Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

help question AuthorizeNET (AIM) Returning (SIM) Code Error 99

Url is not relevant at this stage of the game. Nothing you can see from front end. If you need access or want access to back end I will obviously send that info in PM.

1.5.5e with NO plugins

PHP 5.6.40 CURL is enabled

SSL Enabled True

Using Cloudflare services

On standard reselling with the hosting co.

Brief run down. 2018 I was processing with AuthorizeNET (AIM) I got sick and processing was off for 14 months. In that time MD5 was retired. I had no issue processing orders. 2019 I told my host to take long drive over short bridge. Now on new host and new authorizeNET (AIM) Info. I kept getting

WARNING: Security hash problem. Please contact store-owner immediately. Your order has not been fully authorized.

So after spending countless hours on that, that is when I find out MD5 was retired in June of this year and to stop using it. I had previously had it in use on the old host. So take out that MD5 info in mod and no more issue with that. I imagine that field will be removed if it hasnt been already.

The issue now is I am receiving declines with code response 99/invalid account which is a AuthorizeNET (SIM) error code. AuthrizeNET says not them and no idea why the cart is sending as (SIM) if I put the input as directed thats all they can do as everything is live on their end? Which I tend to agree with it is not rocket science to input 2 fields into the payment mod. The host says its all good its the cart.

I have spent 2 days on this and I am not a complete zen cart idiot I been using it since 2006 but some things apparently are above my skill set. However after being down for well over a year with live processing I am anxious and very frustrated at this point to get it working again so I can get back to the real world. I am not against paid help either but I cant give you $100s and $100s It cant be something hard but I am not getting it and cant think of any other solutions but to come here.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: AuthorizeNET (AIM) Returning (SIM) Code Error 99

This link might contain information useful to your situation: https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....ption-Jan-2019

Plugin Contributions

That page says -> ACTIONS: If you're using the AIM module, you can blank-out the MD5 Hash setting in your ZC Admin. Also want to add I did try resetting the transaction key although I knew that wasnt going to do anything.

Which is what I did. So since the error code is a (SIM) error I should not be receiving (SIM) errors as I do not have that module installed. 99 is not (AIM) I am getting the error from the Authorize ->

Response Code: 3|1|99|Invalid Account|Invalid Account|Invalid Account|0|0|
    Last edited by D4rKNeSs; 19 Sep 2019 at 04:43 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Any ideas anyone? I just updated to 1.5.6 now.

Plugin Contributions

I found this link (https://support.authorize.net/s/arti...ot-be-accepted) via a Google search.

Plugin Contributions

Ty I did see that too but I couldnt get it to go with that info. I am going to put a temporary hold on this issue and finish the upgrade and install a new template then I can work forward instead of backwards. Im almost done with both so then I will revisit this. I got to thinking might be better to do these things first then once I get a working theme I like and its all upgraded then can work the issues better tysm Lat9 for helping me!!
    ---------------------------------------------
    Incense Sticks

Plugin Contributions

I just want to say AuthorizeNET has washed their hands of the whole thing. So no use to contact them again Ive contacted them 4 times and thats not going well lol

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by D4rKNeSs View Post
    I just want to say AuthorizeNET has washed their hands of the whole thing. So no use to contact them again Ive contacted them 4 times and thats not going well lol
    Since you're not in the Klingon Empire, why not Square? No monthly fee was enough to convince me. Been with them long before the built-in version with no problems in processing or receiving funds.

Plugin Contributions

Let's just say not all processors will handle all types of items. The more main stream these apps are like PayPal and such the pickier they are about things and I need my PayPal for other things and don't need that getting turned off been there once 8 years ago but they turned me back on. Trust me if it was just that easy I would of been on PayPal or something similar all along. What works for one situation might not necessarily work for another. Although I could try some of those other apps and such and worry about it as goes I just cant use PayPal for sure.
    Last edited by D4rKNeSs; 20 Sep 2019 at 07:08 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Ive never had this much issue with a site before. No one wants to take responsibility for anything. IDK they could be right maybe but I am skeptical. One way or another I guarantee Ill eventually figure it out or find someone who can.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Incense Sticks

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast