Plugin Contributions

Default Fatal Error - Site is down. SEO URL plugin to blame?

[Note: remember to include site URL, ZC version, list of plugins, PHP version, etc ... read the Posting Tips shown above for information to include in your post here. And, remove this comment before actually posting!]

My clients site all of a sudden is seeing a white page with this error:
    Code:
    WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.
    Here is the website: https://yearbookbinders.com/

I found this forum post to help me identify the error log: https://www.zen-cart.com/content.php...-and-try-again

But I don't know what the errors mean:
    Code:
    [04-Sep-2019 03:44:38 UTC] Request URI: /PRIVATE/orders.php, IP address: 70.178.0000.00
    #1  trigger_error() called at [/MYRoot/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:171]
    #2  queryFactory->show_error() called at [/MYRoot/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:143]
    #3  queryFactory->set_error() called at [/MYRoot/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:227]
    #4  queryFactory->Execute() called at [/MYRoot/public_html/includes/classes/seo.url.php:936]
    #5  SEO_URL->generate_ezpages_cache() called at [/MYRoot/public_html/includes/classes/seo.url.php:86]
    #6  SEO_URL->__construct() called at [/hMYRoot/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php:79]
    #7  require(/MYRootk/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/MYRoot/public_html/access42/includes/application_top.php:171]
    #8  require(/MYRoot/public_html/access42/includes/application_top.php) called at [/hMYRoot/public_html/access42/orders.php:9]
    --> PHP Fatal error: 1054:Unknown column 'pages_title' in 'field list' :: SELECT pages_id AS id, pages_title AS name FROM `ezpages`  ==> (as called by) /MYRoot/public_html/includes/classes/seo.url.php on line 936 <== in /MYRoot/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 171.
    To me it looks like it might be an issue with my SEO URL plugin. So now how would I disable this to gain access and try another SEO plugin or to upgrade?

Using Zen cart v156c
    PHP v7.3
    Plugins:
    Ultimate URL's v2.212 - (Old version)
    USPS 2018_03_28_K10
    Google reCAPTCHA v3.4
    CK Editor v4.6.2
    Sales Report v310
    Admin Keep Alive v0.3
    Building a better web, one site at a time: Dayton Web Design

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Fatal Error - Site is down. SEO URL plugin to blame?

PHP Fatal error: 1054:Unknown column 'pages_title'

There is not a column in ezpages table named pages_title. It's in ezpages_content

Does public_html/includes/classes/seo.url.php on line 936 directly list this column? You might need to change the sql to reflect that it's in ezpages_content table.

That older version of ultimate urls is not compatible with 1.5.6c and needs to be upgraded. I looked at an older version of zc and pages_title used to be in the ezpages table but has since been moved to a new table ezpages_content which didn't exist when that old version of your url rewriter was released.
    Last edited by lankeeyankee; 8 Sep 2019 at 09:10 PM.

Zen Cart and it's community are the best!!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Fatal Error - Site is down. SEO URL plugin to blame?

Quote Originally Posted by lankeeyankee View Post
    That older version of ultimate urls is not compatible with 1.5.6c and needs to be upgraded.
    Bingo! I updated my store, template and most of my plugins but somehow overlooked this plugin.

Instructions did not mention how to upgrade without logging in and uninstalling old version from admin panel (which is my case was down). If you have this issue with an older version of Ultimate SEO URLs read: Was running Ultimate URLs v.2.212 and the latest version is now Ultimate URLs v.3.0.2 but couldn't access my admin to remove the old plugin. So I noticed when I upgraded my Zen Cart core a few months back, I never did merge the older Ultimate SEO URLs files which used to require a merge. (The new version since 3.0.0 there is no merge). Meaning if you are also upgraded Zen Cart it will automatically overwrite the older SEO merged files. In my case (since I upgraded Zen a few months back) I just uploaded the new Ultimate SEO files to the server and the site showed again. After logging in I got this message: "Automatic Notice: Ultimate URLs has been successfully updated from v2.212 to v3.0.2."

All if fixed. Don't know how I overlooked this plugin when upgrading, but glad to know its not fixed.
    Building a better web, one site at a time: Dayton Web Design