Plugin Contributions

Default Cloned Zone Shipping has stopped working in 1.5.6c

Hey, I'm having a really big headache with my cloned 'Zone Shipping' module.

I have three different zone shipping options.

When they select the first, everything works as normal.

But when I select the second or third shipping zone, and then click 'Continue,' nothing happens. It keeps just going back to the select shipping options page. It refreshes, but it does not go forward.

I have tried using the 'Multiple Shipping Zones' plugin, but same thing. I have tried remaking the module PHP files from the zones.php in 1.5.6c, changing all instances of 'zones,' but same thing.

It can calculate the prices, and the payment process does work if I first go to PayPal, enter my details, and then come back to my site.

Nothing is being output to /logs/ or the Apache logs file. Everything is configured properly for these zones on the admin panel. switch to the default theme, the same behavior occurs. I'm not sure how long it's been doing this, but I think it's since I upgraded to 1.5.6c.

Has anyone had anything like this? Any insight into what the issue might be, how to proceed? I'm at my wits end.

1.5.6c. No plugins. 7.3.8PHP, running on a fully updated Ubuntu 18.04.3.

The site is http://hyosungsource.com.

Thank you so much for your help.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Cloned Zone Shipping has stopped working in 1.5.6c

You could have PHP notices that identify the source of your issue(s). Try installing Report All Errors, configuring to report storefront IgnoreDups and to include backtrace on PHP notices.

I believe that you'll be surprised at what you see.

Plugin Contributions

Awesome, thanks so much!

Installing this, I was able to grep the logs directory and found the following:

"Undefined variable: small in includes/modules/pages/checkout_shipping/header_php.php on line 156."

I had called this module 'small_package,' and it seems that it was being truncated to just 'small' somehow. I'm not sure how this was happening.

But I just recreated the module calling it 'smallPackage' instead and now everything is working perfectly. Appreciate your help so much

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by buddhaflow View Post
    Awesome, thanks so much!

Installing this, I was able to grep the logs directory and found the following:

"Undefined variable: small in includes/modules/pages/checkout_shipping/header_php.php on line 156."

I had called this module 'small_package,' and it seems that it was being truncated to just 'small' somehow. I'm not sure how this was happening.

But I just recreated the module calling it 'smallPackage' instead and now everything is working perfectly. Appreciate your help so much
    In evaluating the submitted shipping information, the information following the underscore is used to identify the method within the module that was chosen where the module is identified by the information before the underscore. This is why/how small was identified as the module instead of the intended small_package... :)
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...