Plugin Contributions

Have a Drink phpMyAdmin Access customer info and orders.

[Note: remember to include site URL, ZC version, list of plugins, PHP version, etc ... read the Posting Tips shown above for information to include in your post here. And, remove this comment before actually posting!]

Hello folks, long time, no post from me.

I have an old Zen Cart installation. I cannot access admin, nor can I recover the password through phpMyAdmin with:

DELETE FROM admin WHERE admin_name = 'Admin';
    INSERT INTO admin (admin_name, admin_email, admin_pass, admin_profile)
    VALUES ('admin', 'admin@localhost', '351683ea4e19efe34874b501fdbf9792:9b', 1);

Doesn't matter, only 20 customers in there.

I have been looking through my database manually, I can find the customers, but I cannot locate the orders. Can someone point me towards where the customer orders are located in the database?

Thanks a lot. Talk to you later.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: phpMyAdmin Access customer info and orders.

Forgot to add.

ZC 15.6.c PHP 7.3

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: phpMyAdmin Access customer info and orders.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeybus View Post
    [Note: remember to include site URL, ZC version, list of plugins, PHP version, etc ... read the Posting Tips shown above for information to include in your post here. And, remove this comment before actually posting!]

Hello folks, long time, no post from me.

I have an old Zen Cart installation. I cannot access admin, nor can I recover the password through phpMyAdmin with:

VALUES ('admin', 'admin@localhost', '351683ea4e19efe34874b501fdbf9792:9b', 1);

Doesn't matter, only 20 customers in there.

I have been looking through my database manually, I can find the customers, but I cannot locate the orders. Can someone point me towards where the customer orders are located in the database?

Thanks a lot. Talk to you later.
    Well, the SQL is wrong for the actions described to be taken... The above assigns the user to 'admin' instead of 'Admin'. The correct SQL (assuming that DB_PREFIX in includes/configure.php is an empty set of quotes) is:
    Code:
    VALUES ('Admin', 'admin@localhost', '351683ea4e19efe34874b501fdbf9792:9b', 1);
    As to the order location, there are several tables involved depending on the type of product that has been purchased.

Been a bit since I've looked/listed specific tables, but I thought they all began with the word "order" (orders, orders_total, orders_products, orders_attributes, etc...). There is a lot of information that is cross referenced for historical tracking.

Now, the thing is though, how is it that this is an "old" store, but using what looks like the latest released version of Zen Cart (1.5.6c)? Doesn't seem to add up. The fact that one has been able to access the site for a long time, doesn't necessarily make it an "old" store because if the store has been upgraded properly, its a new set of software with a lot of available history... Tomato Tomato possibly, but... :)
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...