assumed 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_STATUS' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/includes/modules/sideboxes/myResp2/information.php on line 45
    [17-Aug-2019 03:31:59 Europe/Berlin] Request URI: /, IP address: ::1
    #1 require(/home/includes/modules/sideboxes/myResp2/information.php) called at [/home/includes/modules/column_left.php:28]
    #2 require(/home/includes/modules/column_left.php) called at [/home/includes/templates/myResp2/common/tpl_main_page.php:136]
    #3 require(/home/includes/templates/myResp2/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home/index.php:97]

[17-Aug-2019 03:31:59 Europe/Berlin] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_STATUS - assumed 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_STATUS' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/includes/modules/sideboxes/myResp2/information.php on line 49
    [17-Aug-2019 03:32:00 Europe/Berlin] Request URI: /, IP address: ::1
    #1 sizeof() called at [/home/includes/templates/myResp2/templates/tpl_ezpages_bar_footer.php:19]
    #2 require(/home/includes/templates/myResp2/templates/tpl_ezpages_bar_footer.php) called at [/home/includes/templates/myResp2/common/tpl_footer.php:32]
    #3 require(/home/includes/templates/myResp2/common/tpl_footer.php) called at [/home/includes/templates/myResp2/common/tpl_main_page.php:218]
    #4 require(/home/includes/templates/myResp2/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home/index.php:97]

[17-Aug-2019 03:32:00 Europe/Berlin] PHP Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/includes/templates/myResp2/templates/tpl_ezpages_bar_footer.php on line 19

Plugin Contributions

The website seems to work fine on a smart phone.

On Chrome console I found this error. But I am not sure if it is related

silversalt.jp/:25 A parser-blocking, cross site (i.e. different eTLD+1) script, http://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.12.4.min.js, is invoked via document.write. The network request for this script MAY be blocked by the browser in this or a future page load due to poor network connectivity. If blocked in this page load, it will be confirmed in a subsequent console message. See https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5718547946799104 for more details.
    (anonymous) @ (index):25
    (index):1 Access to script at 'http://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.12.4.min.js' from origin 'http://silversalt.jp' has been blocked by CORS policy: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource.

Plugin Contributions

Works fine for me on desktop.
    Attachment 18621

Plugin Contributions

Thank you, bahlir.
    In the meanwhile I found out that it works fine outside of Japan, where I and my customers are. In Japan it does not work on my smart phone, but not on the PC. There I got a blank page.
    I use Zen Cart Cart 1.5.5f.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by todoonada View Post
    In the meanwhile I found out that it works fine outside of Japan, where I and my customers are.
    That can be misunderstood. I meant:
    In the meanwhile I found out that it works fine outside of Japan. I and my customers are in Japan.

The problem has been solved. Apparently jquery can not be reached from Japan at the moment.
    https://github.com/jquery/codeorigin....com/issues/51 (scroll down to yh1224 comments)
    )

I solved it by downloading the jquery file on my server, so it is not loaded from the jquery-CDN anymore. The links in zen cart have to be adjusted of course. I also calculated a new integrity hash for the