Plugin Contributions

help question Help - changed admin session time out and now I've got an error

Hi,

I've just sort of started with ZenCart and have been slowly adding bits and pieces and doing well.. until I decided to change the admin session time out to something ridiculous, and caused it to error out. Waaaaah!

Can I somehow change the settings manually through the code?

I turned off "force time out 900" and put the time out at 9999999 or something just as stupid.

The error log is this...

[24-Aug-2019 09:29:49 America/New_York] Request URI: /zencart/zcadmin/template_select.php?page=1&tID=2, IP address: 61.69.130.28
    #1 trigger_error() called at [/home/craftand/public_html/wildbeeproducts.com/zencart/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:171]
    #2 queryFactory->show_error() called at [/home/craftand/public_html/wildbeeproducts.com/zencart/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:143]
    #3 queryFactory->set_error() called at [/home/craftand/public_html/wildbeeproducts.com/zencart/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:270]
    #4 queryFactory->Execute() called at [/home/craftand/public_html/wildbeeproducts.com/zencart/includes/functions/sessions.php:77]
    #5 _sess_write()
    #6 session_write_close() called at [/home/craftand/public_html/wildbeeproducts.com/zencart/zcadmin/includes/functions/general.php:25]
    #7 zen_redirect() called at [/home/craftand/public_html/wildbeeproducts.com/zencart/zcadmin/includes/init_includes/init_admin_auth.php:61]
    #8 require(/home/craftand/public_html/wildbeeproducts.com/zencart/zcadmin/includes/init_includes/init_admin_auth.php) called at [/home/craftand/public_html/wildbeeproducts.com/zencart/includes/autoload_func.php:48]
    #9 require(/home/craftand/public_html/wildbeeproducts.com/zencart/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/home/craftand/public_html/wildbeeproducts.com/zencart/zcadmin/includes/application_top.php:171]
    #10 require(/home/craftand/public_html/wildbeeproducts.com/zencart/zcadmin/includes/application_top.php) called at [/home/craftand/public_html/wildbeeproducts.com/zencart/zcadmin/template_select.php:9]
    --> PHP Fatal error: 1264:Out of range value for column 'expiry' at row 1 :: insert into zenbv_sessions (sesskey, expiry, `value`)
    values ('jncedqchlm1ut1da5odcn4ov26', 10001566653388, 'eS04Y1NVWld4RWx3S0Y5MEUxVDRzOFptNW5tMGxESU9rcjRmenBKZTFjN3RfY0JvbTVnZmtDTzd0Rkk tUEpUMTBhYzdiWVlzUjVsWVF3YTFoQkFvWjNqX0M3bFpaWFR6Q09oazF0TUZQUmlOYVg0RURma2ZZQmN 6SUpzbDlsQWVMLUEzaVh6aHFVcUg2NEthUkhlQXdlYWxSLXFfNlNWVk55bTVSMTJrQktoWmNYR1VJek1 5NlphNDBOQzN6SHgzYmZyLUw5OHJFX05sLW1NNEljc2hRWXUyMlhydHFXeHZiOGtxTEd2dnpacy4=')
    ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE `value`='eS04Y1NVWld4RWx3S0Y5MEUxVDRzOFptNW5tMGxESU9rcjRmenBKZTFjN3RfY0JvbTVnZmt DTzd0RkktUEpUMTBhYzdiWVlzUjVsWVF3YTFoQkFvWjNqX0M3bFpaWFR6Q09oazF0TUZQUmlOYVg0RUR ma2ZZQmN6SUpzbDlsQWVMLUEzaVh6aHFVcUg2NEthUkhlQXdlYWxSLXFfNlNWVk55bTVSMTJrQktoWmN YR1VJek15NlphNDBOQzN6SHgzYmZyLUw5OHJFX05sLW1NNEljc2hRWXUyMlhydHFXeHZiOGtxTEd2dnp acy4=', expiry=10001566653388 ==> (as called by) /home/craftand/public_html/wildbeeproducts.com/zencart/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 77 <== in /home/craftand/public_html/wildbeeproducts.com/zencart/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 171.

Can someone help me fix this please? I've tried to search the forum, but I can't seem to find my error - or am not searching correctly.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Help - changed admin session time out and now I've got an error

I don't know if this will get you back-in-business, but you might be able to correct the issue using your site's phpMyAdmin.

Go to your webhost's cPanel to open phpMyAdmin, select your current database and enter the following as a SQL command:

UPDATE zenbv_configuration SET configuration_value = '900' WHERE configuration_key = 'SESSION_TIMEOUT_ADMIN' LIMIT 1;

That will reset the admin session-timeout back to 900 seconds (15 minutes).

P.S. Welcome to the Zen Cart community!

Plugin Contributions

YOU ARE AWESOME!!! Thank you!!

I shall not do that again. ha ha

Plugin Contributions

If you're going to change it I wouldn't set it to more than 86,400 which is one day.
    Mike
    GeekHost - Zen Cart Certified & PCI Compliant Hosting
    The Zen Cart Forum...Better than a monitor covered with post-it notes!