Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: AuthorizeNET (AIM) Returning (SIM) Code Error 99

It shouldn't be saying MODULE_PAYMENT_AUTHORIZENET_AIM_CURRENCY in the logs, nor in the transmission (it should auto-translate that to the config setting you've selected). That suggests that you haven't configured the AIM module in your store. I know that sounds dumb because I'm sure you've done that. But the only way it would do that is if it's not set yet, and that requires editing the module in your store's admin payment modules screen.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 2019-10-02 at 10.40.37 PM.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	36.8 KB 
ID:	18671

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Name:  currency.png
Views: 158
Size:  2.3 KB

IDK what is wrong yet but we are getting closer. The stupid Fing issue was the host had authorizenet blocked....like it took you 2 weeks to figure that out I knew it was them. Anyways I feel its close now just have to dig a bit more.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Incense Sticks

Plugin Contributions

I put it back into the developers hands now so Ill pass him any pertitent info. Theres only so much I am knowledgeable about. I am no idiot but no genius either lol
    Incense Sticks

Plugin Contributions

One error right after another! Now that USD currency is over, getting this.

The merchant login ID or password is invalid or the account is inactive. - Your credit card could not be authorized for this reason. Please correct the information and try again or contact us for further assistance.

The login id is currect and what password? There is no password space to edit. I know the account is alive. Maybe this will be the last issue I hope

Plugin Contributions

We have hit pay dirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Incense Sticks

Plugin Contributions

Wow that check out success needs some serious english help lol but Yep finally got to the end of the road I always do! Ty for all the help dont ask me about the code 3 or the other because I dont know and tired as I am with it not sure I even care lol
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Wow - Glad you finally found out the various things that were blocking it.
    It's definitely hard to find out whether a host has blocked a certain "provider" URL. Granted, as I think about it, the Zen Cart "curl tester" script in the /extras dir could help expose that, cuz it shows whether your server can connect to relevant provider URLs. Something to keep in your back pocket for future.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Thats the problem so many variables. Sooner or later push will come to shove. I installed 5 different carts 2 different brands on a few different domains all failed but my shopify test account worked like a charm with the merchant info. I was like i think you need to rethink its not a server issue. It should not have taken them this long to figure that out they do that for a living!! I informed them from beginning worked on last host same set up, editing payment mod is so easy a caveman could do it. No no no, its not us!! The first response you need to hire a developer which I did ofc. I should say you need to reimburse me for that but you know how that would go!! Anyways Im done with that host that rubbed me the wrong way among another issue I had. Hosts are a dime a dozen and cpanel and almost instant DNS updates its no biggie to switch but I just dont have time right this sec but rest assured theyll be GONE. I am just taking a little breather today on the whole ecommerce thing I am burned out!

Monday having a new template installed. Then Ill get serious again.

Last edited by D4rKNeSs; 3 Oct 2019 at 07:24 PM.
    Incense Sticks

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234