site URL - fivedollarblingdiva.com
ZC version - v156c
list of plugins - have only installed Cherry Zen template
PHP version - 7.1

I have hostgator hosting.

I have been having issues upgrading to the new version manually (their 1 click install is an old version). It appears to be an issue when the SSL is hooked up...I either can't log in, or the website itself will throw an error 500.

This installation I uploaded the ZC files, then the Cherry Zen template. I worked on things for a bit, then realized that the SSL was not working, so I had them fix it. I had no issues in it until the admin session timed out and now I can't get logged back in and using password reset is not working. Both the log in and the password reset screens just refresh without doing anything at all.

I have found a code here in the forum to run in the SQL to add a generic admin, however it keeps giving me error messages no matter if I use the table prefixes or not. I am at a loss, so i was wondering if anyone has any suggestions? Hostgator also can't get it to work either, so I thought i would ask here before I look for a different cart to use or take a hammer to the comp lol. Help please :)