Plugin Contributions

red flag How do I specify the jump page for the cart page Checkout button

Because I opened the PayPal Express payment, the login.html page cannot directly fill in the registration information, but instead becomes PayPal, or the account login, or registration.
    More than 100 people arrive at this page every day, but they don't want to click PayPal directly, and they don't find the Create Account button. Many customers arrive at this page and leave the site.

When the customer is not logged in, click the "Checkout button on the shopping cart page and jump to the create_account.html page instead of the login.html page.

If the customer has logged in, everything is in the default process.

I don't know on what page to modify the link to the "Checkout" button.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: How do I specify the jump page for the cart page Checkout button

How is this different than this thread: https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....37#post1360537

The same discussion applies, why though does the same solution not work for you?
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    How is this different than this thread: https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....37#post1360537

The same discussion applies, why though does the same solution not work for you?
    This is not the solution, you just let me keep the default process.
    But the default way in the actual operation caused a large number of customers to give up the order midway.
    In fact, magento, shopfiy, opencart system customer order process is very consistent with the shopping habits of young people nowadays.
    They have a lot of plugins that can solve the complicated steps.
    Although many friends are giving up the zencart system, I still want to stick with it. I have been using it for many years.
    I found that zencart officials have been frequently updating the system. I believe that one day this system will be in line with the shopping mode of young people, but before this, I had to modify it by myself, because I could not find the plug-in I needed.
    Since other systems have simplified the process, zencart still maintains the original process, and the complicated process will make customers unaccustomed and give up the order.
    If you know what I've said, I'm sure you'll see why I have to change it.

Plugin Contributions

Do you mind showing us the page you are talking about by providing a link? Use DOTcom if you don't want the SEs beating down your door.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    Do you mind showing us the page you are talking about by providing a link? Use DOTcom if you don't want the SEs beating down your door.
    You can test it yourself, open PayPal Express payment, you will find the problem.
    There are two checkout methods on the shopping cart page, you don't use PayPal Express to pay. You click on the checkout button, you will find that the page that jumps still has a PayPal Express checkout button.
    I want the customer not to choose PayPal Express Checkout on the shopping cart page. Click the Checkout button to jump to the page to fill in the delivery information directly.

Plugin Contributions

If what you want is to not have a PayPal Express button on the shopping cart page, go to admin-modules-payment-paypal express and set Express Checkout Shortcut Button to Off.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.